Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Chapter 1

A young man , in his late twenties, entered a newly constructed , modern looking building . It was located in one of the posh and upscale part of Mumbai city. Seeing him , the watchman at the gate saluted and smiled at the same time, as he said... " Sahib , Good to see you back.? "

The young man smiled at the watchman and nodded.." Thanks Mukund ji ,How is everything here ? "

" Everything is first class Sahib " ...Mukund Rai replied back with much respect...The younger gentleman, gave him a generous tip and walked down to the elevators and pressed the button for top floor...

Rest of story is available in Blog- Invite only.

Edited by matosarah - 6 years ago
amadea thumbnail
me too 
count me in 
kayarose thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would love to read it. Do post it again.
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow, such a fantastic start!😊  how did I miss this story! ðŸ˜•

cant wait to read further!
..Zahra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I have never come across this FF before but the first 2 chapters have me completely intrigued! Looking forward to read more and the story to unravel.

Hope you repost the chapters soon 😊Edited by ..Zahra.. - 6 years ago
mu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One of my favourite

i am glad to read more ,it was a super rollercoaster ride...till theg reach their baby
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.So glad that you are reposting it.Thank You so much.🤗
I had read the first few parts when you had posted it in this forum.That time I wasn't so active here.Personal life was so hectic.  
Later when I had visited the forum, I had seen you have updated so many parts but many of them had been removed.I saved the available chapters for offline reading.And it took me months to complete it.
When I came to read the further parts, that time you have already removed the whole story.And I didn't have the courage to ask you the next parts since I had only commented once or twice in this FF.

Please don't feel bad.And I am sorry. Now I would try my best to be regular.

About the 1-2 chapters, they clearly showed Arnav's unconditional love towards Khushi. His longing and yearning are beautifully depicted.Even after being separated for 1 year, her memories never left him.Bcoz those memories are the reason for him to live.
Re-reading these chapters now, helped me to clearly understand the pain and vulnerability Arnav is going through (since I knew how intense their love is) than the first time I had read it.
Armela thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its a pleasure to read the story again.
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can't wait for the next chapter.
scorpia11 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update I hope Khushi left Arnav due to some disease.Hope all is well with her.