Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Oh god...two minutes of mehrya ...then the rest of the episode seems pain...

Nikki is trapping every khanna and sharma ...very carefully 
And I feel like its ajay with Nikki...πŸ˜•

Body language was different I guess...he looked someone from village.
Or I didn't saw properly
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone kill this Niki! 😑
Not at all interesting epi! πŸ˜•

SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A few minutes of sweet MehRya moments got eclipsed by the problem Mohit got them in.. Ughh.. Now Sheetal is going AWOL?? Gosh so typical of her. I still bet that it was Ajay to give that goon those money to get Jeevan Chachu.

Nikki did all the planning with that Mathur so she can get Mehek right where she wanted her .. Now we will see the inevitable. πŸ˜• Poor Shaurya.

From Prince to Pauper.

Still highlight is their sweet and naught convo between Mehek and Shaurya. Loved how he laughed at her. I still hope for their SR.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
Parud7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjh30

Can someone kill this Niki! 😑
Not at all interesting epi! πŸ˜•

Oye sanju pm nhi check krti πŸ˜•
Sanjh30 thumbnail
It wasn't sensible for Mehek to mortgage the property, was it?Edited by Sanjh30 - 6 years ago
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shamz
Off all days i came to LU today and meri pooti kismat πŸ˜†
Sanjh30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parud7

Oye sanju pm nhi check krtiπŸ˜•

Too many pms yaar,will check it soon darl
noya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 They show Mehrya for 2 mins and rest they show the crap πŸ˜‘

Really not interested for the  episode 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ravi comes back and tells he could manage 25 lakhs and if we mortgage our property than we can manage 1 crore ...but they have to arrange 2 more crores..Mahek tells she will go back to house and arrange something and mean while talk to Shaurya..

Precap: Mahek is in KH and Nikki ask what happened...she tells her everything and Nikki ask her to mortgage the property...she brings some papers and ask to sign it...Mahek ask how did the papers got ready so early...she tells lawyer is her friend and because of urgency he made it quickly...Mahek tells iam unable to understand but tells she is trusting her and signing...Nikki ask her not to worry and sign it 
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SharkylovesJake

A few minutes of sweet MehRya moments got eclipsed by the problem Mohit got them in.. Ughh.. Now Sheetal is going AWOL?? Gosh so typical of her. I still bet that it was Ajay to give that goon those money to get Jeevan Chachu.

Nikki did all the planning with that Mathur so she can get Mehek right where she wanted her .. Now we will see the inevitable. πŸ˜• Poor Shaurya.

From Prince to Pauper.

Still highlight is their sweet and naught convo between Mehek and Shaurya. Loved how he laughed at her. I still hope for their SR.
πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

Sarika forget about the SR now... Tht will happen after he gets back his business.. I m sure he wouldn't b planning to have it at the Sharmas. 
But is Shaurya going to blame Mehak for this?? The new promo didn't have him accusing her so let's hope for some Mehrya moments... Won't them to build their trust for each other