Breaking News :- SDCH Time Slot Changed to 6:30 Pm

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
The main motto of this mahasangam was to swap Devanshi and Savitri Devi Show timings.
From tomorrow time schedule will be as following.

5:30 Pm :- Bhaag Bakool Bhaag
6:00 Pm :- Devanshi
6:30 Pm :- Savitri Devi College & Hospital
7:30 Pm :- Sasural Simar Ka

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnks for the info. So the whole purpose of those useless maha episodes was just to change the timeslot they could have easily done this without the merger. What was so important that they had to waste three episodes 🤢
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Exactly. Infact Merger was not even promoted.
Now half of the audience wont be aware about this slot change.
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkkiHP

Oh good heaven what are they doing yaar ???
They should have just announced it and get it over with...why show a mahasangam for 3 days just for this reason ????
mystique_4008 thumbnail

I think time slot change was done to increase the show's trp but they need to promote the show itself we don't get much promos, no segments/interviews. With this new change in time, will they begin to promote it??? If not then the change wasn't needed at all.
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

I think time slot change was done to increase the show's trp but they need to promote the show itself we don't get much promos, no segments/interviews. With this new change in time, will they begin to promote it??? If not then the change wasn't needed at all.

The major change they need to bring is STORYLINE, coz that sucks big time ðŸ˜¡
Maybe now Rashmi has time for SDCH, coz her show wrapped up after 7 years finally...if she doesn't want this one to wrap up in 6 months, maybe its time she puts some sense and effort in the characters of the show and in the storyline 
Edited by eshasrk - 6 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Another reason is that since Saathiya will vacate the 7 pm slot Colors can finally cash in and show SDCH in 6:30 to 7:30 slot and book that for Rashmi Sharma. I knew they will do this.
But now they need to clearly pair up Kabir Sanchi and Pragya Veer..!!

Show some love story followed by marriage drama and pateint stuff in parallel. Just wrap up Chawla and Ashok nonsense.
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Another reason is that since Saathiya will vacate the 7 pm slot Colors can finally cash in and show SDCH in 6:30 to 7:30 slot and book that for Rashmi Sharma. I knew they will do this.

Show some love story followed by marriage drama and pateint stuff in parallel. Just wrap up Chawla and Ashok nonsense.

Your rooting for kabir/sanchi and veer/pragya pairing too hi-5 😉 this show needs a 2nd girl it should be pragya going by the fact that she is in the voot montage with the other three and neha had played the 2nd lead in bani and her character in the show was more popular than bani herself.Edited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

You are also a fan of Kabir-Sanchi and Veer-Pragya??? 😲 😲
There are so many who are rooting for this combination, but all fall to deaf ears and blind eyes
Is Saathiya ending as well ???
Chawlas and Ashok- Khushboo nonsense is not going to end this quick I think much to our displeasure
tryrose thumbnail
It will be good that the time slot has changed... There will be many viewers.. They should start the story Veer-Sanchi  and Kabir-Isha now!!