Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Though I have seen rhythm movie loved to read it in maaneet version
Loved ur penning style and flow of story to the core .
:))
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anu5

Welcome back didu !!

Thanks for reposting it
Nice title and interesting storyline. 
Loved the continuity of story filled with warmth of love from each character.
Geet and maan lost their respective love and were breathing for others happiness. Geet endured her pain & agony for her daughter komal who is light of geet's life and komal's entry in maan's life was like breathe of fresh air filled with happiness and smile . From first meeting itself maan and komal were connected by hearts and komal filled maan's aloofness and maan filled komal's void of father's love in her life. Geet was grateful for maan to fulfil komal's void of missing her father's warmth and love.
Loved komal and maan's bonding !!
With time maan met geet as his employee but unknown to the fact that they were connected to each other through komal.  Certain incidence made Maan attracted to Geet but he couldn't give Neha's place to geet in his heart. Geet was jealous seeing Ahana with maan and seeing maan in danger triggered unknown emotions in geet's heart which was buried deep with her hearts after dev's death. Loved the letter exchange between komal's mom and komal's dad and then sharing their thoughts & concern for each other.
Past of geet and dev was well Incorporated. They did love marriage against their parents will and we re disowned by them. Life was blissful until dev's death but glad that geet had dev's memories and dev's presence in her life in form of komal, their daughter. On other hand Maan and neha's love story was of arranged ones with their parents blessings . Maan was deeply in love with Neha that he quit his job from bomb squad his passion for neha's sake as she feared for his life . Unfortunately destiny played his game and Neha died before getting married to maan.

Dadima was impressed by geet's attitude towards Maan and wanted her to be maan's life partner & to fill his life with love unknown to the fact that geet is a mother and widow too. Loved Dadima and Vicky's plottings to get maaneet together. Loved maaneet hit n Miss orphanage scene . Maaneet decided to stay away from each other as they were falling for each other and in haste maan decided to sell IP to stay away from geet . 

I am really delighted with all your lovely comments Anu...Thank you so much for giving me the best welcoming message :)πŸ€—
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Will be rereading thanks for returning 
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Welcom back Lakshmi

will return with my comments (hopefully soon)
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story!!
Read all d parts.
Loved them.
Very beautifully written.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome welcome back dear... Was missing the updates so much... Will start reading soon... Keep pming me... Can u post the links when u update into he daily updates thread 19? The link is in my signature...
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

Awesome welcome back dear... Was missing the updates so much... Will start reading soon... Keep pming me... Can u post the links when u update into he daily updates thread 19? The link is in my signature...

Pls dont mind posting the same reply again which I did for Geetika πŸ˜†

Have been missing your comments...glad to see your back πŸ˜Š

Take your sweet time...nothing urgent😊

Yes...I have been regularly updating my status on Thread 19.

I have sent you a PM...Pls check.
Risingsun626 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm. Sorry for late comment.
  Beautiful story. It starts with sad incidents but gave msg that every ending hides some new begining.
Maan n geet both faced lose for their lives n forget themselves in tragedy of life. Komal became a key for them to be in unknown friendship relation n thats why children are called angels coz they make ppl forget about their sorrow. The story is so catchy i read this thread full in one go.i wonder with the strength of geet how she faced everything so bravely.
Vaidhumom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Risingsun626

Thanks for pm. Sorry for late comment.

Beautiful story. It starts with sad incidents but gave msg that every ending hides some new begining.
Maan n geet both faced lose for their lives n forget themselves in tragedy of life. Komal became a key for them to be in unknown friendship relation n thats why children are called angels coz they make ppl forget about their sorrow. The story is so catchy i read this thread full in one go.i wonder with the strength of geet how she faced everything so bravely.

Oh...Welcome to my FF World. and thank you for your amazing comment...

Yes, this story brings 2 sad souls into life...😳

Keep reading...I have the link for the second thread posted in the first page πŸ˜Š