Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Pain and more pain

Both Maan and Geet keeps quiet he felt relieved because the bitter past was all hidden and not discussing it made him relax while Geet too went back into silence both are running from the pain to deal with it

Geet telling Annie about the fairy tale and now she herself can see that fairy tale and its true Geet's fairy tale story with her real life is similiar given time I do believe that Maan can heal
Adi talks about Maan and Geet's upcoming wedding annivesary and Maan feels its a marriage of pain not happiness and dreams but this fact Geet too knows it as Maan himself told her that so
I cannot believe that she decided for a divorce now on hearing the truth about her marriage I feel she has some hidden plan
there is no way that Geet could convince Arpita to wanting to stay with Maan and now just give it up there is something else going on

Maan has to be hurt though he never s
hows that side of weakness
Is Geet perhaps doing this for Annie but Pinky says Geet did not want to suffocate Maan more no I just cannot believe this then why had she taken to therapy sessions with him
Annie now why is she trying to get hold of Yash getting frustrated not getting in touch with him is she taking her anger out on Geet and Maan

true I understand that Annie has no idea what has happened to Maan in his past but she witnessed his panic attacks too and still she cannot be sympathic
she should trust Geet at the least and if Geet says she can handle Maan then Annie should stay out of their issues

Maan and Geet gets divorce on their wedding anniversary day
maybe Geet wanted this divorce so when she and Maan does get together again and unite their new anniversary day will bring happiness ...well I'm just hoping for something like that
I'm feeling bad for Mannat more then her parents as right now I feel maybe they do need this separation but she is the one that will miss seeing both her parents together
waiting to see what Maan and Geet decides to do

Again update was Superb
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Maan was still in the past and they both were silent. He felt relieved as geet hasn't spoke about the past anymore. Maanat cry brought them out of the sorrow. Adi remained him of the anniversary party but maan doesn't want to celebrate and geet overheard the discussion. Geet realized she was a burden to maan and he wasn't trying to come over from the past so she signed the divorce paper. In all this maaneet going to suffer. Adi asked him to stop her but he refused to do so. They both got divorce on that fateful day which binded them both. Waiting for next update
shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And that's called a big jhatka.
Annie still couldn't understand Geet's need to stay with Maan .She is still hurt with Geet's behaviour.
Geet tried to make her understand that the last day's situation is nothing but Maan's reaction and he really need to react in order to live a normal life.
Geet even tried to make her understand by telling story of Beauty and Beast as metaphor.
But Annie is still adamant.
On the other hand, when Adi suggested Maan to celebrate their 1st anniversary, he became angry and forbid Adi to make any plans as that day was her day of destruction.
Geet heard that and gave him the divorce paper.Maan without any reaction signed it .

And one week later they mutually got divorced on that fateful day

Let's see whether their "fairy godmother" will be able to weave her magic on them and free the "beast" from his "curse".

Eagerly waiting for next updates
Edited by shalini28 - 6 years ago
SHRADDHA2102 thumbnail
Its sooo sad maneet part away... All thanks to maan aloofness who is hell bend on on in stubbornness... At the end even Geet gave up... Wat abt mannat now...
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg!! Such an unexpected and shocking twist 😲 just when I was thinking that the sessions are helping them and things might change for better between geet and maan as they both showed positive signs of coming out from their shattered horrible past, they got divorced 😲 as geet overheard maan's conversation with adi and didn't want to bind him in an unwanted relationship which was suffocating him due to guilt. Geet was ready to give her marriage a chance even after suffering so much but maan was adamant and didn't want to move on or accept the change. Now what 😕 ? The judge has granted them divorce and maan didn't regret it a bit. Is this the end of journey or will it start afresh now again from the beginning? What about mannat as the innocent soul doesn't know what her parents have decided and parted ways. Will she be able to live without either one of them as she needs both 😭 there are so many questions running in my mind. Eagerly waiting for their answers in the coming updates. Continue soon and thanks for the pm.
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maan is letting go d only peace left in his life
he is punishing himself for his crime
but what he does not want to see is that he is hurting her more in d process
Geet set him free as she felt that his guilt will ultimately kill him
so where will this new turn of event lead them to
they are again falling apart 
happydays30 thumbnail
Shocki g part
geet listens his feeling abt celebbrating marriage anniversary n asked for divorce
maan accepted silently but can he live without mannat n geet
Atlast they seperated, will they meet again
ja1970 thumbnail
It was a shocking part. Both divorce each other. Waiting to see how the update progresses from here.
aditilovesmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now it was really unexpected
Divorce!!a big twist
I really thought till the last moment that not gonna happen
beauty nd the beast story
the beast is cursed here too
now wanna know how the magic gonna happen
waiting for next
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da pm! sorry 4 late likes n comments! shocking update! wt a twist! its sad that Maaneet not even talking! instead of things improving it has gotten worst! Annie frustrated as she cannot get on contact with Yash! She is angry with Geet! Geet tries 2 make her understand using the story of Beauty and the Beast! but Annie fails 2 understand! Pinky comments but Annie is sarcastic! Adi questions Maan abt his anniversary! Maan says it was the day of her destruction! Maan was really mean! Geet heard wt he said n signs the dicorce papers! she says she can raise Mannat! everyone shocked including Maan! bt he dint say anything and signs as well! Adi tries 2 stop Maan! Adi confronts Maan as he gets 2 know Geet heard wt Maan said! Maan adamant it was the right decision! Maaneet divorced on their anniversary! feeling 4 Mannat! she is so attached 2 her dad! what is Maaneet's future? update soon