Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
lovely update maan was numb hearing geets words he wasnt sure of it as his past wasnt letting him move on and the fact he dosent trust her was making him silent geet was trying hard to make him understand that they both need to move on to heal themselves geet tried to make annie understand in her own way but annie and pinkly still clueless as annie still hates her brother geet overheard maan and adi talking and realised that maan will never accept her and she dint wanted to buren him anymore she she deciided to divorce him tehy parted ways ion the same day they were bound in the unwanted relation adi tried everything biut maan wont budge
SheenGcian thumbnail
Amazing Update.. about this divorce.. I'm sure tu ne kuch bada socha hai ... bcs one side she was talking about beauty and the beast and about curing him etc etc..
And next min they got divorce.. kuch tou gadbad hai daya ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†
Waiting for next update 
zariya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think its a good decision by geet
they should divorce and it happened on the day of anniversary
but what next??
who is gonna want this relationship again???
I think maan because till now geet tried her best to save this relation
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what's happening 
I thought after the confrontation they will come close but now they are divorced. 
why Maaneet are not ready to give a chance to each other. 
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great update
geet try make him understand but maan is not ready after listening his talk with adi geet decide to divorce n free maan from suffocation 
as result divorce happened  
natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow what a twist.  
When everything  seemed  to be going ok, you just add a new turning  point.  So both got divorced. 
Annie is frustrated  as yash is not  answering  her call and also geet is taking maan side. But  geet overheard adi and maan conversation, she decided  to free him from this unwanted  relation.
Eagerly waiting for nxt part 
MGMahika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Uff 🥱 Geet tried at least Maan ko kuch toh response dena chahiye tha 😒 she heard all conversation between Maan and Adi he was also right in his place ...one side his painful past and another he gave that same treatment of Geet ,I think Geet ne agar itna try kiya hai aur itni samajdari se Annie aur Pinky ko samjhaya (yeh baat aur hai ki unn dono ko kuch samajh aya bhi ki nahi 😃 )bas thoda sa aur she knows na he is suffering from all side aur bich mein chod dena MATLAB again panic attacks 😲 OMG now where their marriage anniversary shadi toh tutt gayi na 😭
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update dii 
Yeh Kya new twist his dii 
They got divorced 
As Geet hear his talk with Adi 
Di plZzz no separation 
& a bout the note of party 
I think party honi chiya 
also they should be together 
and it will help them to fight from the day which has become curse for them
Thanks for PM
Update soon 
Edited by T.Peru - 6 years ago
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sad part...
When geet is trying to meddle things...Maan was being struck at a point...
Geet tried but finally gave up for maan...
There maan feels geet is suffocating in this relationship and geet thinks maan was tied forcefully with her...
Ho ho...Dono soch they zyada hai..But kar they kam...
They divorced on same date when they got tied...
Will b waiting
Haya1022bmw thumbnail
Sad update... THOUGHT THEY WOuld try... But all in vain... What will be their upcoming life style... Would maan realize her importance in life...? What next for them?