Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

WOW  lovely very touching update..so girls trying to coope up with their angel but angel is adamant like her father and got fever was lovely emotional..te way anni talking with yash and yash ki each words are correct they could have stay with him wen my maan was with his geet but geet didt, wat is running in her heart,yes girls's heart is an ocean..te way geet cums to know abt my maan and her shock,omg..te way geet asking to take mannat and mannat ki happiness seeing her father and checking his wounds wow lovely touching emotional scenes yar..te way geet ki words made both mens stunt..i love te update so much yar 

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update 
mannat got fever n geet n aniee took her to hospital 
aniee slip from stairs
but yash save aniee
guard didn't let aniee meet maan 
even yash got angry on girls for leaving maan in hospital 
manaat  saw maan in bandages n feel pain of her father 
adi ask about divorce papers from geet but she ask more time 
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part.mannat got ill. Geet took her to hospital. Aniee saw yash and she comes to know that Maan is here in this hospital. Aniee went to meet him but yash stopped him. This time he showed mirror to them. Geet was shocked knowing   about maan's condition. She gave yash her daughter so that Maan can meet her. Maan was happy seeing his daughter. Waiting for next dear 
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part
Thanks for pm and pw...
Mannat is missing maan and was cranky suffering from fever...Geet and Annie took her to doctor...Geet was trying to pacify her...When Annie went to get medicines...Annie met yash and was confirmed maan was still at hospital...
But guards denied her...Yash lashed his anger on her by revealing maan state...Geet was shocked to knew about him...She sent mannat to meet maan...
Both daddy and baby had their tym...
Yash asked geet about divorce papers she told she need tym...
I think atleast geet should talk with maan once...
metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS for new thread πŸ˜ƒ
awesome update . aww mannat baby was missing her darling papa & thats why she was angry & cranky , she was suffering from fever πŸ˜” geet & Annie took her to hospital for checkup . yash saved Annie there when but he didnt talk to her & went away . annie understood maan is still in hospital & she went to meet him but there she faced angry yash ... who showed her reality . geet too heard everything but kept mum . she sent mannat to maan & both father daughter were very happy . mannat baby was sad after seeing her darling papa's condition . their moments were super cute . later maan sent her to geet when she slept .
waiting for next
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread.
tamanna121 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulation dear for new thread
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread.
nice update .Ohh mannat was missing her papa , she was suffering from fever then geet & Annie took her to hospital.yash didnot talk to anni & went away . annie know maan is still in hospital and she went to meet maan.but yash take out his angry on anni and showed her reality . geet too heard everything but kept quite.i don't get it what geet want. .Geet sent mannat to maan and both father daughter were very happy.maan sent baby back to geet when she slept .waiting for next . thanks for the password. πŸ˜‰ Edited by KINGKHANFAN - 6 years ago
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome part. Maanat was missing maan and got fever. She came to same hospital where maan was admitted. Yash showed reality check to Annie and Geet overheard this. Waiting for next partπŸ˜‰
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ wonderful update. Mannat is missing her papa and is getting cranky as she has fever also. Geet and aniee take her to the hospital for check up. Yash helps aniee from falling and she realizes that maan is still in the hospital. I just loved the way yash confronted aniee and showed her the mirror. His each and every word was true. Everyone is blaming maan for what he did with geet, which is not forgivable easily yet every coin has two sides, we saw what geet went through for no fault of her's but we don't know anything about maan's dark past and what he has gone through that has made him like this, even though it cannot be an excuse for what maan and his family did with geet yet I feel he deserves a chance if he tries to change himself and leaves his big fat ego and anger for a better future of his family, specially his daughter. Both don't express what they are going through or went through in their past. But I still feel that mannat is the bond that will never let maan and geet separate from each other. Loved the beautiful moments between mannat and maan and wonderfully written by you richa. Mannat is really an angel and her bond with her papa at such a tender age amazes me a lot. Geet didn't sign the divorce papers as she needs time to think about it and I really hope she doesn't sign it ever. Eagerly waiting for the next update. Thanks for the pm and password dear 😊Edited by ns.1 - 6 years ago