Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
abh kya secret hein inke bech mein maan is fine now mannat moments are too cute . geet wants a cure for both of them Adi and pinky convo is good yash and Annie always cribbing waiting for next part
ja1970 thumbnail
Nice update. There was interactions between all the couples. Maan surprised the family by coming walking to meet Mannat. As you mentioned the talk between Maan and Geet is confusing waiting for the next update. 
Sonyaa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I didn't get any head or tail of this update... only understood that Maan started walking and Mannat baby started talking... waiting for next update to clear everything...
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Not a little bit confusing but whole part is sooo confusing...
When did geet broke maan trust!?
Most imp when did they ever talked!!!???
Yash is ignoring Annie...
Adi and piniy talk is...
Why is pinky guilty of her parents doing...
What they did...
Uff lots of questions ...
natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely  update.  Maanat  showing her tantrums  and geet tricked her by using her papa name. Cutie pie agreed  with her. Wow yash took her to meet dadda for the past 3 months.  Everyone is shocked to see maan walking  again and she happily crawled to him. Love baby and her dad bonding.  Annie is still frustrated  as yash is not talking to her and they always argued with  each other without any valid  reasons. Pinky thanked adi for helping  her. But what happened  in these 3 months. Why pinky said the geet was only the scapegoat  in dirty politics. Maan wanted  to knew why geet didnot sign the papers when arpita  fulfilled  her demands.  What truth  geet knows?? Happy with the fact that she wants to save her marriage. 
Edited by natu10 - 6 years ago
tamanna121 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.. 
Mannat agreed to take bath with a condition... 
Wow maan became fine.. 
Mannat was happy to see maan... 
Geet talked with maan & maan told that he knew she wouldn't tell his secret anyone.. 
Loved the update.. 

taahir004 thumbnail
This chapter gave hints to alot of various aspects and its getting mysteriously intriguing

First Mannat , this little angel is simply brilliant she knows if she does not fulfill her mothers condition then no papa for her and she immediately without fuss have her bath she is just so cute
again when giving tantrums to Annie as she does not want to eat but Yash comes and tricks her oh and she too gets angry and annoyed like her papa that is so adorable
I really enjoy Mannat's scenes they so sweet and so pure
I can imagine all babies must be like this , I'm sure it must be such a beautiful feeling having a baby at home .

Maan is all well and has been to therapy and it seems over time he and Geet too started speaking which is great and today it seems its the first time that he enters her home and Geet tells him she wants to talk to him taking him to their room he locks the door but there was no fear in Geet there was no hestitation in Maan .
when Maan says his mother fulfilled her condition , does he mean she had set up bank accounts on Mannat's name or does he mean that his mother has given up on the thought of killing Geet and Mannat or is there something else like his mother now left him
to decide where he wants to be .
Maan also wants to know why Geet has not signed the divorce papers if she is thinking that he will not see his child then she is wrong he will see Mannat   like he has been doing so for the last three months , but it seems its not about Mannat

Maan I believe have told Geet his deep dark secret and I think when she says why he trusts her now as last time she broke so she is talking about the incident at the college right and he maybe talking about his state of mind at that time
but now even he believes fear works until a certain level only and maybe Geet no longer possess fear I'm thinking that Maan knows Geet well and he can trust her too and I suppose he has learned over time that it was never Geet who went to the polices or she never spoke to her uncle about the incident so maybe now Maan has confessed his deep dark secrets to her and he knows she will never break

Pinky I was rather surprised , she thanked Adi for everything he did to her but then she spoke about Geet and again I get the feeling that its either the college fiasco which happened and Geet was the one that got tortured by Maan
okay I'm just going to wait for the future chapters to see what is actually the issue
Yash he too has not yet mended his friendship with Annie there is still so much anger between the two
priyanka26996 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
omg leap of 3 months
adi and pinky is getting close
annie is affected by yash behaviour
our mannat is showing tautrams to her masi
geet and maan talk
she wanted to give chance really
maan tell her about his past
update soon waiting for the next part
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
geet is right..
help is all they need..and this might help them come closer ...
I get it geet doesn't want divorce but then she doesn't really open up..

I hope Psychiatric help might help..

annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update. After 3 month's maan came to meet maanet. Everyone was shocked to see him walking. Adi and yash both don't want to come inside. About maaneet conversation it's very much confusing