Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Uma's words angered me today. First forcibly marry the girl and then now try to rid of her impurities!! The nerve of this man. For that I want Kanak to lose every task and kick him to the curb and leave! Bhabho talking all sweetly to Rani gets on my last nerve. If Kanak has to get the shop back, let it be as her parents legacy. Egoistic Bhabho will never appreciate Kanak's sacrifices.
Mansi_jg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this show tsmsp a lot... especially Avi (Uma) and as a huge fan I want to see more kanak Uma scenes together...instead of golu Rani or anyone else... If the lead actors has the more scenes together, it will definitely help to increase the trp...
mirade_007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mansi_jg

I think kanak made the best shakkar rot...better than masi sa!! 

Want to see Palomi's reaction...

agree with you, Uma doesn't say anything yet ...
Babasa ever said Kanak can cook everything & the taste always better ...

manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deebz

Uma's words angered me today. First forcibly marry the girl and then now try to rid of her impurities!! The nerve of this man. For that I want Kanak to lose every task and kick him to the curb and leave! Bhabho talking all sweetly to Rani gets on my last nerve. If Kanak has to get the shop back, let it be as her parents legacy. Egoistic Bhabho will never appreciate Kanak's sacrifices.

I totally agree, cannot understand why she cares so much for bhabho
Bhabho genuinely does not love her , one cannot buy love, Kanak is trying to buy love with the shop.
Poor Kanak stuck btw Bhabho and Uma, both worse than the other.
Whatever uma's character, love the actor avinesh. He looks dishy😳
Love Uma Kanak scenes.
Please cvs reduce Pushkar scenes, we do not want to see Bhabho or the twins
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was not shown massi gving her receipe.. only thing shown was she reminding words of massi sa that u do this n that for dish..

R cvs making suspense thriller.. uff why such a hangover..mite b misleading precap.. Uma fooling her ... why i feel Shiv words that u should support babhisa has positive effect on Uma..

Hv to wait till tomorrow 6 am for all answers

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't mind the twins. they are cute. But Bhabho hypocrisy, OTT Meena Rani drama will bring down TRPs for sure. Please just focus on the main leads.
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaisha1

Seeing that Uma have already eaten food prepared by kanak, and seeing how smart he is, he would have probably remembered the taste of food made by kanak for him in the van. If the dish did end up getting changed, Uma should probably realise that. And really hoping that kanak wins, and Uma was just doing drama.

Hope so... 👍🏼
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think precap is misleading and Kanak will win this task. She can't loose 2 consecutive tasks. She might lose the fifth one to create suspense whether or not she has to do Rambha task. If she looses 2 tasks upfront, then we will know she has to do Rambha task eventually and there won't be any suspense for the viewers. 

Agree with all, Rathi house scenes are boring including Rani-Golu. I always forward them. 

PS: Did you guys see the OLV? Uma putting Bangles on Kanak's hands😳
Edited by -Rani - 6 years ago
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No good or sensible husband should praise another woman's cooking over his own wife's. So far Uma is the one failing the tests!
manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rani

I think precap is misleading and Kanak will win this task. She can't loose 2 consecutive tasks. She might lose the fifth one to create suspense whether or not she has to do Rambha task. If she looses 2 tasks upfront, then we will know she has to do Rambha task eventually and there won't be any suspense for the viewers. 

Agree with all, Rathi house scenes are boring including Rani-Golu. I always forward them. 

PS: Did you guys see the OLV? Uma putting Bangles on Kanak's hands😳

looking forward for the new bangle scene
Edited by manj - 6 years ago