Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhilash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
May be Massi sa did not provide all the ingredients to Kanak or omitted a final process.

Secondly as iterated by other members - sabotage - product exchange by Palomi or Payal.  
Edited by akhilash - 6 years ago
hanishank thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv_princess

Half epi Golu n Rani grahpravesh nautanki

ohh NO
hanishank thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinkcat

I can't believe Kanak failed this task too...what is cv thinking...seriously...this is a big turn off for us viewers...do they want us to stop watching this serial?????

I do not think so
CVS want us to be in tension till last task :-)
Mansi_jg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think kanak made the best shakkar rot...better than masi sa!! 
 Want to see Palomi's reaction...
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Scratching my head as to what happened...😕...she herself gave the verdict again...
I do not think someone sabotaged...when did Maasai sa share the recipe...I missed it...

Thanks Orion...
Edited by Snoowfall - 6 years ago
hanishank thumbnail

Originally posted by: akhilash

<font size="5" color="#0000ff">May be Massi sa did not provide all the ingredients to Kanak or omitted a final process.</font>

<font size="5" color="#0000ff">Secondly as iterated by other members - sabotage - product exchange by Palomi or Payal. </font>

could be
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Did she put shakkar in shakkar rot? I didn't see her adding shakkar in it. Sure added flour, ghee and water, but no shakkar so if she looses, it might be because of that.
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also think Kanak's turned out even better than maasisa's or exactly the same whereas Palomi's was good but not the same. Hoping for a Kanumalicious episode tmw. No Pushkar please!  Edited by Deebz - 6 years ago
zaisha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seeing that Uma have already eaten food prepared by kanak, and seeing how smart he is, he would have probably remembered the taste of food made by kanak for him in the van. If the dish did end up getting changed, Uma should probably realise that. And really hoping that kanak wins, and Uma was just doing drama.
manj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Think Uma will say that her roti is as good as massisa.
Hope tomorrow episode shows more of Kanak and Uma , missed their interaction.i usually 
Fast forward all Pushkar scenes, rani is ok bit the twin brothers are very boring, today lots of fillers with Pushkar scenes.
At least Palomi is competing openly with Kanak and not sabotaging or back stabbing her like Payal 
Uma would have been miss happier with Palomi.
Kanak is a idiot to care for bhabho shop so much that she is wasting her life and education