What goes around...Comes Around

Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
In the precap we witnessed the Aryans prevailing through the toss of a coin and a furious Hahumaa cursing Agnimitra.
Her fury is justified.But didn't she already see it coming?In her attempt to stop the tide,she ended up creating a tsunami.
Had she got past her prejudice towards Aryans and her firm belief that she knows how destiny works then maybe this could have been avoided.Had she allowed Chamundi to marry her Aryan lover then both the civilisations would have united in order to create a new race.It would have been a union of ideologies.The Aryans would have got a place to settle and the Dravidians would have learnt flexibility from them.A union of love would have led to the union of the best of both civilisations.
But in her desperation to prevent that union,Hahumaa strengthened the conflict which ultimately resulted in this war.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A wow post. If we all learn to be a bit empathetic ,embrace differences and strive for a world of harmony..the world would really be a place of peace..
candy02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Ayesha, I have a bit different opinion. I will rather say that the supreme monarchy of a civilization, or any crown for that matter, comes with a hefty price. Any crown demands from the person wearing it a fierce & ruthless rein on one's personal emotions, wishes and a readyness for supreme sacrifices for greater aspects; which I, personally, felt was missing in Chamundi but is resoundingly present in Devsena. I am not saying that Hahuma was correct in killing Chamundi, but there is a "But". I don't know whether I should say "Desperate times call for drastic measures"!!! I honestly can't blame Agnimitra for being shrewd, since he needs to secure a land for his people and he has got no other option. Similarly, I can't entirely blame Hahuma for doing what she did with Chamundi; since she was thinking about the greater aspect i.e. Dravidian civilization itself, which she had imagined being threatened by Chamundi's stubbornness and her impulsive decision.

Even if Chamundi had married that Arya, what was the guarantee that her subjects would not have revolted, since apparently Dravidians are extremists & extremely stubborn when it comes to their value system, beliefs & traditions !! What was the guarantee that the Aryans would have calmly settled for the land given to them, if it was at all a possibility, considering the fact that they want to establish Aryavart so viciously!! Considering the extreme derogatory manner they visualise females (Varundev is a class apart) had the Aryans settled for a female ruler!!! If there has been a son as a result of this union that might have created a war between the two clans w.r.t. the selection of the next ruler...

My sincere apologies if I have inadvertently hurt anyone. I just wanted to put forward how I perceive the said situation.

P.S. Though Hindi is not my mother tongue, but from my little knowledge I am a bit taken aback w.r.t. the uses of Urdu words like taqdeer, shahdaat, haqiqat etc. Also, I guess I heard Varundev using both "prem" and "pyaar" in today's episode. Ignoring these, the episode was fabulous ❤️ !! I was really elated to watch a noble guy who surrendered his everything without batting an eyelid in front of his soulmate!!! Thanks to the entire team for sailing against the wind. 
Edited by chandrima02 - 6 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: gemini54

A wow post. If we all learn to be a bit empathetic ,embrace differences and strive for a world of harmony..the world would really be a place of peace..

Thanks Sabita Di!!
Empathy and kindness is what the world requires in each and every human beings.
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandrima02

@Ayesha, I have a bit different opinion. I will rather say that the supreme monarchy of a civilization, or any crown for that matter, comes with a hefty price. Any crown demands from the person wearing it a fierce & ruthless rein on one's personal emotions, wishes and a readyness for supreme sacrifices for greater aspects; which I, personally, felt was missing in Chamundi but is resoundingly present in Devsena. I am not saying that Hahuma was correct in killing Chamundi, but there is a "But". I don't know whether I should say "Desperate times call for drastic measures"!!! I honestly can't blame Agnimitra for being shrewd, since he needs to secure a land for his people and he has got no other option. Similarly, I can't entirely blame Hahuma for doing what she did with Chamundi; since she was thinking about the greater aspect i.e. Dravidian civilization itself, which she had imagined being threatened by Chamundi's stubbornness and her impulsive decision.

Even if Chamundi had married that Arya, what was the guarantee that her subjects would not have revolted, since apparently Dravidians are extremists & extremely stubborn when it comes to their value system, beliefs & traditions !! What was the guarantee that the Aryans would have calmly settled for the land given to them, if it was at all a possibility, considering the fact that they want to establish Aryavart so viciously!! Considering the extreme derogatory manner they visualise females (Varundev is a class apart) had the Aryans settled for a female ruler!!! If there has been a son as a result of this union that might have created a war between the two clans w.r.t. the selection of the next ruler...

My sincere apologies if I have inadvertently hurt anyone. I just wanted to put forward how I perceive the said situation.

P.S. Though Hindi is not my mother tongue, but from my little knowledge I am a bit taken aback w.r.t. the uses of Urdu words like taqdeer, shahdaat, haqiqat etc. Also, I guess I heard Varundev using both "prem" and "pyaar" in today's episode. Ignoring these, the episode was fabulous ❤️ !! I was really elated to watch a noble guy who surrendered his everything without batting an eyelid in front of his soulmate!!! Thanks to the entire team for sailing against the wind. 

Chandrima,you haven't hurt me at all.🤗Infact by stating your opinion you made me see the situation from another perspective. 
We cannot deny the possibility that the Aryans would have perceived Chamundi's benevolence for her weakness and stroked the Dravidian Kingdom.
Because barring Varundev and to a lesser extent Abrook,the rest of the Aryans are no saints.Their mentality is equally rigid.

Now I am really confused about that coin toss thing.So will the fate of civilisations depend on the toss of a coin?? Wouldn't it be more sensible if the two parties had selected two more contestants to fight after VarSena's death??

Even I feel that mixing Urdu words is a blunder.
Lolchiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did somebody notice that all these rumors that this or that actor has been roped in are fake because all these episodes have been previously also the storyline is fixed not that they are writing it right now
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lolchiku

Did somebody notice that all these rumors that this or that actor has been roped in are fake because all these episodes have been previously also the storyline is fixed not that they are writing it right now

Yeah they have been shooting since October. ANd the media has just got the whiff of things now. Secondly K.V. Prasad has already etched out his story and will not change it for TRP junta.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@Ayesha
Agree with you on Precap for next week, dear! :)
How can a toss of coin decide the destiny of 2 civilizations? 😲
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Apart from the serious discussion I would like to add...😛😛
Agnimitra: the official inventor of Toss Systems...🤣🤣

_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will have to agree with Chandrima here. The head that wears the crown cannot sleep easy. A queen has no business running after love forgetting her duty towards her nation. I agree being born and brought up in current setup, I anyhow found Chamundis desire for two husbands distasteful but even considering it the way of life of that time, she had to account for her status. What if her so called love turned to be a spy. Even yesterday, if Varun Dev had underhand intentions, he could easily have taken advantage of Devsena's emotional state and finished her off in the arena. Vice versa applies to Varundev also.
Here devsena proved to be better than her mother as she and Varundev  could have eloped also but realised that it was impossible considering the peculiar situation they were in.

Regarding the language I guess they are toning down the use of complicated tatsam Hindi to make the show understandable by every one. One has to take cinematic liberty.