SS-MohMoh KeDhage-A finite vision of an infinite relation-PT7 PG8 UPDT

artzdreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
"When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are to become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No ... don't blush. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away. Doesn't sound very exciting, does it? But it is!" A quote taken from a wonderful book 

"Love is a squeezie breeze that washes the bruises , the hurt of soul... no place for doubts its all about entwining souls into an eternal knot where a part of blood flows from one end and other part from another but altogether merges into one... its a melange of two bodies that emerges as one soul... two psychologies equating to one behavior, two backgrounds of community to one disciple one culture which is absolutely their and no body  owns it other than they... two different vocal chords but one language ... 4 hands but one spine ...". 

Love is an ocean that sees no ponds, no rivers, no lakes no seas but its endless... a pond is small yet it runs into its destiny - a lake, a like is small yet it runs into a river... a river is a split soul which is enough to make a disaster or to save world around it..yet it runs into a sea searching in quench to complete herself - a left and split soul... same is the way seas come together to complete each other and get lost in the revere of culminating as one ..emerge as one the crave of unison into an ocean... isnt that love? The love which can be felt even by colorless feel less water...Humans with all senses are not an exception... its a hurricane that takes you off from any part of the universe to deliver it at the doorsteps of your destiny..."  Aru... a little angel half my age entered my life doors as a butterfly... got to my roots...shook them up ... knocked my dead heart which too had emotions, desires, dreams ... I Tried hard not to give a pinch of importance... in vain... she was a tsunami... she was such a warm cuckoon in the midst of snow ...the spell of her name gives me the warmth of a sun... yes she changed me, my world, my life... yet what did i do? 

Hurt her? dejection to her? filled with dead pitch dark into her ambitious heart? filled her eyes with pain of loss? drenched her in to an ocean of tears ? when dried turns to be pinching salts on the wounds I gave her? 
I never wanted to change myself , learn english, learn new advanced things in world...educate myself but she changed me... she showed me the path but what did i do? I showed her the grave?

With love 
Yours ever ever culprit 
Your mukhiji...
A life, a soul that will burn in guilt of hurting its love, smashing it to graves... 

Page is turned and the book is closed... tears of pain and heaviness squeezed hearts ... : Bhaila eh tu ne teeq nahi kiya aru ke saath... tu ne tere dingli se itna sab chupaya ...tumhara sakti se peshana nafrat dikhana sab jhut tha... itna pyaar shayad aru bhi nahi ki hogi tere  saat ..itna pyaar karke chupaliya...aur use dhakke marke zindagi ne phenk dala? Ab tujhe tumhare is dheengli ko jawab dena hoga ... ab mein agayi hu... 

to be continued... 

Dear friends, a flow of thought ran down during this week end... watching the episodes and precaps ... couldnt refrain from writing this ..its a little retro type... hope you will like this piece of writing ... I am not a professional writer..but i love writing ... request you all to excuse my grammar, punctuation and ofcourse hindi if any mistakes are there... I never wanted to write but somehow ... in a flow am writing this ...

Care to share your views ... Let me know if i can continue this or not ... 

Love 
AD

Edited by artzdreamer - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluejalpari17 thumbnail
Lovely Post and welcome to writing Artz!!
Is this a page from Mukhiji's diary ?? πŸ˜Š.
Hope he puts his thoughts somewhere and analyzes them, and helps himself before he pushes Aru too far away. Hope is never too far away from her..

He will go through this guilt of pushing her away and of being the misery in her life, and you have put that pain very aptly in Mukhiji's monologue .

Very good play of words and articulation. Keep writing! πŸ‘
artzdreamer thumbnail

Yes dear it's a page from his dairy which mishri gets to read..  a story that's forcefully was shut before it could even take it's full meaning..   an aborted bud that's made look dumb before it could cackle. . 
A pain of shutting it ... Not been able to live it... Is mukhis pain here and guilt of killing hus lady loves smile is haunting him  .let's see what happened what happening and what's in store from my lens.. and yes thanks for motivating me to write dear... 

Originally posted by: bluejalpari17

Lovely Post and welcome to writing Artz!!

Is this a page from Mukhiji's diary ?? πŸ˜Š.
Hope he puts his thoughts somewhere and analyzes them, and helps himself before he pushes Aru too far away. Hope is never too far away from her..

He will go through this guilt of pushing her away and of being the misery in her life, and you have put that pain very aptly in Mukhiji's monologue .

Very good play of words and articulation. Keep writing! πŸ‘

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi, whatever you have written is beautiful! πŸ˜Š You seem to be very gifted and you know how to put your ideas and thoughts together and how to present them.. πŸ‘ Keep it up. Keep writing.. you are definitely made for it.. πŸ˜Š
C0raline thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi AD,

I was just wondering why in spite of such a good week and topping it up with even better episode no one decided to write a new story. :-D

And here you were with a beautiful one for us. I was planning to give a shout out to our usual suspects for something to help us through the week end and you came with something to ponder upon.

Keep writing!

We want more!

artzdreamer thumbnail

Aaah dear love, thanks for liking my share here ... I get only weekends to sit and scribble something... For sure I will make sure your weekend goes with something productive from my price of work 
Luv 
AD 

Originally posted by: C0raline

Hi AD,

I was just wondering why in spite of such a good week and topping it up with even better episode no one decided to write a new story. :-D

And here you were with a beautiful one for us. I was planning to give a shout out to our usual suspects for something to help us through the week end and you came with something to ponder upon.

Keep writing!

We want more!

artzdreamer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Hi, whatever you have written is beautiful! πŸ˜Š You seem to be very gifted and you know how to put your ideas and thoughts together and how to present them.. πŸ‘ Keep it up. Keep writing.. you are definitely made for it.. πŸ˜Š

Thanks Ayesha... Glad my flow of thought touched you ... Will try my best to give you a good read 

Luv 
AD
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow man!! That's poetic! You people r such great with words!! Everyone has such beautiful words to share! Love reading all of you...
You keep writing.. very very aesthetic❀️
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very beautifully written. A poignant thought process with great imagery. Keep it up!
artzdreamer thumbnail
With love 
Yours ever ever culprit 
Your mukhiji...
A life, a soul that will burn in guilt of hurting its love, smashing it to graves... 

Page is turned and the book is closed... tears of pain and heaviness squeezed hearts ... : Bhaila eh tu ne teeq nahi kiya aru ke saath... tu ne tere dingli se itna sab chupaya ...tumhara sakti se peshana nafrat dikhana sab jhut tha... itna pyaar shayad aru bhi nahi ki hogi tere  saat ..itna pyaar karke chupaliya...aur use dhakke marke zindagi ne phenk dala? Ab tujhe tumhare is dheengli ko jawab dena hoga ... ab mein agayi hu... 

Mishsri takes that dairy and dials a number... the receiver doesnt pick the call.. .she tries but in vain ... Deep comes to mishri saying where is sir... aur ye sab kya hai ...aru aur tumhare bhaila ek saath nahi hai? aur itne dino se koi hum bataya kyu nahi ... Tu to aru se baat kar rahi thi na ... mishri bol na ... 

she stands with tears in eyes ...and a sudden jerk by deepu lets her grip on dairy lose and few  snaps from dairy falls down along with few letters too... 

Mishri looks down and deepu bends down and picks up those snaps... 

Both deepu and mishri were shell shocked to look at the snaps. ... 

A capture of aru's eyes, smile, her playing with kids, aru in saree, aru naughty chirpy antics ...her childhood pics... Deepu asks eh sab kya hai... koi bataega bhi eh sab ho kya raha hai...

Sanvi comes with a kid and says its all because of raju ... he feels that he doesnt deserve her coz of his age ... and his village life style ... and we got to know that there is a guy of her age who loved her .. so raju ne aru ko chod diya ... bohot bohot sakti se peshake use apne se dur karliya ... aur ab aru kaha hai kisi ko nahi pata... aur mishri ... tu keh rahi thi ki aru se treri baat hui kab ? 

Ruko ruko ... raju ko bulati hu... 

Mishri basss sanvi di ... Itne saal aru mujhse jhoot bolti arahi hai mein abhi baat karungi ... 

Sanvi : ek minute raju se bat karne to do ... 

On road : A car driving as fast as jet stops at a studio ... its raining heavily ... thunders trying to signal something ... mother nature shedding her tears to console her kids who were born to be meant for each other living a life as scary as a dark grave ... those remains of ashes are driving them to live a dead life. .. she is bursting out her pain and drenching the world ... she is pleading her kids to look at the doors that she is opening for them... 

The window door slides down ...with eyes looking constantly at the display photo board from the glasses ... tears welling up ...as though its a season for high tide and the tides might take the world with her angst...

Eyes are stuck with colors of nature ... Driver asks ... sir kuch chahiye... 
From car : Studio se woh photo chahiye ... kitna daam hai aur woh kiska photo hai puchke ao... 
Driver steps out... .. Its our beloved mukhiji inside the car... talking to self ... aru...meri aru ... meri gaurani... kitni badalgayi ...aur bacha ? matlab... aru apni zindagi mein age bad gayi?  His heart sould is stripping and crashing down ... His love his one and only love ...his only hope of life ...  a part in him waiting for a day - aru coming to him slapping him for pushing her away and surrender ... 
world of hope is draining in that rain ... a part of his soul ... looking at that picture ..screaming on top of the world. ...after 5 years ...pure paanch saal bad ...dikhi hai eh chehra jise dekhe ... mera jee karta hai ki mein phir se jiu ... jiske naam sunte hi ... mera rom rom moh moh ke dhaage mein apne aapko samaa neka man karta hai... 

a part of his soul fuming in jealousy ... mein sahi tha... woh umr me choti hai ...woh zaroor apne umr ke chokre se age bad sakti hai... aur mein sahi nikla... woh age bad gayi... ab raju tereliye is duniya men kuch nahi hai... 

A part of his soul fuming in dejection ..tasting his own medicine ... woh aru jo ladki mujhe pyar karne ka dawa ki hai ..mere age peeche ghoomti rahi woh mujhe bhool gayi...e kaise manu mein ... woh meri dua hai ..aur dawaa bhi... lekin use shadi karte waqt mein yaad tak nahi aya? hu! umr ki garmi mein pagal bani woh ... lekin ..woh aur uski pyar sab jhoot eh ek phareb hai ... use mujhe ek na ek din is zindagi mein puchunga ... safayi mangunga... 

A part of his soul ripping him to pieces ... wanting to see her meet her once at least once ... hug her till a sweet bitter pain stab touches his soul and rips him off... wants to listen to her saying mukhiji ... dukhi mukhi ... and he wants to kiss every inch of his dufford gaurani... 

but she is standing there in that picture with a kid... is that kid hers?  did she really marry someone? where is she now? what his gaurani must be doing? Flashes of that night where he left her ruthlessly throwing tantrums questioning her conduct... feeling of deceit his head started spinning... for once ... 

those flashes of his aru confessing her love ...she running into him like an innocent river to hug him kiss him...on his wounds ... those flashes of him knowingly helplessly failing to refrain himself from falling for her... she coming for him to offer herself ...those dove shaped eyes...those little little chirpy giggles... she getting scared of darkness, their first hug... the way he kissed her ... everything every single moment they shared are troubling him, torturing him, bitterness in his heart is growing heavily reciprocating to the endless wild rain...of the night... 

sirji...e lijiye photo ...eh madam mumbai mein rehti hai khud ki ek company chalarahi hai... 

Mukhi : Aur woh bachha? 

Driver : Pata nahi sir... 

Mukhi gives him money and asks him to leave he sits in the driver seat and starts driving ... aimlessly...turns on music system... 

: yeh moh moh ke dhaage... 

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se jaa uljhe
Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe
Koi toh toh na laage
Kis tarah girah ye suljhe
Hai rom rom ek tara
Hai rom rom iktaara
Jo badalon mein se guzre

Ye moh moh ke dhage
Koi toh toh na lage
Kis tarah girah yeh suljhe

Tu hoga zaraa paagal
Tune mujh ko hai chuna
Tu hoga zara pagal
Tune mujh ko hai chunaa
Kaise toone ankahaa
Tune an-kahaa sab suna
Tu hoga zara paagal
Tune mujh ko hai chuna

Tu din sa hai, mein raat
Aana Donon mil jaayein shaamon ki tarah

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe
Koi toh toh na laage
Kis tarah girah ye suljhe

Yeh teri jhoothi baatein mai saari maan loon
Ke teri jhoothi baatein mai saari maan loon
Aankhon se tere sach sabhi, sab kuchh abhi jaan loon
Ke teri jhoothi baatein mai saari maan loon...

Tej hai dhaara behte se hum awaara
Aa tham ke saansein le yahaan

Yeh moh moh ke dhaage
Koi toh toh na laage
Kis tarah girah yeh suljhe

His car creek sound ... stops at the place where aru use to live in ahemdabad... That verandah  where she acted as though she fainted when he was all set to leave her... he stepped in ... those staircases from where she like a swan use to come down playing ... that bedroom where she offered herself ..to him every time he rejected ... never losing hope...nostalgia took over his senses... he is not able to think beyond her... a girl comes from behind and asks 

who he is looking for ... he says aru... nothing else... woh woh didi ab yaha nahi rehti... woh sab ko chod ke mumbai chali gayi... 

aur uske pariwar ? asks mukhi...the girl says ... they live in gandhinagar here she bought a big flat for them ..so they left but she gave this place to an orphanage ... 

A voice from behind... sarla ben ...ab eh kaam bhi mujhe hi karna padega kya? he turns ..its a male voice which he is familiar to ... he turns to and sees but he fails to recognize the person ... he is none other than anshul... he look s at mukhi and gets hell beaten to death ... a shock ..a moment of silence ... 

the kid he saw in aru's hand in the picture comes running to anshul calling him papa ... 

Mukhi heart skips its beat and silent tears storms his heart ...thinking anshul as aru's husband and the kid to be her's ... 

To be continued ...

Dear friends... as i say ...please care to share your views... next update will be up soon... 

Love 

AD

Edited by artzdreamer - 6 years ago