CID

Episode 1444 aired on 15th July 2017 (Saturday)

MoodyMango thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Case Title:
Air Date: 15/07/2017
Episode no: 1444
Director: 
Story/Screenplay: 
WU Link:
Video Link:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A fully power packed episode... All that have been seen these whole 20 years got summed up in today's episode... Abhijeet sir showed almost all the emotions, his anger, his pain, his calmness, his concern, his helplessness etc., What about others? They supported strongly in most excellent way... ACP sir's Concern, Daya sir's concern... By the way, investigation was quite good, using of drugs, No YSPT, No OTT... A worth watching and a memorable episode...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice review. I expected an OTT YSPT one looking at Abhi fighting with Daya. good to know there are no such elements. will watch this online.
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The episode in it's last part contained emotions, tales of friendship and bonding ๐Ÿ˜Š.. Daya and Abhijeet Sir's fight sequence made me emotional, Daya Sir actually was trying to stop Abhijeet but when he didn't, he pushed him away but he couldn't hit his friend at first. when an Abhijeet whose old memories had been erased hit Daya a numerous times, Daya accepted Abhijeet's inflicts all over his body but he wasn't able to hit his friend ๐Ÿ˜ญ. But soon enough, they both ended up in a fight and Daya successfully prevented Abhijeet from committing a crime in his unconscious mind.
Later on, when Abhijeet regained consciousness, the way he said "Daya tum mujhe golli mar dete. Tumne kuch galat nahi kiya, tum apna duty kar rahe thei aur main pata nahi kya kar raha tha,"
I loved that, Daya and Abhijit scenes always depict their beautiful friendship and strong attachment towards each other, both on and off screen ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watched the episode but I think I should watch it again... Just to feel the emotions of our cops... Daya sir was the silent performer, how I didn't realize it? I actually loved Daya sir's performance and Abhijeet sir's character was shown full dimensional... All are making us fall in love with them... Even if I say thousand words it won't be enough... Let me feel them once again... Aditya sir, you are really superb, awesome performer... 
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good episode combining "Eye/I" and seems this "I/eye" case will be concluded soon the way ACP said it.    
Don't know why but me thinks Bala is the "Eye/I" hence he brought in who knows so much about this eye
duoforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Swathi17 @Rinka_Ritz @Visrom.. Thank you for this detailed reviews. Now I am going to watch it right now.  Can't wait after reading these reviews.. โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swathi17

I watched the episode but I think I should watch it again... Just to feel the emotions of our cops... Daya sir was the silent performer, how I didn't realize it? I actually loved Daya sir's performance and Abhijeet sir's character was shown full dimensional... All are making us fall in love with them... Even if I say thousand words it won't be enough... Let me feel them once again... Aditya sir, you are really superb, awesome performer...

It was indeed one of the best performances by Daya and Aditya Sir. Actually we see CID on a regular basis but yesterday's double episodes were blockbusters.. It has been ages ago since we got dual episodes on a single day.. But the last part ached my heart ๐Ÿ˜ญ but then Abhijit's one sentence to Daya did everything.. Looking forward to get a Daya special episode too
Rine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really glad that CID is returning to its original form. This episode was like revisiting classic era episode's which were free from YSTPT. Hoping this eye organisation mastermind turns out to be worthy villain๐Ÿ˜Š
1912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rine

Really glad that CID is returning to its original form. This episode was like revisiting classic era episode's which were free from YSTPT. Hoping this eye organisation mastermind turns out to be worthy villain๐Ÿ˜Š

whats the meaning of YSTPT...,? ๐Ÿ˜•