Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
In todays changing and fast moving life, does true love still exist?

To what extent can one go to to be faithful and true to their love... is it easy to move on and find someone else? Will Maan or Geet be able to move on? Maan will not push her, he is Mr. Sensible after all, will the love fade? Or will it last forever? Is it possible to wait for the love? If so, how long?Edited by TaranaGeet - 6 years ago
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aish I am in awe of your writing as always n I love it beyond words and this update isn't an exception either!
Extremely upset at Geet though coz her behavior is beyond me! She is in 2 boats at the same time, trying to be independent yet yearning for Maan all the time! You can't always control your emotions but why make yourself miserable? The last scene almost made me cry when u described the look Maan gave her! So agonizing! What is she gonna do now? Run away again?
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
Update soon
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Waiting yaar, i know you are busy with family but still hard to resist waiting
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
update when you can thanks 
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Love is such a complicated feeling. It has not rhyme or reason and no logic.

How?
TaranaGeet thumbnail
No one can have a strategy to win love... what does Maan has planed this time?
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Owieee Miss.Kawaii ek thread toh kholke Jana tha Maine etni mehnat se thread fill kiya new thread mila bhi nahi meroko mummyyy 😭
TaranaGeet thumbnail

Originally posted by: MariumChoudhary

Owieee Miss.Kawaii ek thread toh kholke Jana tha Maine etni mehnat se thread fill kiya new thread mila bhi nahi meroko mummyyy 😭

Issme mummy kya karegi?

Aishu said she will, if she gets a chance. Abhi shoping kar rahi hogi... ya must be eating yummy food ya talking to cousins, siblings, pulling their leg... telling them about work life, hardships after work finding food, baai, cleaning issues, room mate etc etc.

Yeah sab gossip ke beech Ms Writer must be weaving the story track in her head, connecting ber life to the story somehow.

Missing you... aa bhi jaa, aa bhi jaa...
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Issme mummy kya karegi?

Aishu said she will, if she gets a chance. Abhi shoping kar rahi hogi... ya must be eating yummy food ya talking to cousins, siblings, pulling their leg... telling them about work life, hardships after work finding food, baai, cleaning issues, room mate etc etc.

Yeah sab gossip ke beech Ms Writer must be weaving the story track in her head, connecting ber life to the story somehow.

Missing you... aa bhi jaa, aa bhi jaa...

Mom bari important hain woh samaj jayengi ki main mummy kyun bol rahi main unke mom se complain karungi...

or tumne etni lambi list khadi kardi work list mein Etna kuch hain woh Etna sab kar bhi nahi rahi hongi mujhe phadne ko kehke gayeb ho gayi 😕