Poll

Who will top the next medical exam?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Hey guys,

So according to BTS pics there is gonna be another medical exam for the interns.
Who will top this time? As usual superwoman Sanchi or maybe a twist coming up as both Ria & Veer are determinate to take the head-intern place...

I vote for Veer, i keep thinking what's his purpose of becoming a doctor, him being a layered character. I think he's doing it on purpose being " the careless guy who doesn't focus on work..." Who knows maybe he really has the ability but is doing all these to irritate, embarrassed Papa Malhotra...😕
Plus the fact that Sanchi keeps asking him medical questions each day, definitely some hint.

P.S: Good that we had a week full of interns tensions / more medical cases, suspense...
Do share ur thoughts. 😉
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I voted sanchi because other than her who really pays attention to their studies and we knw what indian shows are like glorifying and showing the FL right all the damn time. Either way what's the purpose of this they just did an exam last week it or so. This show is stuck at one place with its story they never move forward always repeating the same rubbish nobody wants to see.Edited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

I voted sanchi because other than her who really pays attention to their studies and we knw what indian shows are like glorifying and showing the FL right all the damn time. Either way what's the purpose of this they just did an exam last week it or so. This show is stuck at one place with its story they never move forward always repeating the same rubbish nobody wants to see.

Agree but who knows maybe a big twist will happen, maybe Pragya or even Isha will top?
Well true that it's progressing slowly mostly coz of stupid family crap. But we are already seeing changes between interns, their relationships, them as docs no comment & we even got to see a new side of Kabir, more of Adarsh-Anand-Neetu. So good going but bearing crap for 30 mins, so hard! 😕

Story will def move forward if Sanchi's truth will be out & Anand suspends her. I was so suprised to see she & her BFF forever hiding the truth wishing for the Sanchi Agarwal to be in the coma I mean c'mon that poor girl is suffering, she's still in coma & as doc it's their duty to improve her conditions. But no here Sanchi will always wait, wait saying "I need to talk to Dr Kabir bla bla " & Pragya-Isha pressuring her to not to take an action. 😡
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Agree but who knows maybe a big twist will happen, maybe Pragya or even Isha will top?
Well true that it's progressing slowly mostly coz of stupid family crap. But we are already seeing changes between interns, their relationships, them as docs no comment & we even got to see a new side of Kabir, more of Adarsh-Anand-Neetu. So good going but bearing crap for 30 mins, so hard! 😕

Story will def move forward if Sanchi's truth will be out & Anand suspends her. I was so suprised to see she & her BFF forever hiding the truth wishing for the Sanchi Agarwal to be in the coma I mean c'mon that poor girl is suffering, she's still in coma & as doc it's their duty to improve her conditions. But no here Sanchi will always wait, wait saying "I need to talk to Dr Kabir bla bla " & Pragya-Isha pressuring her to not to take an action. 😡

Even if there is a twist, the story still wont move ahead. And if veer does infact top the exam what will they show him purposely making sanchi the assistant so he can get even with her for treating him like a servant when he was the assistant. Hell boring 🥱 that's the thing though I want sanchis truth to come out now because it is draggin on and on. Edited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail
For once I would really like to see a game changing among the interns & if the interns learn harder they can top like Sanchi all they need is some motivation / confidence. Coz in either way Sanchi as head-intern will only make tougher days for Veer & her friends can relax easily. 😆
Actually even Ria as topper would be fine to me but mission impossible, who knows she might get motivations or cheat to impress Kusum. 😆

needuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wish veer . Please CVS veer
Don't show FL as the only person with brain and ml useless
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: needuraj

I wish veer . Please CVS veer
Don't show FL as the only person with brain and ml useless

I know right! 😆
rishani77 thumbnail
With Sanchi constantly saying him to prove himself @ exams so that he deserves the title he'll def top!