Dance+ 3 ~ Behind the scenes ~ SS

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi All, 
Just for fun, I am sharing a fragment of my imagination with you. 
Hope will you like my take of behind the scenes (SS) 

INDEX:
Edited by RishuDarling - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishuDarling thumbnail

A level up has no limits

'Sir, please sir..! I can do this. You know I can! I just need one chance.. Sir.. Please..'

A deep sigh escaped his dark pinkish lips, as he recalled the sincere request during today's shoot, echoing through his mind. It was not the first time, Raghav had started this topic. Obviously, it had been part of the act. The audience seemed to like it. It was just for comedy.

He had smiled it off, as per script. However, it was the first time Remo had seriously felt, that perhaps he should do something for Raghav. For the team. And of course, to maintain the success of the show.

Lizelle entered the study and kissed him gently on his temple while caressing his hair. "Remo baby, it's getting late. Won't you come to bed?" 

Remo looked up with an endearing smile. She was truly the wind beneath his wings. With her by his side, he could face anything and anyone.

"Hmm.. After all these years you still can't get enough of me right? Asking me to come to bed.." Remo smiled naughtily and winked at her.

"What to do darling? It must be a curse to be so attractive as you are. Surely, I cannot be blamed for not being able to resist you.." Lizelle replied with a wink back, trying to keep a serious face. They both ended up laughing.

"What's going on? You seemed to be sunken in a pool of thoughts some minutes ago. Please feel free to share with me." 

"It's Raghav. Somehow I can't get him out of my head today. Each season we play the game of him auditioning' for the role of anchor and begging me to become a mentor. Obviously, I know he can do it. He is talented. But who will host the show then?" 

"Well, look at it like this: For now you have figured out that you would like to see Raghav as a captain. A mentor. If anchoring is the only problem, then I am sure there are many who would gladly host the show for you." 

"Hmm.. That simple right?" 

"Yes baba! As simple as that. Now.. Why don't you come to bed? To sleep!" 

He followed her, not long after, feeling exhausted. He would explore this idea further tomorrow. After all, he had a whole year to figure this out.

'Perhaps, it was time to take this 'a level up' as well.'

It was his last thought before he fell into a deep sleep.  
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome idea! I pictured myself instead of Lizelle 😳
Do continue...you really have a way with words. 😊
piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ! For once , when I started reading this , I thought Raghav was begging him to give him a chance to mentor as per script and I thought Remo was going to shock him by agreeing on stage. 😆 
Coming to your small fragment of imagination, it's lovely. Do continue to write. I would like to know how this thing develops and what Remo does for Raghav. 
RishuDarling thumbnail

The Gift that keeps on giving

A soft knock resounded at the dressing room door.

"One moment please.."

She quickly reached for a pair of jeans and a cute loose fitting white shirt. It was a custom made gift from one of her dedicated fans, who had carefully added a small detail of glittery ballet shoes.

She was still not used to all the attention from her fans and the media. But she had embraced both gracefully. And why not? Who would reject so much love and kind warm wishes? A fool perhaps. Something she was definitely not.

Superstition or not, she counted her blessings daily and thanked The Good Lord for her Talent. Her Gift: The ability to visually translate the unspoken words of musical rhythm and melody in such a beautiful and creative manner, you had no choice, other than to experience an emotional cocktail and to be moved to a complete new level. She would either leave you speechless or compel you to a standing ovation. Dance, with conviction and perseverance. It had been her passion and strength for as long as she could remember.

Again, someone knocked at the door. This time, impatiently and urging her to open up. It seemed even as if it was someone else, by the sound of it.

"Hold on.. One moment please.."

"Shakti! Are you ready? Come on yaar! We always have to wait so long for you. Even D is ready.." 

"What do you mean 'even D is ready'? Dude I was born ready! Shakti! Come on.. I am thirsty and hungry. I haven't eaten properly all day!" 

"What do you mean 'not eaten all day'? I saw you chew on snacks all day long! Shakti! Come on.. You already look beautiful. Don't waste time in front of the mirror

She smiled. The two guys were entertaining. Dharmesh and Punit.. Sweet Punit. He knew her so well. She was standing in front of the mirror, double checking her outfit.

She opened the door for them.

"Where is that other clown? Is he not ready yet? Go get him first."

Shakti referred to Raghav, hoping to buy 5 minutes extra.

She did not care for appearances much, but.. The paparazzi had this awful tendency of being rude and heartless. Every detail could and would be eternalized in pictures on the internet.

"He is outside, on the phone. By the way, Raghav is not coming along anymore. So if you want to convince him, you have to hurry up. We tried but we don't have that Shakti magic like you.

It was Dharmesh, who casually slipped in a joke but she could hear the disappointment. The two guys were exceptionally close. A bond of friendship and understanding, sealed by fate. Just like Punit and herself. She felt so comfortable with him.

Obviously, both guys wanted their friend to join the celebration. After all, their first episode of this season had finally aired and turned out to be a great success!

She had decided to complete her outfit casually sexy, with sneakers and a tight fitting leather jacket.

"What is this? For me? She pointed at the small gift box in Punit's hands.

"I don't know. It was in front of your door.. Must be from a fan.

"Let me guess.. Something will pop out to scare me when I open it right? She asked, expecting the guys had some sort of funny trick planned for her. One she would not fall for her. She took the box and put on her desk, unopened.

"Where is that nutcase? Why is he not coming along? It was his idea right? Let me talk to him!... Oye! Raghav! Where are you going to?! 

NEXT

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

The Gift that keeps on giving

A soft knock resounded at the dressing room door.

"One moment please.."

She quickly reached for a pair of jeans and a cute loose fitting white shirt. It was a custom made gift from one of her dedicated fans, who had carefully added a small detail of glittery ballet shoes.

She was still not used to all the attention from her fans and the media. But she had embraced both gracefully. And why not? Who would reject so much love and kind warm wishes? A fool perhaps. Something she was definitely not.

Superstition or not, she counted her blessings daily and thanked The Good Lord for her Talent. Her Gift: The ability to visually translate the unspoken words of musical rhythm and melody in such a beautiful and creative manner, you had no choice, other than to experience an emotional cocktail and to be moved to a complete new level. She would either leave you speechless or compel you to a standing ovation. Dance, with conviction and perseverance. It had been her passion and strength for as long as she could remember.

Again, someone knocked at the door. This time, impatiently and urging her to open up. It seemed even as if it was someone else, by the sound of it.

"Hold on.. One moment please.."

"Shakti! Are you ready? Come on yaar! We always have to wait so long for you. Even D is ready.." 

"What do you mean 'even D is ready'? Dude I was born ready! Shakti! Come on.. I am thirsty and hungry. I haven't eaten properly all day!" 

"What do you mean 'not eaten all day'? I saw you chew on snacks all day long! Shakti! Come on.. You already look beautiful. Don't waste time in front of the mirror

She smiled. The two guys were entertaining. Dharmesh and Punit.. Sweet Punit. He knew her so well. She was standing in front of the mirror, double checking her outfit.

She opened the door for them.

"Where is that other clown? Is he not ready yet? Go get him first."

Shakti referred to Raghav, hoping to buy 5 minutes extra.

She did not care for appearances much, but.. The paparazzi had this awful tendency of being rude and heartless. Every detail could and would be eternalized in pictures on the internet.

"He is outside, on the phone. By the way, Raghav is not coming along anymore. So if you want to convince him, you have to hurry up. We tried but we don't have that Shakti magic like you.

It was Dharmesh, who casually slipped in a joke but she could hear the disappointment. The two guys were exceptionally close. A bond of friendship and understanding, sealed by fate. Just like Punit and herself. She felt so comfortable with him.

Obviously, both guys wanted their friend to join the celebration. After all, their first episode of this season had finally aired and turned out to be a great success!

She had decided to complete her outfit casually sexy, with sneakers and a tight fitting leather jacket.

"What is this? For me? She pointed at the small gift box in Punit's hands.

"I don't know. It was in front of your door.. Must be from a fan.

"Let me guess.. Something will pop out to scare me when I open it right? She asked, expecting the guys had some sort of funny trick planned for her. One she would not fall for her. She took the box and put on her desk, unopened.

"Where is that nutcase? Why is he not coming along? It was his idea right? Let me talk to him!... Oye! Raghav! Where are you going to?! 

Hayyeee..updated so soon. Ty. Hahaha she called Raghav a nutcase.im loving this so much
RishuDarling thumbnail

Echoes from the corners of Remo's mind

Although he slept well, Remo woke up earlier than usual. Slightly annoyed with himself, he closed his eyes again. With all his might, he tried to remember the last scene of what he had dreamt about, hoping to continue exactly where he had left off. A faint attempt.

Remo had no choice other than to accept the fact he had lost this battle. He decided to get up quietly, making sure not to disturb his beautiful wife.

Lizelle seemed to be in a deep sleep. He gently pulled up her soft warm blanket to tuck her in and admired her for a little while longer. 'She must be exhausted.' he thought. The darkness in their bedroom hid the gratitude and love in his eyes which he felt for her.

The world recognized and praised him as a hero. Respected him for a motivational dance guru, which he appreciated it. But the actual hero in their household was Lizelle. It was a mystery to him how she managed to take care of the kids, the dogs, remember holidays and birthdays and made sure gifts were arranged, and still cater to his needs without complaining much. The person behind his success and style, was most definitely his own sweet Lizelle.

After he had quickly checked on the kids and the dogs, he made himself a huge mug of tea and went straight to his study room, followed by Fluffy, one of the cuddly ADHD dogs.

Remo plunged back in his big comfortable chair and while Fluffy jumped in his lap to play with him, he pressed play to watch the tapes of the auditions.

"Yaar Fluffy.. This season the contestants are just top-notch! They are absolutely killing it. And they are killing me at the same time. I have sent so many amazing dancers home..! It's just total madness.

Fluffy stared at him with big black shiny puppy dog eyes and replied by licking Remo's face.

"Yeah.. I knew you would understand me buddy.

'.. Next audition.. From Nepal.. NEPHOLICS!'

Punit's voice on the tape resounded full of energy, as he proudly announced the next contestants. Remo's attention shifted back towards the tv.

Nepholics.. One of the many favorites, which he had to sent back home. The audience had responded so well on them. Skills, swag and entertainment. He had noticed the disappointed faces of the young mentors and Raghav. Remo made a mental note: 'Wild card entries!'

"What to do Fluffy? It's a tough job but someone has to do it.

In expectation of a signal of wisdom from his curly furly friend, who felt comfortable in his lap, he petted it for some time. His mind went off wandering about the dream he had.

'Sir, please sir..! I can do this. You know I can! I just need one chance.. Sir.. Please..'

'Raghav!'

Remo's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Raghav's voice, claiming all his attention back to towards the huge screen.

'Oh God, for how long will these lines, that voice and that face occupy my thoughts?'

Truth of the matter was, these lines had actually been stuck in his head, Raghav's voice echoing, the whole evening. And now, unconsciously, he had allowed it back in again.

To create order in his mini whirlpool of thoughts, he decided to stop the tape and clear his mind. What better place would be suitable than the balcony?

Accompanied by his four-legged friend, he entered the balcony. One of his favorite places of the apartment. At this height, he could see the lights, beautiful skyline and liveliness of the city. But the noise of the rush was at a minimum. Almost still. That was exactly what he required. His mind to be at ease and still, allowing his creativity to take over.

The soft breeze touched his smooth skin gently. A pleasant feeling which he welcomed with a smile. It was the motivation he needed. Remo leaned back, looking up to the sky, as he recalled the occurrences after the shoot.

====

FLASHBACK

*Backstage*

"Guys, good show! You all did very well! I am truly very proud. The talent you have selected for this season is of the charts! I still feel this adrenaline rush!

"Sir, thank you. But our respect goes out to you sir. Amazing how you were able to make a selection. If it was up to me I would not be able to make a choice. I would keep them all!

All three agreed with Punit. Remo just smiled. His face did reveal fatigue. One of the downsides of long audition days, which had taken a toll on him. On all of them actually. Punit continued:

"You see sir, the way I see it, if you have a buffet full of exquisite appetizers, it is an art not to get distracted and to see past that. To anticipate on what the buffet might hold in the main courses and desserts.

"Yaar Punit! The way I see it, is that you talk too much. And only in comparisons of food! Now I am hungry!

Shakti and Raghav just smiled and glanced at each other and then towards Remo, while Punit and Dharmesh discussed on who supposedly was hungry all the time.

"Sir, guys, are you all in the mood for some drinks and snacks? We could have dinner together perhaps?

As usual, it was Raghav who would suggest to hang out and give options on where to spend some quality time together. Something time did not permit them to do often.

All were in for it, Remo would only stay for a drink or two and then head back home. They went to change quickly, except for Raghav.

One of the advantages of his role of padosi, was the fact that he was actually already dressed down.

His phone rang. "Raghav, can you come to me please?

Raghav walked towards Remo's dressing room, wondering why Remo Sir would want to talk to him alone, in private.

Remo had quickly changed to tapered blue jeans and a white shirt. No matter what he wore, the man still managed to look like a million dollars!

Remo could hear three clear knocks at his dressing room door.

"Come in Raghav... Have a seat.."

NEXT 

Wow. An update. Yayyy !!😃 interesting open ended finish to the update. What does remo want to discuss with Raghav !? I sure want to know and please update soon. 
RishuDarling thumbnail

A clown has two faces

"Oye! Raghav! Where are you going to?!... Raghav!... Wait!

Even if he wanted to, Raghav could not ignore her and pretend he had not heard her call out to him. He paused his fast pace and made sure to conjure a smile back on his face before turning towards her.

"Arre wah.. You are missing me already.. Sooo cute..

Raghav's smile widened naturally when his eyes met hers. For a second he had forgotten about her shakti', their inside joke. She always had that effect on him. Or anybody else for that matter.

He went ahead to pinch her cheeks to empower his words. An endearing gesture, which she had always allowed him to do, although her protests would show the opposite to a stranger's eye.

"Raghav yaar.. Stop it, you idiot! And just.. Shut up! Look at those two poor creatures.

She pointed at Dharmesh and Punit whom she had left far behind. The boys were in no hurry and seemed to be engaged in a very animated conversation.

"Luckily, I am in such a good shape otherwise I might not have caught up with you! she smiled proudly, resembling almost a smirk, pointing with her hands towards her stunning fit body.

One had to be blind not to notice her perfect physique.

"Yeah.. Very good shape.. Let's not forget those beautiful long legs of yours. You are like a fairy giant.. Or a giant fairy.. he replied without hesitation and gave her a cute smile.

With a quasi sad face and pouty lips she replied:

"Raghav! Are you flirting with me or insulting me? With you I never know!

"I would never insult you Shakti, you know that.

Oh gosh.. Here we go again..' she thought. He always does this to me.. He always looks at me like that, with his cute naughty eyes and that boyish dorky smile. And still, he manages to come across so sincere. Sometimes it is so hard to say when he is playing with me or when he is serious.'

"Well, if that is flirting, I seriously suggest to get some training! By the way, you can stop it now. We are off script, off cameras, in case you haven't noticed.. Now.. Tell me quickly.. Why were you in such a hurry? I thought we all had plans together. You could have at least waited for me. You know I always need a little bit of extra time right? You always wait for me...

While Shakti continued her pretend-rant and fired question after question at him, Raghav zoned out and took the time to examine her beautiful face. He thoroughly enjoyed moments like these. Moments when the serious calm and composed ice queen transformed into Miss No Filter Blabber Mouth.

Like an admirer of pure art, he could stare for hours at her and appreciate her exquisite beauty. His eyes would manage to explore and discover something new every single time.

The color on her cheeks had slightly intensified from running towards him and calling out his name several times, but slowly her natural pinkish glow claimed its rightful spot back.

All this time, she had been talking to him, yet he had not heard one word she had said.

"Ouch! Shakti! What the...!

Raghav felt an unpleasant sharp hot sensation shoot up his arm, with high speed. He helt his arm in a faint attempt to capture the pain and looked at her in disbelief.

Did she just really punch my arm? And with such force?'

"Shakti! he said in his theatrical loud voice. "Shakti, this is domestic violence. I can file a complaint against you. I know my rights! Dharmesh bhaiya, Punit bhai, you saw it too right?

"Ahaaa.. Our drama queen is back! And there are his two sisters, finally! They all laughed. Shakti petted Raghav's arm.

"Sorry for punching you, but at least I got your attention again! The guys told me you are skipping on drinks and dinner. Why? It was your idea. You have to come! And you better give in now, because you know I won't take no for an answer.

Raghav looked at the guys with sad puppy dog eyes. "Have mercy on my fate. Do you see how she treats me? Every night she says this to me. That I have to give in to her..!

"Arre chup re!! resounded in unison.

"Guys, shall we carpool? If you want I can drive in my brand new car and drop you off later. Punit offered, proudly showing his car key. His friends were so proud and happy for him.

"Punit, I need my car early morning so, you can all come with me or we take two cars.

"Oh I haven't seen your car yet! I can come with you if you are driving. Shakti was so happy for Punit. Finally, he had managed and allowed himself to buy a car. She didn't want to spoil his enthusiasm of driving himself.

Raghav and Dharmesh looked at each other with a big smile.

Raghav could not pass up this opportunity to comment.

"Punit bhai.. You were already a ladies man. Now you bought a car to attract more girls? Shakti, don't go.. You will not be safe with this.. This.. Handsome womanizer!

Dharmesh and Raghav were laughing.

Dharmesh contributed:

"Yes Shakti. Punit can now give you a lift in his car too and not only in dance.

Punit just smiled and put an arm around Shakti shoulders. He turned around and looked naughtily towards Raghav as he said:

"Your driver is at your service Miss Shakti Mohan.

NEXT 

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update! 👍🏼
Love the way you've written the dynamic of the gang. It feels very real. Do continue 😊