Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raghav_Rao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya_86

Yes...she was upset...not during Riddhima mention...but when she said..."Na jaane isne Bareily mein kya kiya jo Gauri se shaadi karni padi"

But i really want to see her reaction during ridhima's topic
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya that's pinkys intrinsic nature .. even tej was supposed to look down upon Gauris humble background but yeh hua Nahi.. pinky ko toh yeh karna hi hai.. they shouldn't go overboard bas. Feels boring after a point.
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Guys I want  to say why you all don't discuss  on main  forum  about  good rikara  scenes. Not everyone  come to at for discussion. We should  make post about  good rikara  scenes . There is already  too much negativity  on forum. If we get something  positive  we should  appreciate  it and discuss  on  mf because  other  also can put their opinion. 
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: A-Musing-Me

Priya that's pinkys intrinsic nature .. even tej was supposed to look down upon Gauris humble background but yeh hua Nahi.. pinky ko toh yeh karna hi hai.. they shouldn't go overboard bas. Feels boring after a point.

Neha...Tej definitely has a reason for accepting Gauri...Svetlana remains for him in that case...otherwise Om would have married SvetLana
loveispure thumbnail

Tej is more than  happy  to  see Om married. His way  to Svetlana  is cleared. Otherwise  he is leader  of NKK  group. 
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
^^ i liking your idea i was thinking about making every weekend a post about mine favorite Rikara moment

but now i am doing NL soo will do it in there
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Dbo can be explained between two lines .. tum jaisi aurat n aap galat samajh rahe hai . Finished over. That's how they began n that's how they ended. Happy that we've moved past that at least. I am sure loving the RiKara scenes. Gauri is reacting properly to the baby. A wife wouldn't be welcoming. So it's perfect. But let's see what's this all about. Cause I wanna see what's with the baby.. baki tejlana effect on RiKara is what I want to see.

Actually to be fair DBO had some really good scenes/moments...I mean when was the last time we saw something like Chulkara on the small screen? If they showed more of Chulkara, and had treated Svetlana as a normal human, DBO might have worked. The problem is that Rikara would take half step forward, and two steps back. ðŸ¥±
priya_86 thumbnail
Siham...where are Birgul...Jessie and Ayesha???😕
priya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Actually to be fair DBO had some really good scenes/moments...I mean when was the last time we saw something like Chulkara on the small screen? If they showed more of Chulkara, and had treated Svetlana as a normal human, DBO might have worked. The problem is that Rikara would take half step forward, and two steps back. ðŸ¥±

Chulkara was one if the most beautiful track...but it was destroyed by the excessive presence of Lana...we would get 5 min of ChulKara and 15 min of MultiLana...they destroyed the track in this way
loveispure thumbnail

Originally posted by: MereMahiyaa.

^^ i liking your idea i was thinking about making every weekend a post about mine favorite Rikara moment

but now i am doing NL soo will do it in there

Please  do it. We are getting  good scenes  so we should  appreciate  till cv start another  vamp or villain track. And not everyone  come to at to discuss. There are people  who like to discuss  on main forum. Daily an online  viewer  can post about  rikara  scene. I m not online  and hotstar  viewer. So I can't post till I watch  on tv.