Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: manjusudha999

I think dolly masi is the villain. Nikki nd dolly  r planned something. 

Thoda Jadhaa soch ri Kyaaa that's y they kept mehrya busy

It's a plan of dolly and Karuna ..Nikki has nothing to do with it 😛
CuteFangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today was average day I think. Average episode. Liked the way Shaurya turned down Sheetal n Mohit plan. So sensible Shaurya is back! Hope he will stay forever.  Because Stupid Shaurya tolerate nahi hota. And why is Shaurya making her jealous everyday??  I mean jabse nikita ki entry hui hai show me ek episode aisa nahi dekha jab Shaurya ne jealous na kara ho. It's getting annoying.  Thoda sa okay hai but I can't bear everyday jealousy track that too only one sided. If I'm not wrong I think cvs deliberately shows mehek jealous everyday so she took it serious and discussed with karuna and dolly thus ended up setting a surprise and romantic night for Shaurya.  We all know that mehek is so naive and innocent so cvs used particular "jealousy " to make mehek come out of her boundaries and doing something so sensual and beautiful.  Well done! Go mehek go! Show him that you are no less. If he can charm any woman or girl then you can charm him as well that too in a seductive way.😉 Mohit is gonna be in trouble soon. Iski jaldi money earn karne wali baat na isko barbad karegi. Feeling so bad for sonal, she's pregnant for his baby and he's getting lowly day by day. And Shaurya giving him advises LOL. Dude look at yourself first ROFL.  Last but not least Nikki is upto something really big! And Shaurya gives her key as well. So she won't leave any opportunity to cause more troubles this time big ones! 
Can we get at least 1 MehRyalicious episode please?? Itne hot romance ke beech me Sharmas and nikki ko dekh ke mood spoil ho jata hai. But cvs ki history rahi hai they never give us only MehRya.  Holi bathtub romance me kanta chachi and first kiss ke time bomb ka remote kabab me haddi ban gaye the. *sighs* 
Eargerly waiting for Monday's episode. Remember didu mai kabse bol rahi thi ki MehRya ka hut romance wala hot romance kab dekhne milega, I'm sure monday will the day! Haha will surely watch Monday's episode on ozee as my mother never gives me remote so I used to watch online! Thank you so much for sharing LU baby! You are superwoman of this forum... Muuahh  *blowing kisses to you*

P. S.  Congratulations once again di as you have  became  the stunnerz! You deserves it di. You are a die hard fan of MehRya! Love you my baby ❤️
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the way shaurya saved the chachas...
the precap was rocking
i hated nikki so much in todays epi...really worried...what is her next plan ...is she gonna put white chillies on fire or what...
Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sham for LU and congrats 😊
richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sham For live update... Eagerly waiting to read your update on monday .
Waida1234 thumbnail
Hello...Sham...! It's the 14th of July, the French National Day..so had to attend a boring party, and that's why late in LU...! 

Just watched the episode...! As expected...it was a perfect one...! Each and every characters had their shares of screen space...! 

What an unexpected turns of events...and what a brilliant idea Shaurya came out with, to trap the hunters...and freed the preys...! Hats off for his intelligent thinking and foolproof plan...! Bravo...! 👏

Misunderstandings between Shaurya and the Sharma's are sorted out...and karma hit Sheetal & Mohit very hard...which are good & positive things...! 

Trying his best to make Mohit understand by using the right way...Shaurya will certainly make use of the crook way to bring the former, back on the right track...! And it's time for Sheetal to say bye...bye...and be the companion of Nikita, both parcel post to the land of no return...! 

Can't stand Nikita..nor am I liking Shaurya getting touchy...touchy with the vamp, and at the same time ignoring/hurting Mehek in thy name of making his wife jealous...grrr...!😡

Glad to see Karuna Maa back...and Dolly Massi too, who became one day seduction teachers of innocent Mehek Shaurya Khanna...teaching her "How to seduce your husband in 10 lessons"...! 😳

@ Precap...No comments...! Too hot to handle...! Let me stay in MehRya Dreamland...and continue to drool,  watch & re-watch their fiery romance...! Shall comment on it...only if I'm still alive after watching Monday episode...!😆

And thanks for LU...Jaan...! On Monday...tell hubby to do overtime and send the children to bed early...! Monday...LU Thread will be on fire...ready to blast with MehRya explosive chemistry/romance...!😉

ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DhwaniDixit

I have the same problem. My MIL watches the serial with me. So won't be able to watch it on Monday will try to watch on ozee

WATCH IT IN YOUR BEDROOM OR TRY REPEAT ON MONDAY ITS ...MEHRYA WILL SET THE SCREENS ON FIRE
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjusudha999

I think dolly masi is the villain. Nikki nd dolly  r planned something. 

Thoda Jadhaa soch ri Kyaaa that's y they kept mehrya busy

,LET THEM LEAVE ALONE MEHRYA AB BAHOT HO GAYA SHAURYA SHOULD KIDNAP HER AND TAKE HER TO FRANCE,PARIS OR GERMANY...PHIR JO BHI KARNA HAI KARLO😳WHO CARES NIKI GAYI TELE LENE😡
AamnaSharif_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All of you guys saw the episode... I missed it the episode today I was out with my cousin's and Shammu thanks for the LU... what's the precap for Monday...
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail

Originally posted by: MomoShivi_Fan

All of you guys saw the episode... I missed it the episode today I was out with my cousin's and Shammu thanks for the LU... what's the precap for Monday...

HMM MEHRYA TRIES TO SEDUCE SHAURYA HE IS MESMERISED SEEING HER COMPLETELY LOST IN HER BEAUTY CAMERA FOCUSES ON MAHEKS FOOTSTEPS SHE WORE A PAAYAL THAN SHE WORE A CURVE HUGGING SAREE SHAURYA IS CHECKING HER OUT HE IS GONNA EAT HER ALIVE THEY REACH A PLACE DECORATED FOR SUHAAGRAT,HONEYMOON TYPES ...THEN ANG  LAGA DE PLAYS  BOTH STARTS KISSING EACH OTHER ALL OVET THE FACE THEN HER JAWLINE DOWN TO HER CLEAVAGE MAHEK IS LOST IN HIM THEY LIE AND THEIR BREATHS ARE FANILLY EACH OTHER THIS TIME SHAURYA IS TAKING IT SLOW...MAHEK IS READY TO BE HIS...SHE CLOSES HER EYES HE IS ABOUT TO CLAIM HER LIPS ...PRECAP ENDS 😳MY GOD IS IT ME DESCRIBING A CONSUMMATION SCENE I WILL GOT AND DRINK WATER NOW😕OR I WILL FAINT🤔