Lovely teaser
hw long can dey hide from ishita that she's pregnant
continue soon
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Mera saaya saath hoga

part 26

raman:are you ok? he asked breaking her trace..she just nodded her head and tried to stand straight for which raman helped her...after that amma took ishita inside but her eyes were automatically turned to see him..she get cnfused with her own behaviour,and for raman her looking at him was a ray of hope...

"bhale hi tumhara dimaag mujhe bhool geyi ho,lekin tumhara di humesha mere pass hi rehega,aur mujhe patha hai uss din door nahi hai jiss din main apne jan ko phirse apne bahon mein basaunga" saying raman wipes his unshed tears and walks to their house...

"kanna you rest here,i will be back taking your medicine.."amma said to ishita while making her lay on the bed..

ishita:ji amma

after covering ishta properly amma went to kitchen for making food for ishita,but while passing to the kitchrn amma see raman standing at the door way,he was looking here and there like searching for someone..

amma:come inside kanna..why are you standing there?

raman:amma my ishita?

amma:dont worry kanna she is resting..

raman:amma yeh kuch saaman hai,jo ishita ka hai..aap usse yeh dedena..he said sadly showing his hurt not able to give her anything straight...amma felt really bad for him..

amma:tum chinta math karo kanna,murugan ithna bhi bura nahi hai..woh zaroor humari prarthna sunege..

raman:meri jan ka khayal rekhna amma..saying raman give the packets to amma and went from there...

at night

it was feeling very difficult for raman to enter inside their room without his jan beside her,without her the room is like hell for him,through the walks were showing him het smiling faces ...but thats not enough him..he wamt his jan neat him phisically..

"tum aise kaise kar sakthi ho jan..apne ravan kumar ko hi bhool geya.."he said carressing her face on their marriage picture...then taking it along with him he sat on the bed and touches her pillow...

"bhale hi tum mujhe bhool geyi ho,tumhari har ehasaas,har hassi,har bathe..har shaithani sab kuch mere saath hai jan..and i wilk try my best to make you remember our love..thab thak main iss bed pe timhare bina nahi sounga..."saying he took her pillow with him and walks to the couch..

Raman: accha bhook leg rehi hai,main kuch laun..

Ishita: ramannn...samjhona..she said looking down..

Raman: kya samjhun main? Agar pet dard kar reha hai tho bolo na..

Ishita: shut up, buddu kahika..she said making him from his blabbering..

She slowly took his palm to inside her sari pallu and placed it on her bare stomach and said..

"baby..dekho yeh papa kithna buddu hai..kuch samajh hi nahi reha"

Raman's eyes got widened with happiness when he realized what she is saying..

"wha..what did you say...ishita..say..say it again..he asked not believing her words"

Ishita: kya raman..ab bhi nahi samjha..

Raman: bolo jan..please..

Ishita looked at his eyes and said..

"aap papa ban ne wale ho raman..we are going to be parents.."

That's it raman smiled like a mad and take her in his arms,

"huho o o o o o o..main papa ban ne wala hun...yee e e e..mera baby ane wala hai.." he twirled her happily"

"Ramannn..ishita gets up from her sleep in a jiffy...

she felt like her throat getting dry so she took the galls of water from table then drink it in go...

"Ramannn?" koun tha woh? She thinks confusingily

"amma...amma...she called amma loudly..

amma: kya hua ishi..tu teek hai na..amma comes to her running fast.

ishita: Amma raman kaun hai? she asked to amma making her surprised...

amma: kya hua kanna...?

ishita: bolo na amma raman kaun hai...

amma was tongue tied to tell ishita that who is raman.."what is this ishu..you know na you are not ok..so zyada stress mathlo..raman hoga koyi..tum bas rest karlo...saying amma again made ishita lay down but she was still in confusion thinking about the dream and the happy moment...

next day morning

After having her cool bath ishita comes out from her room.."Amma where is the news paper?"

Amma:shayad darwase pe hoga kanna..tum rukko mein ke athi hun

ishita:nahi amma aap apna kaam karo,mein khud lethi hun..saying ishita opens the front door to take the news paper,but before the news paper get her attention it takes her home..yes her and ramans home...their home..her eyes forced her to look at the direction again and again,that was the exact time when raman comes out take his news paper...her one sight made him freezr like ice..because it was what he get first everyday when he wokeup.."her fresh look"

how he wished to take her on his arms like before,but it was impossible now...

"hai" ishita said like saying hai to a stranger...

raman: hai..good morning..he too said with a morning wish..

ishita:thank you for yesterday...she again said..

raman looks at her confusingly..

ishita:woh amma ne bathaya mujhe ki aapne hume kal hospital leke geye the..

raman:ohh its ok..waise how are you now?

ishita:better..just tired a bit..

raman:what? tired? oh god tune dawai teek se nahi li thi kya?  patha hai na tumhari thabiyath kharaab ho jayegi..aur phir baby...he stops right there realising what he is saying..

ishita:excuse me?

raman: so..sorry..i was just...ok bye...unable to complete his words he get inside to his house...ishita stood their watching ramans retreating figure..she was getting confused with his behaviour...and after some seconds she went inside...while raman peeped out from behind the door..

" kaash mein khud tumhari dekh bhal kar patha...i miss you madrasan..tumhe bhi aur humare baby ko bhi.." his eyes hot teary while saying this...

it was after an hour raman went to his office,through he was there phisically but hos mind was only with ishita..he was getting restless without talking to her so he called amma thinking atleast he can hear her voice...

when raman called amma she was cutting fruits for ishita,seing ishu busy with reading something amma escused herself to attend the call after instructing ishita too eat fruits...

amma: hello raman..what happened kanna?

raman: nothing amma,just called you to ask about ishita.kaisi hai woh amma..teek tho hai na

amma smiled hearing his concern for ishita..then said..

amma: you dont worry kanna..she is fine,jab uski fikar karne wala pathi hai tho usse kya problem ho sakthi hai?..

raman: ab kya kar rehi hai woh...

amma: kuch der baath medicines leni hai na usse tho fruits khila rehi thi mein..

raman: acche se kha rehi hai na woh..yah phir nakhre dikha rehi hai

amma: dont worry kanna,..she is having...amma said looking towards ishita but got shocked seeing her cutting pappaya to eat...

" ishuuu..." amma called her loudly which made ishita shock as well as raman...

amma without dissconnecting the call runs to ishita and snatched the knife and pappaya from her hand..

amma: ishu ennathithu...(what is this?) you can't eat pappaya..amma scolds her...

"what? ishita eat pappaua..." raman said to himself getting worried..." i have to ho now" saying he dissconnects the call and runs out of the cabin...meanwhile ishita was asking amma why she cant eat pappaya..

ishita: amma yeh tho sab log khathe hai..han sirf pregnant ladies nahi khate..aur mein pregnant dhodi na..so let me eat..saying she takes it to her mouth but amma throws it from her hand then said..

amma: kaha na ishu tum nahi kha sakthi yeh..

ishita: but why amma? she asked again

amma: kyun ki tim preg...amma looks down realising her slip of tongue and she quickly corrected herself..

"kyun ki tum bimaar ho...aur bimari mein aise fruits nahi khathe.."

ishita: kya ho geya hai aapko amma..maine tho kabhi nahi suna aisa..

amma: ishu dont argue with me..tumhari amma hun..jo keha rehi hai wahi mano...ab chup chap maine jo diya wahi khavo..saying amma forwards other fruits to her..

ishita: nahi mujhe wahi khani hai...nahi tho mein kuch nahi khaungi..

amma: dont bhi stubborn ishi..tum bacchi nahi ho

ishita: aa nahi hun patha hai mujhe..ek piece pappaya khane se kya hojayega mujhe..dedona amma...

amma:nahi..sirf yehi milegi tumhe..saying amma again forwards the remaining fruits to her then went taking the pappaya away from ishita.. 

ishita: ho kya geya hai amma ko...ek pappaya khana se kya hoga..saying she keeps the fruits away and went to her room..meanwhile ruman rushed inside to the iyyer house calling ishitas name...

"ishita...ishita..."

hearing him amma runs to him and made him silent...

raman: amma..where..where is ishita..she asked taking deep breaths..amma takes raman to out and said him to relax...

amma: raman calm down kanna..ishu is fine..she is in her room

raman: thank god amma..main bohoth dar geya tha..

amma: ishu pappaya khane hi wali thi...lekin murugan ke kripa se maine dekhliya..

raman: amma please aise cheese usse door rekho na..

amma: han kanna,main dhyan rekhungi..lekin pappaya khane keliye bohoth zidd kar rehi thi..abhi bhi muh bhulake baitti hogi..

raman smiled hearing ammas words then said..

raman: legtha hai uski cravings shuru hogeyi hai..aap chintha math karo amma,evening i will bring her favorite yummy foods..

amma: lekin kanna mujhe abhi bhi dar hai ki..ishu ko baby ke bare mein kaise bathayenge hum..aur iss waqth uska yeh jan na bohoth zaroori hai..

raman: i know amma..let me talk to the doctor..kuch na kuch tho sochna hi pedega...saying he peed inside to the room only to find her sitting there making a angry pout..he smiled filly seeinv his jkr's antics..

so friends thats all for now,please ignore the typing mistakes...
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy 
Plz make her realize her memory back soon 
Update soon 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy 

Plz make her realize her memory back soon 
Update soon 

Thanks for pm 
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me second..
Awesome update Anju..
Continue soon..
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb..
Lovely update...
Ishita can never forget raman..
She dreamt the happy moment with raman..
& raman he is sooo loving & caring...
Awesome...
Update sooon...
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome lovely superb update dear
Continue soon plz
Thanks for the pm