Sonam Kapoor and beau Anand Ahuja to tie the knot soon?

Posted: 6 years ago
Anil Kapoor is apparently urging Sonam to get married to Anand Ahuja at the earliest.

If rumours are to be believed then Sonam Kapoor may soon tie the knot with her beau Anand Ahuja.

The Kapoor clan is urging the Neerja actress to get married at the earliest, according to a Deccan Chronicle report. Sonam is said to be quite sure about her feelings for Anand and so the family sees no reason to delay the wedding. However, the report also said that the actress would take her own time to settle down with Anand.

"Since Sonam is sure of her feelings for Anand, her father feels there is no need to delay the marriage. Of course, friends are advising Sonam and her dad against her marriage so soon, as they believe it would affect her career. But Sonam is not bothered about such things. They will marry as soon as they both sort out the practical issues," a source close to the family told the daily.

Though Sonam and Anand have been spotted together at several events, they have never accepted their relationship in public.
Sonam Kapoor, Anand Ahuja

Anand, who is a Delhi-based entrepreneur, has also been a regular member at the Kapoor home. From attending family functions to being by Sonam's side while she was honoured with the National Award for Neerja, Anand has proved to be a loving boyfriend.

In fact, both Anil and Sunita Kapoor dote on their future son-in-law. "Not only Anil, Sonam's entire family dotes on Anand," the source added.

It now remains to be seen when the actress shares the good news with her fans. 

Meanwhile, Sonam is gearing up for her upcoming film Veerey Di Wedding, which is being directed by her sister Rhea Kapoor. The film will also marks the return of actress Kareena Kapoor Khan to the silver screen post her maternity break.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/sonam-kapoor-beau-anand-ahuja-tie-knot-soon-734157

Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great, he seems to be a nice guy 😊
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It's great that she has such a stable personal life :)
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First time I am seeing the pic of Anand Ahuja... Impressed with Sonam's choice. The guy is a Wharton MBA 

Congrats to both of them if the news is true.

Anand Ahuja and Sonam Kapoor
Edited by HitchHiker_ - 6 years ago
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anand adores her😳 hope they get married soon
sonam is so lucky

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
So far I have liked Anand the best out of all of Sonam's rumored BFs... They  also seem compatible.

If they think they have found a match in each other I think its a good idea to settle down. 👍🏼
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anil Kapoor and Sunita Kapoor are great parents.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
this guy is too good looking for sonam
sonam may be sure about her feelings but is he? :p i guess even the kapoors have doubts that he may soon realize that he isn't making the most sensible decision and change his mind..hence the rush..

Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I like the way she handles her personal life. Contrary to her nature, she has managed to keep her personal life personal.
And i like this Ahuja guy. If he's from Wharton then awesome!
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Advance sympathies to Anand. May God bless him.