Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: harivij

How come back to back all episodes resembling magical serial . Atlast they realised . Allcharacters equal role using magical powers. I enjoyed. It gave the feel of a serial of a magical world. 😳 After six months of trial they got the script for a magical world. Hope it continues.

now they are on right track.. Story going good
harivij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both episodes were good.  Bhadramaa to help ck I think.   Anyways  it will be interesting to see how they finish Ira and swayam. Let's see how ck veer together join to finish them
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail
Dhruv died... but story on right track..
Veerck togethe rocks
harivij thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the episodes.  Ck vowed to kill Ira in 7 days.  Did I hear it right.  Will  it be possible.    Will the serial have a new time slot because of naaginor will end?  Anyways story moving nice.  How many pages we can use this AT.  Sonu do share ur views.
Sonu.Ka.Vishal thumbnail

Originally posted by: harivij

Enjoyed the episodes. Ck vowed to kill Ira in 7 days. Did I hear it right. Will it be possible. Will the serial have a new time slot because of naaginor will end? Anyways story moving nice. How many pages we can use this AT. Sonu do share ur views.

i guess this d last page..hope CK. Gets a new slot. Bcz naagin promo is on air ..i M m loving veer look..