EVAB - 10th -14th July - WU Summary

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
10th July

Suman drops Veer off to school and completes all chores at Parmar house - kalawati is disappointed as her dream of moving to mittal house will never turn to reality if suman continues to balance the responsibilities of both houses. Sindoora tells kalawati to torture suman by giving her lots of work.

Manan-Antara discuss the medicine incident and decide to investigate the matter having both agreed that suman cannot be at fault. Suman returns home and nupur informs her of dadisa's health. Ranveer angrily takes suman to their room and tells her off for being irresponsible. He tells her that Veer only matters to her and she should just leave the Mittal house and return to Veer. Suman tells ranveer she gave the medicine to sanjana.

SumVeer take sanjana to sindoora's room, while antara-sahil-manan look on. Sanjana puts up an act and suman recalls kalawati's promise and decides to remain quiet. Ranveer is miffed at suman for trying to cover up her mistake and tells her off again. Suman is sad while sindoora is happy to see suman being insulted.

11th July

Suman comes to dadisa's room and apologises. she's extremely upset but dadisa cheers her up and praises her for fulfilling her responsibility towards both in laws so well. dadisa requests her to make her some dinner. Elsewhere, sahil finds another piece of sanjana's jewellery to sell and at Parmar house kalawati encourages veer to always say he wants to live with his mum if anyone asks.

suman is preparing food in the kitchen with antara. nupur and suhasani arrive and inform them that they'll be attending a jag rata so no dinner should be prepared for them. suman begins to feel sleepy so antara sends her to rest for a bit much to sanjana's annoyance.

ranveer is surprised to see suman fall asleep at 8pm, he notices her  sleeping in an awkward position and sets her straight. he returns at 1am and finds her still asleep. he tries to wake her up but she holds his hand in his sleep and pulls him down beside her. ranveer admires her whilst she sleeps and eventually falls asleep with a small smile on his face.

suman wakes up at 10am the next morning and is surprised to see she slept that late.

12th July

Ranveer comes and wishes suman a late good morning and asks her if she recalls what happened last night. He leaves and suman tries to remember what happened. She comes down and sees everyone at the breakfast table as she heads to the kitchen to get some food sindoora stops her and tells her she's not allowed to enter the kitchen. Antara later informs suman that as she was asleep, no dinner was cooked, sindoora tried to make food but burnt her hand and everyone went to bed eating khichdi. Suman is sad that she failed to fulfil her responsibility. 

Veer is crying as he has an English exam and is not fully prepared for it, Kalawati tries to help him but fails. Veer leaves for school crying and worried about his paper and Kalawati tells suman off over the phone. 

Suhasini, Nupur, Sindoora, Dadisa, Antara, Sanjana and Ranveer are in the hall, suman arrives and asks for forgiveness - while dadisa is willing to forgive her, sindoora makes it clear she wont forgive her and suman has to choose between her former sasural and current sasural. Ranveer indirectly taunts suman by trying to say that suman is a management student and will manage both households but sindoora is adamant that suman must choose between the two households. 

13th July

Kalawati and Veer arrive, and sindoora narrates last nights incident and tells kalawati to take suman with her. Kalawati refuses and apologises to all on behalf of suman and tells suman that the mittal family is her sasural now and she should focus on them only. She starts pretending to fall ill hoping someone will stop her from leaving but no one does so she leaves with Veer. 

Sahil shows dadisa's medicine bottle to sanjana and tells her off for being irresponsible and how suman was blamed for it all. Sanjana discloses the truth before Sahil and begs him not to reveal to the family members. Sahil in return questions why he should trust her. 

Kalawati is outside mittal residence when Sindoora stops her and tells her off for spoiling her plan. She reveals how she put sleeping pills in suman's tablets and then put the tablets in SumVeer's room so suman suspects ranveer and they have a fight. She warns kalawati not to double cross her. 

Suman is crying in her room, ranveer comes but shows no concern. Whilst on the call, he asks suman to pass him a file, as suman picks up the file, she spots the sleeping pills bottle and suspects ranveer. But he denies and tells her that he isn't stupid to give her sleeping pills and then put the bottle in an obvious place so she can find it easily. He says that he wished to marry her so he could be happy with her, but all she's done since marriage is fight with him for veer and suspect him. He leaves and suhasini overhears the conversation.

14th July

Kalawati assures Sindoora that she will support her in separating SumVeer. Devraj calls the 3 couples and tells them the elders have decided to send them on their honeymoon. All except sahil and suman are happy. In their room, ranveer informs suman that they'll be going to London for their honeymoon and tells her to get ready for a pre-honeymoon shopping trip. Suman is worried as kalawati isn't well and veer has his exams. Sahil informs an excited sanjana that they won't be going on a honeymoon trip.

A distant relative called Shakti arrives at Parmar house and kalawati uses him as a weapon to convey her "ill" health at the Mittal residence. Shakti mistakes sindoora to be sanjana and tells her her mother is very ill. Sindoora informs him her mother is dead and there is a funny confusion until Shakti calls for sanjana. The family then realise he is talking about kalawati and everyone gets worried hearing kalawati is ill. 
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update...I have stopped watching and this keeps me up to date.

Might watch the SumVeer scene ...it's the first time I've seen him treat her like a human since marriage
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ahlaam5

Thanks for the update...I have stopped watching and this keeps me up to date.

Might watch the SumVeer scene ...it's the first time I've seen him treat her like a human since marriage

i agree it was a nice scene to watch - glimpse of the "old" loving ranveer could be seen. he loves her but this is all an act...he was stopping himself from touching her face so I do believe there is definitely some big reason behind his behaviour.

we heard waseem will enter as ravi but not sure when his entry will air... 
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i agree it was a nice scene to watch - glimpse of the "old" loving ranveer could be seen. he loves her but this is all an act...he was stopping himself from touching her face so I do believe there is definitely some big reason behind his behaviour.

we heard waseem will enter as ravi but not sure when his entry will air...

I too believe it's all an act

But CVS are taking too long and it's ruined Ranveer and by extension Sumveer for me.. will never love it the same way I once did but I dont hate it either but thats all to do with Abhishek-Sonam and how amazing Ranveer once used to be.

I will return once this torture is over...I just cant watch Suman and Veer like this, unhappy and crying everyday (nothing justifies the treatment Veer is getting...i'm willing to watch what excuse cvs will have but I doubt its gonna be good enough)

I feel like Waseem will enter once Sumveer is back on track