OS " Natasha Hum DoNo Ki BeTi Hai " Base on Terrorist Attack

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
HELLO GUYS ME AGAIN WITH ANOTHER STORY BUT THIS TIMES ITS AN OS AS YOU ALL ASK ME TO WRITE SOMETHING TO REUNITE TANSHI ON CURRENT TRACK SO IM DOING THIS  FOR YOU GUYS OK 😃😉

AS IN MY SS WHEN DAUGHTER FATHER SOULS MET ITS NOT NOW TO GET TANSHI REUNITE SCENE 

THIS ONE WILL BASE ON MONDAY TRACK MEANS TERRORIST ATTACK 

THANK YOU TO SHOWER ME YOUR LOVE N MAKE   ME WRITE ON TANSHI DUE OF YOUR SUPPORT N APPRECIATION THANK YOU AGAIN GUYS .

HERE WE GO 

NATASHA HUM DONO KI BETI HAI

After being confrontation with tanuja rishi return home with broken heart n shattered also he wanted to remove all his pain on his mother lap to feel relief n get peace in his heart ... so he go direction toward his mother room .

Unknown to him what his going to hear from netra ... netra who was blasting in worried to rano as she is scare rishi will soon leave her for tanuja as he already met tanuja n maanpreet n rishi are looking for tanuja wherehood ... rano try to console her but in vain ... netra reveal that tanuja will surely told rishi why she leave him ... rano ask what she is saying its her own way she leave ... netra said its was all her plan to make tanuja leave rishi n she narrate every things happen that night ... which make rano surprise not shocked as she wanted to throw tanuja out of rishi life ... she said netra did what she could not be done before ... she used to hate tanu then tanuja ... rano ask her to not get worried as tanuja will never said what she saw that night with rishi .

Rishi who heard every thing get a big shocked n recall how tanuja acuse him being cheating her but he could not understand on what she was saying now he felt guilty for slaping tanu n ask her to leave ... how to face tanuja now to ask her forgiven him ... he leave from there n felt misfortume in love ne become more broken now n let tears fall out to remove his pain for hurting tanuja he sat on coach .

Other side tanuja feel anxious n intuition like something wrong is going to happen ... she try to concentrate on cooking but her heart was not in cooking but wonder what going to happen ... she just pray to protect her sibblings .

Same time in school kids was doing there routine lecture when suddenly some terrorist enter in there school n some other enter in tansha classroom with gun ... all kids shout out of fear n scared ... tansha hug each other ... natasha handle tanya n she dont show how herself was being scared ... on seeing the black man with mask she recall her dream n said its like her dream which came in real then recall her handsome uncle came n escape her ... in her heart she felt he will be come to rescue her ... she console tanya to not be scared .

Man was shouting make kids scared ... one man come n said there are two big businessman daughter who are in the school ... the chef ask name n heard rishi singh bedi ... he dont want to hear other one n ask loudly who is rishi singh bedi daughter ... on hearing this tanya get more tense but natasha stop her n come ahead on saying she is rishi singh bedi daughter ... she was hiding marbles in her hands as she reach close n throw them which make man fall n she ask other kids to run but as she was about to go but get hold n man shot gun all children gathers again in front of the man .

Man dial rishi num on pointing gun to natasha ... rishi who was still on grief what ever happen with him in his life due of netra n his mother ... his mob ringing maanpreet who take but man ask rishi .

Rishi take call ... but as he said hello ... he could listen kids crying he get tense n say hello again .

Man make natasha talk " Its me natasha dont worry im ok but tanya is crying papa " man snatch mob from her .

Man ask rishi to brought money other wise he will kill his daughter n end call .

Rishi shout natasha loudly ...maanpreet ask what happen others family reach there n ask same question ... he told them terrorist attack the school n want money from him ... rishi said they has been captured natasha ... rano show real how bad she is n said let natasha but save tanya ... rishi shout at her n ask her even netra to not talk nor show him there faces he hate both of them after what they did they dont deserve to be with him .

Rishi ask maanpreet to call Ak n told him to reach school ... he arrange money n leave just before leaving he said what ever they with him he would prefer to die than to live with such a burden .

In school its was a havoc kids was crying n scared ... natasha think what can she do to divert man ... she take her bottle water n let it fall ... other man come n slip all kids laugh on him n other one also slip on trying to lift other one .

After Ak get news on school ... he call tanuja n inform her ... after hearing it she get panick n worried for kids n most for natasha ... but when she ask how can maanpreet call Ak n get to know rishi is Ak rival ... tanuja said she will go n Ak agree ... she was worrying for rishi also as when ever he's in a trouble she use to be his savior .

In school rishi reach with money n also police reach outside school ... terrorist become more angry n start shots in air to make havoc ... children shout n some cries due of fear ... rishi who was hiding inside n try to find out how to handle situation ... some how he manage to beat up some terrorist who was outside classrooms but he get caught n bring where kids was ... as he reach there both tansha run toward him ... he hug both n told them not to scared he's there now .

Terrorist ask for money which he said release kids first but terrorist dont agree n start to beaten him ... he fight back natasha help him on fighting she push one terrorist down then all kids start to beaten him ... she throw marbles to make others men slip n kids can attack them ... rishi found her like him same way of antics n wonder why he felt she's like him .

Ak n tanuja reach they search around Ak fight with some terrorist tanuja too beat a man who try to touch her ... Ak told her to go ahead n find natasha .

In the tv it was being on live which bedi's was watching it ... some how camera spot tanuja who was beaten a man ... bedi's got shocked on seeing her there ... raj said again she is there where rishi life could be in danger n bless her .

Finally terrorist manage to get ties all kids as they pointed gun to rishi n they ask kids to stop but natasha has been hidden ... rishi saw her n did sign to go but she is natasha the brave girl ... she hiddenly try to unties kids but chef ask about natasha with others men ... they got her n she play her prank over him ... she pitch his nose put her finger on his eyes which make him leave her ... she run n other men try to catch her ... rishi was impress on her bravely n think of his tanuja being brave like her ... men get tired but she cont to harress them  to stop her chef hit rishi which make her run toward rishi n get concern for him ... rishi ask why she came she said if he can come to save them then why not her .

Both hug rishi lift her in his arms ... chef point gun on his head n said to hand over money overwise he will blow him n natasha .

Natasha who is hitler daughter " Oye bad man if my hitler mama come na she would not leave you , you dont know my papa is a champion boxer he will beaten you like a mosqito got that " in a hitler style .

R " Natasha its not time to praise your hitler mama or papa now its time to think how to handle him " he was whistle to her .

Cm " Im asking you for last time over wise i will shot that girl " n ask to point tanya .

Rishi said no dont n told them where money is on seeing Ak outside classroom who did sign to rishi ... chef send man to go n got it ... natasha saw tanuja n " Uncle dont worry now as my hitler mama has come she will thrash them " in a low voice .

R " Even your papa is here outside look outside " in a lower voice .

Natasha said lets play game now " Bad man i think your man has been gone with money that why he did not return back " she wink at rishi style ... which make him more surprise n giggle at her .

Chef ask other one to go but then ask to stop n think its can be a trick n shot gun on asking to come infront the one who is outside ... on not seeing anyone come he was about to shot on tanya rishi shout tanya ... Ak enter inside with hands up  ... man beat Ak he could not do anything as kids was been pointed ... now both rishi n Ak was helpless natasha said now only her hitler mother can save them .

Tanuja who was standing behind the chef with a gun n point at him on saying " Leave kids n my husband n daughter overwise your brain who will be blow now " .

Rishi who can sense tanuja even recognise her voice " Tanuja " he said in a low voice .

Natasha said my hitler mama n make rishi turn back ward ... tanshi was surprise to see over one ... rishi got another shocked on knowing tanuja is natasha daughter n Ak wife ... he lost all his strength on thinking how to say sorry to her n face her ... he deserve such a punishment for never been trust or believe tanuja  but now he felt he has been lost every thing in his life his love his hope to get her back now he dont want to live for any reason .

Natasha leave rishi n went to tanuja both hug she ask natasha if she did not get any wounds on checking her ... she forget gun while hugging natasha .

Ak who's hand was unties start to beat man 

Chef beat rishi tanuja shout rishi ... Ak stop on hearing her voice calling rishi with pain ... he got to know rishi is her past ... rishi was not given back the beaten but let him get beaten as all his desire to live was gone he just wanted to die now ... tanuja was unable to bear his pain on seeing him get beaten n she told him to fight back .

Natasha also said fight back to rishi ... Ak stop fighting n watch tanuja being so concern n worried for rishi he felt weak n wonder why rishi is not reply the beaten ... on seeing chef was about to shot on rishi she get angry n stand up ... she push the chef n shout " Until rishi ki savior tanuja is here nothing can happen to him " now she address to rishi  Rishi why you are not fighting back , what you think on doing this i will be happy no im not as my love is still same for you rishi n how can i when you gave me such a beautiful gift which im living with rishi , your blood our love memory is right here rishi natasha HUM DONO KI BETI HAI rishi  " with all emotions n feeling she reveal him the truth .

Now rishi get back all his strength n when chef was about to hit tanuja rishi stop him n his blood fall on her partition on head ... now rishi fight back with all anger he remove all the anger which he cause to tanuja on that man with beaten him so badly on saying on one can dare to harm my wife n daughter ... Ak was just watching rishi anger avatar how he fight for his love n daughter ... he too fight with men along with rishi ... some one target tanuja just as he fire Ak push tanuja n bullet pass by him n he get cratch on his arm .

Rishi hug tanuja n natasha on saying she is his daughter with emotions feeling with so happiness ... he ask tanuja to forgive him for what ever she saw but its was all fake he told tanuja every things of that night .

Tanuja felt guilty for not trusting rishi n leave him both hug she too say sorry to him .

THAT ALL GUYS AS I KNOW WILL NOT GET GOOD THING LIKE .

I KNOW ITS NOT NOW ALL TRUTH WILL REVEAL BUT AT LEAST I DID HERE JUST TO GIVE YOU ALL SOME HAPPINESS AT LEAST HERE TRUTH IS OUT ON NETRA .

DO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT N LIKE TOO 

LOVE HANISA 😃

Edited by --HANISA-- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mommyangel55 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Mind blowing hanisa. U did a miracle yrr i m totally loving ur writing style. I know its not gonna happen so soon bt ur imagination is wonderful. Its too good. Well written 👏
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hansa...as usual you are great in your writing..

I feel in this terrorist attach some truth is going to get revealed..
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommyangel55

Mind blowing hanisa. U did a miracle yrr i m totally loving ur writing style. I know its not gonna happen so soon bt ur imagination is wonderful. Its too good. Well written 👏

Thank you dear for your compliment n comment im so glad you love it 
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AniSweety

hansa...as usual you are great in your writing..

I feel in this terrorist attach some truth is going to get revealed..

Thank you so much im so glad yes even i thonk same 
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing OS.😊
Natasha Part was so Interesting.😊
The Whole os was so Interestingly explained.😊
Please write like this.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu
Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Too good...wish something like happens in serial too...tks for PM
Aishkrashianlov thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow awesome os rishi know the truth now it will interesting to see what will happen next keep updating me anxiously waiting to read 👍🏼
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update dear
Thanks for the pm
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for PM,Dear.😊

It was Amazing OS.😊
Natasha Part was so Interesting.😊
The Whole os was so Interestingly explained.😊
Please write like this.😊

PriyaSweety-Anu

thank you dear