Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
👏 👏 di di what a fantastic piece of imagination so heart touching please apply for kasam writer post also you did really good from that cvs i can feel every emotion of tanshi 😭 hope so aisa kuch kasam mein bhi ho kam sy kam chipkali ka truth hi out ho jaye but you are A - one   👍🏼 writer keep writing and thanks for PM 😃
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suntala

When you say something, it ultimately becomes the reality in the show, so AniSweety, would you plz guess, which of the truths gets revealed? Is any among many MUs be clear here?

haha I take it as a compliment...MU I don't wish to talk now..because for any relationship trust s the basement..which lacked in both..hence separated with mu..

Coming to terrorist attack..it happens for a reason..rishi will save Natasha...whether rishi comes to know what Natasha holds him in..lets wait

Plz don't care on MU...Its going to be more mu and truth revelation soon
duhasaad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os dear
Loved it
Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice os...simply loved it...
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManazzaShahid12

👏 👏 di di what a fantastic piece of imagination so heart touching please apply for kasam writer post also you did really good from that cvs i can feel every emotion of tanshi 😭 hope so aisa kuch kasam mein bhi ho kam sy kam chipkali ka truth hi out ho jaye but you are A - one   👍🏼 writer keep writing and thanks for PM 😃

Wow thank you so much for this huge compliment from you dear 
eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Superb hanisa
Loved it
Thxc 4r pm
arya1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear again most of the seen were copied.Keep writing wonderful stories and we will see it on tv.
enthusiastic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome os sweets
loved itt soo much...
thanks for pm !!
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya1210

Dear again most of the seen were copied.Keep writing wonderful stories and we will see it on tv.

Yes i seen it i will try 
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
rishi knowing what netra did was fantastic. rishi reaching near Natasha during terrorist attack and their moments were nice.rishi was lost when he thought that Natasha is AK tanuja's daughter. AK getting shot while saving tanuja was emotional. tanuja coming as rishi's saviour and bursting out the truth was mindblowing.happy that tanuja came to know the truth and tanshi united