Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: asmitag

Shams take a break a from LU โค๏ธShaurya is already regretting why he loved and married Mehek ๐Ÿค”Mehek is getting hurt for being too kind and forgiving 

Yes Asmi...I will make a separate post for that, may be I need to stop it for few days 

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
People say they are not able to understand Shaurya ..  he is a complex character ..
Mujhe to yahan Mehaki bhi samjh ni atiii .. matlab chahti kya hai 

Jabh usne help maangi to mera bhai mera bhai abh phir se property ki dhamki ...

Khanne darling tu pyar ke layak hi nahi hai .. Guitar lele and gaana vaana gaa ..

Luking at Mohit i feel like jaa bee cut the crap .. side pe hoja with ur bakwaas shakal n irritating voice ...

Elephant sheetal comeon bohat sahi jaa rahi ho .. Mehak ko itni dose chahiye ... pati to bura hai uski baat nahi maanani hai to karwao sewa bahar waalon se
MS05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Hello there... good to see you MS โญ๏ธ
Have you watched it online ??
Hope you reached safely๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome Dear ... continuing this tourcher for you all ๐Ÿค—

Thanks Shamz :)
 Watched it on tv.. thanks to my airtel digital๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Travelling tomorrow...

Looking at the precap I hope it improves from tomorrow ...i am being optimistic here ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Waida1234

We're back to square one Sanjh...! It's all about loving only "I...Me and Myself" for Shaurya, right now...@ I, Shaurya, Me, my Business and Myself, WC...! Oops...I forgot, Shaurya is bankrupt, his Empire is no more his...so why acts so haughty and snobbish...! ๐Ÿ˜†

His pride/ego will be the reason of his destruction,  and his haughty spirit the reason of his great fall...! 

Don't know when these two will come full circle, act as responsible adults, enjoy life & behave like any other normal married couple...! ๐Ÿ˜•

he has become a bankrupt but dont forget to show his crappy attitude...he said he doesnt want mehak in his life ...loser man...again mehak has come to the rescue of WC ...i am hating mehak also...she easily forgets all her insults
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Shams! โค๏ธ

Dunno how you do it! ๐Ÿ˜•

Uff! Let's all have a break from ZKM, recharge our batteries and meet again! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

@Sham..take a break dear if U r feeling like. Really watching these abuses n penning them down, is too tough. Hats off friend. Hugs 

But for the cvs it's all funny, the way the Cv tweets with those grinning emos n wondering what makes fans so attached to fictions Says it all so V better stop rising our BP n stop everything ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
But then too can't stop feeling sad.. Such a lovely LS n such beautiful, adorable couple created n spoilt by the creators only.. Well all this nothing surprising nor shocking.. This is the fate of every ITV show. This trend never ever gonna change nor stop. 

Show is going through a bad phase now ..I may stop writing but still I can't stop watching the show and mostly this LU is for Activity of the forum and for international viewers who has to watch it online๐Ÿ˜•

I didn't understand how come MS is in WC kitchen forgetting all her family problems...what are makers doing with the show๐Ÿ˜ญ
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think now they lost their food truck .so may b mehak wants to earn by working at WC...SHE WILL GIVE SOME PART OF THE INCOME TO SHARMA FAMILY...AS ULTIMATELY SHAURYA IS RESPOSNIBLE FOR THE DOWNFALL OF SHARMA'S BUSINESS
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SharkylovesJake

Hey Shamz.. Looks like you and I are the only dummies to see this show..

Man I dunno what to say. Maybe Mehek is suffering from Bipolar disorder and so is Shaurya.

They should go see a marriage counsellor.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Like Nikki for eg.
Boy I'm so hating this sasu maa Sheetal. What a vamp. I swear I never felt like punching any fictional character. Man this thing is going weirder and weirder by the passing day.

How can sheetal interfere so much in their family matters...wish Sonal has slapped her and created history on ITv 

Even Nikki was right that Mahek also suffering in this relation it's not just him .
They forget everything that's the reason Mahek was in WC kitchen

Think so we are only watching this and torturing ourselves
fannymanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shammu. Along with Shaurya,  I think Mehak too has lost it!
Again and again by barging into WC... She wil be only losing her self respect...coz she always goes there when she is not wanted there. And whenever Shaurya is desperate to have her in WC,  she runs to Sharma house for something or the other!
What sort of crap owner is she?
I think they need to have a serious heart to heart talk right now...and save both white chillies as well as their relationship! 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diva2004

Thank you Shamrouz for the LU, you are a gem to write it, even though it must be v hard for you. Big hugs ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Awww thank you Diva๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—
There was nothing to write only accusations

MehRya didn't even shared the screen today๐Ÿ˜ญ