5th July - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Ravi asks what is written in the papers...Mahek tells Mohit sold MDH..Jeevan gets angry saying he has sold the only source of income...kanta ask him to calm down, Jeevan tells he will teach a lesson...

Nikki tries to explain Shaurya to call and ask sorry...he tells since she came in life his life is messed, even if she comes and ask sorry he won't forgive her...Nikki asks what about business he tells it's all on mahek's name ...and he will make a new business as he lost his property not his brain ..

Jeevan calls out Mohit and start beating him with a bat... Everyone tries to stop but he doesn't stop...Sheetal also comes and ask Sonal to ask Jeevan to stop...Mahek begs Jeevan to stop beating, Sheetal tells Mahek to stop this drama , kanta ask her to stop talking against Mahek , and Sonal tells she isn't aware what Mohit has done, Mahek tells what ever problem Sheetal is having they can discuss later inside... Sheetal tells why you want to go inside you have to listen here ...you wanted to set up business and they have invested in your business and now you have transferred him property than why can't he sell...even Mahek tells she is a fraud and she does all drama and pretend to be innocent and my parents love you like their own kid as you don't have your parents...kanta tries to slap him and Sheetal stops her and Jeevan curse him saying I wish you weren't my child and Ravi and Jeevan Throw Mohit out...and Sheetal also goes out and tells how can you throw out him like this...Sonal goes near the door and Mohit ask her to come , she comes and close the door...Sheetal pacify him and take him away...Mansi handles Sonal..

Shaurya shouts at legal advisor that how can't a bank give me a loan till 2020 ...he tells you have already taken huge loans and can't get any now unless you clean your image in the market.. shuarya later tells he won't leave Mahek for spoiling his image...Priya and Nikki gets worried and Nikki tells now she has to do something,

Mahek cooks at Sharma house as Sonal is pregnant and it will effect her health and later serve Everyone... Jeevan tells she is here trying to wipe their tears leaving her inlaws and ask for forgiveness, Mahek hugs him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sab kuch khatam.. 
N this Nikki playing a big game.. Today V got a hint.. Riya telling Nikki, if U had read Vicki's msg.. All This would not have hapnd only. 

So ST baba permanently separates MehRya.. 👏
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Don't know what to say... 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Well the story seems to suck day by day ...
Already mehak is having a tauf time ...
And now shaurya is has taken oath to make mehaks life hell..
Great ...just great !!
Shamz15 thumbnail
Sheetal comes back Mohit and Mansi calls every one to come out..they come with lawyers, Mahek what is this now.. Sheetal ask her talk to me , after taking your husband property now you are planning to grab my son in law property... Jeevan ask Mohit let them die in peace atleast and. tries to beat him ..
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Great.. Spoil the show more with ur absurd n illogical twists ST... 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Sab kuch khatam.. 

N this Nikki playing a big game.. Today V got a hint.. Riya telling Nikki, if U had read Vicki's msg.. All This would not have hapnd only. 

So ST baba permanently separates MehRya.. 👏

But she was also busy in the meeting and missed the message like Shaurya missed his calls 
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All wanted separation so here it is. SK doesn't want Mehak in his life n now looks like she will leave PWG too. So she is going to go  away alone.. Relief.. Better than all this mud slinging going on. 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Don't know what to say... 

IAM not feeling like Writing Episode😭
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Mehak is seriously gonna have coarse time...
Well I hope now she recognize that letting sheetal in the family was a bad idea...
Sonal was bang on today ...