Dadi...the bestest cupid ever

mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I just loveeed the last scene btwn Om-Dadi-Gauri. Om was putting the bandage on Gauris feet and here comes dadi all angry asking Om wot he has done. The look on Rikaras face was worth watching😆 as if they were caught stealing. Then Dadi comes out with the love letters from Oms college days and says ki sudhar jaa, tera bacha jab bada hoga tho kya sochega tere bare mein🤣 Then she lists out wot Om has once said abt his girl...and with each quality they show some old scenes of Chulkara/Rikara just showing that Gauri is perfect for Om. Just a small doubt as to who was recollecting all those old days Om or Gauri. If it was Om, then by the end of the day he wud be convinced that Gauri is THE ONE for him. Anyways I loved Dadi today.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megha_s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
So it was good episode...i thought only ruvya today...so happy
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
I felt om recalled the chulkara moments ... And Gauri about how she was stopping him from drinking BM wala juice 😳
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hahah!!!! Agreeed!!😛 It was such a cuuute and random scene. LOL LOL Om looked so shocked haha when daadi questioned him about why he still had the letters😆 and Gauri looked a bit mmM. Oooh definutely want to see a jealous Gauri in the future.. jealous Omkara maybe too but I feel he will just say he trusts Gauri.. Gauri's reaction would be more fun??😆 anyway haha cuuute. I love daadi man.. her and her Ishqbaaazi dialogues🤗 when she said she was  scared Om would like a boy.. LOL LOL given Chulbul-Om dynamic!!😆 Specifically loves how daadi was telling Gauri about all the qualities Om wanted in his wife.. and the Chulbul flashbacks.. watching them made me realise damn, I miss Chulbul..😆 
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Daadi just super thanks for Daadi omkara ka all Dil ki baat bolne ke liye ...super part ...👏
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes. even I like Dadi and her scenes
Z.A.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dadi is the cutest! Om was scandalized 🤣
Want more Om-Gauri-Dadi scenes 😆
Alwayssmile1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dadi was so cute😛
Om was like bas dadi mere saare raaz bol diye 😲
Gauri was like Ab pata chale Omkara ke raaz. 😎 
Specially when dadi said "ladke ko hi pasand na kar le" Gauri was acha tabi Chulbul ko itna pyaar karte the Omkara ji🤣🤣