Kesa ye khwaab hai, kese jazbaat ka umdah silaab hai!! (Thread)

fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Just finished watching the episode and What a beautiful, passionate episode it was. Such delicacy from Om's side. Knowing that Gauri is just faking the pregnancy to save Om makes it more emotional to see Om doing all sorts if things a would be Dad does for their child.
First if they're in the dress that gave us the most surprising episode of DBO i.e. The start of fake romance because of Svetty.
G: Ye Kaa Ker rahen hain aap?
O: Mein wahi ker raha hoon jo aik patti ko kerna chahiey!

That was naughty of Om but who knew that one day he will definitely do what a husband should. Taking care if his wife. Not as a pretence but genuine care.

The first time they shared their sleeping place was when Om slept on the floor and Gauri too slept by his side and now again they're sharing the bed. Kab Say? πŸ˜‰ Om reading child care books 😭 The book entitled First Child made me emosh. He is expecting so much. Gauri knows that Om is houng to feel hurt by the lie. She is helpless. But Om's concern is genuine and so does hers.
Om hid the book from BuaMaa. He is learning all sorts of things Akelay Akelay. He is happy ❀️

Random: Gauri's ring is bigger than her finger & when will Om wear his? πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fizy_wizy thumbnail
Not knowing what coyld happen to her she gulped it all in just to save Om.
Om on the other hand rushed to get the spray.
How much he has changed!
Didn't say she's faking it to get attention or didn't ignore her.

Loved Om here.

fizy_wizy thumbnail
I found this significant:
Om recalled that hand printing moment. The time when he felt irritated even by the sight of Gauri. When he wanted her out of his house and life because he saw her no one except a Gold digger. A characterless girl. Who lives only money and can do anything for it.

Then he recalled Chulbul saving him. Chulbul who was an honest, a self made man. Chulbul who loved everyone and whom ever he loved he was ready to even sacrifice his life for them.

And both the incidents of opposite personalities (according to Om) resurfaced in his mind seeing Gauri only. Does this mean he has started seeing Chulbul ki achai in Gauri?

Arey mein tou tumhari shakel bhi nahin dekhna chahta. Nafrat hai mujhe tumse aur tumharey chehray say!
How many times did Om say this to Gauri before? Probably list count of it. But today? Kya hogaya O? He doesn't wabt ger hair strands to get in the way, to cover her face. Kitni mehnat ki hataney mein taakay khoob darshan ho sakein achay say🀣. And then he looked for her! Kahan gaya wo haseen chehra!

I just imagined O in pony for this scene and it wouldn't have been the sane. I tell you. This was beautiful.
fizy_wizy thumbnail
You guys wouldn't believe but I watched the episide on mute 🀣 My sis is sleeping besides me and I forgot my ear phones in my mum's room in the evening. Aaj bad luck he kharaab tha all day.

When O came to know about Gauri's pregnacy he shouted st her and accused her if kying as she wants ti stag in the house and also offered her large sum of money. Gauri cried. That day I said one day he'll wipe away all her tears but I didn't know the day will come this soon. That little nod by Om to tell Gauri it's okay, you can hug me. Apna patti he samjho 🀣 The last few minutes were everything. Esoecially when gauri hugged him again, not wanting to let go of him.

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the caps Fizy :-) wonderful!
Memorable_ERA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting pics everyday .{I am a stalker u know}😈
& Thanks for making this post separately with the picsπŸ‘πŸ€—
* I CAN STARE AT THESE BEAUTIES FOR AGES*
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely pics Tfs πŸ˜Š
fizy_wizy thumbnail
No need to thanks me guys.
Enjoy πŸ˜†

OMG I watched the episode with sound πŸ˜† As I have requested Atif multiple time in the last few days o use the humming part from Saathiya more often πŸ˜† because the last time it was used during Madhubala sequence on Gauri and OMG the moment I heard it in the rain sequence I went all dreamy then it was the male version ❀️

Couch sequence was beautiful but I did not like the song choice on RiKara. The last 3-4 minutes were everything.
A-Musing-Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fizy.. thanks for these amazing pictures.. n yea the last four minutes lifted my RiKara spirits like no other.. what a powerful scene n not one word spoken.. that's ShreNal .. n Han pati hai.. samajh ne ki zaroorat Nahi hai πŸ˜† .. I loved Gauris emotional breakdown n Omkaras emotional support.. baki recliner scene.. got saved due to my friends.. it was okay but that especially RiKara par zordar artificial barish made me grin like an idiot.. raw pain.. n Omkara being there for his wife.. aweee.. super enjoyed .
fizy_wizy thumbnail