Frequent Posters

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Who all are watching this one??

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haven't seen it yet but love all her dramas...have high expectations for this one as well
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sanam Baloch is top actress of Pak TV, I am so glad she is back, I missed her a lot all these years,I can never forget her "Dastan" Durr E Sharwar" Kankar etc etc I was eagerly waiting to see her onscreen, although after two episodes I am kind of disappointed, She said she was waiting for right script, not sure if she has taken a right decision to work in this drama, but I trust her so I will still watch it for her. Overall starting is not that great, two leads are really disappointing , the young guy has no clue what he is doing? such a bad actor, wonder why they pick him against a powerful actress like Sanam. and the other older guy is ok, I have never seen his work so no clue. He has yet to impress me. I will wait and see their chemistry, may be story is good. Overall I am not impressed, wish she chooses a right project with some awesome actor like Fawad, she has an amazing chemistry with him.
Anyway will still watch for her.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Here's the synopsis for the show :
Suhana is a young energetic girl studying in university, she belongs to upper class family but her family has religious background, and are firm and sacred. Suhana loves Rameez but Rameez is a flirt but is somehow attracted toSuahana. Rameez belongs to a family who is well settled, they expect Rameez to take their family business a step ahead but Rameez is a careless, irresponsible and immature guy. Suhana is a happy-go- lucky girl who is not mature enough to take her life decisions. She is a pampered child and pampering has made her situation worse, she usually say things at the wrong time. Reason why she couldn't understand Rameez's flirtatious nature was that he was a university hunk who blew her over. He is proud about his fame amongst girls. His expressions and style shows that he knows he is famous amongst all the girls. He has no interest in his family business. He likes Suhana but is not ready for marriage. Imtiyaz is a mature man and is in his early forties. He is a far off relative of Suhana. Imtiyaz is well settled and well-educated, running his own business. for no particular reason his age has crossed the typical marriage age. Suhana's lively attitude has made him fall for her. Opposite attracts, but he is very older than her. Imtiyaz asks for Suhana's hand from her family. Without getting Suhana to agree for the proposal, the family does Istikhara which comes out to be a YES. Suhana resists marriage and tells everybody about her love for Rameez.. Rameez's careless attitude and procrastinating from getting married breaks suhanas heart and that is when she agrees for Imtiyaz. Once she gets married to Imtiyaz she gets all the necessities and luxuries of life but fails to adjust in his life. She could not get over Rameez and Imtiyaz realizes it too. He tries to do everything for her happiness but remained disappointed. He divorces her and she goes back to Rameez. Mohabbat Karne walay Kum Na Hongey... Teri Mehfil mien lekin Hum Na Hongey..! You realize he loves you when he leaves you.. Director: Aabis Raza Writer: Naila Ansari Cast: Sanam Baloch, as Suhana Shehroz Sabzwari, as Rameez Sarmad Khoosat, as Imtiyaz Ayesha Khan Senior, Tanveer Jamal, Shaheen Khan, Saifi Hassan, Tara Mehmood and Others.

I'm not impressed at all, but let's see how it really turns out..
rosesforyou thumbnail
Review of ep 4 of Teri Raza ~ 

rosesforyou thumbnail
rosesforyou thumbnail
Review of the 8th episode of Teri Raza 

http://wp.me/p2JVmm-3Yk
chik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I could not find the video of episode aired on 22nd August on You tube..what happened
desigrl05 thumbnail
Imtiaz is upset at Sohana bc she said that theirs was not a love marriage and he doesn't understand why she agreed to marry him if she didn't want to-Sohana tries to refute his hypothesis but Imitaz is determined to find out why she isn't happy.  
In the meantime, Sohanas mom worries about Imitaz's suspicion which she calls Rameez's mom and asks her to ask rameez to never speak their relationship.  Rameez gets to know about this and calls Sohanas mom back and threatens her not call again.