Today's Episode (July 03, 2017)

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't know about anyone else, but I actually loved today's episode! From beginning to end. It was so funny to me. πŸ˜†
The part where Prem's mom tells them to go put it the mangoes in the kitchen had me in spits.
Prem: "Rasoi?"
Arjun: "Rasoi?"
Vinay and Ajju together: "Rasoi?"
🀣

The scene after that was awesome too. Teja really gave it to all 4 of them. I loved the part where Arjun tried to come into her room but she ran and locked him out, and it was just her and Prem inside. πŸ˜†

The scene was shot really well too, with the 3 brothers watching the PreJas tashan through the window. 

After that the fear on the four brother's faces when DSR and Anand caught them made me laugh too. Vinay and Ajju are the biggest whimps ever, they get scared for every little thing. πŸ˜† I wonder why they involve themselves in these plans if they're that scared to face the consequences. 

One thing I didn't understand is when they went to the godown, why did Prem say that Teja did wrong too? I felt that everything Teja did was fair. I wonder what he's talking about.

I really liked the PreJas tashan scene in the kitchen too. And the look Teja gave him when the principal walked in. 

I hope this time Prem gets stuck in his own lies and ends up having to say the entire truth himself.And that DSR notices the fact that the mango box is empty. Because if Teja says the truth, Prem's just going to hate her again and the same endless cycle is going to start. If Prem confesses the truth, the story will finally move ahead. And maybe Prem will FINALLY realize that it was WRONG of him to do all the things he did with Teja. 

Also, whatever happened to Friday's precap? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vS_cHa2oXc )
Weren't they supposed to find out their results?

Edited by asexualflower - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

To...to thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well story pace is stagnant ...it's not moving ...nothing but tashan ...tashan...tashan...though it's entertaining nd funny ...actors did great ...now Teja and prem story must move forward to next level.
cxttoncandy thumbnail

Originally posted by: asexualflower

I don't know about anyone else, but I actually loved today's episode! From beginning to end. It was so funny to me. πŸ˜†

The part where Prem's mom tells them to go put it the mangoes in the kitchen had me in spits.
🀣

The scene after that was awesome too. Teja really gave it to all 4 of them. I loved the part where Arjun tried to come into her room but she ran and locked him out, and it was just her and Prem inside. πŸ˜†

The scene was shot really well too, with the 3 brothers watching the PreJas tashan through the window. 

After that the fear on the four brother's faces when DSR and Anand caught them made me laugh too. Vinay and Ajju are the biggest whimps ever, they get scared for every little thing. πŸ˜† I wonder why they involve themselves in these plans if they're that scared to face the consequences. 

One thing I didn't understand is when they went to the godown, why did Prem say that Teja did wrong too? I felt that everything Teja did was fair. I wonder what he's talking about.

I really liked the PreJas tashan scene in the kitchen too. And the look Teja gave him when the principal walked in. 

I hope this time Prem gets stuck in his own lies and ends up having to say the entire truth himself.And that DSR notices the fact that the mango box is empty. Because if Teja says the truth, Prem's just going to hate her again and the same endless cycle is going to start. If Prem confesses the truth, the story will finally move ahead. And maybe Prem will FINALLY realize that it was WRONG of him to do all the things he did with Teja. 

Also, whatever happened to Friday's precap? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vS_cHa2oXc )

Agreed! Today's episode was quite fun! Honestly I was so waiting for a romantic scene to happen between them in the kitchen but it disappointed me when they still continued to just argue. 

I think Prem just blames Teja because in his opinion she did wrong by pulling an act of fainting which is actually not wrong. I also hope he admits to his mistakes so that the whole cycle doesnt repeat and the story actually moves on atleast hopefully a lot will happen in the maha episode!!! (YES SOMETHING TO WATCH OVER THE WEEKEND)

Even I was wandering what happened to the precap but maybe they will continue it tomorrow. (omg I think Prem exchanged there exams and he ended up passing instead of Teja)

Ahhh I just really want them to show some more romance but did you guys notice that aisi deewangi went up on the home page? That made me so happy. It is just below zindagi ki mahek and kumkum bhagya and it totally deserves this rank!!!
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think Prem will confess and I think the boys will get saved somehow, I think the results wala thing will happen post this, so there won't be any change in behaviourπŸ˜•, also I think the maha-episode will be where they get caught by the tribals etc, I hope if indeed they get caught, its only both of them without the bros tagging along. Let them spend some " alone" time w/out Arjun doing his wannabe- Shakuni mama routine. Again not expecting romance, but the alone time should give them some space to understand and assess each other without another person whispering in their ear. Also when will Teja go back to the hostel? Is she planning to permanently live there without her mom knowing?
SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asexualflower

🀣

SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was hilarious!  Unfortunately, I had to wait until it aired for me this afternoon so you definitely piqued my curiosity.

I don't know if the English translations are accurate or not but this is how this scene went for me with the English subtitles:

Arjun -  We are bringing the mangoes.  We have brought the mangoes, Aunty.

Aunty - Finally.  What took you so long?

Arjun - Just have a look.  These mangoes are fresh and sweet.  And if you still want to punish us, then fine.  You can make mango juice in the morning instead of today.

Aunty - You will surely be punished.  You made me wait.  So now, all of you have to help me.  As such, I haven't prepared dinner yet.  Tejaswini, will you peel the mangoes?

Teja - (nods her head yes)

Aunty - Prem will help you.

Vinay or Ajju (can't remember which one) - I will peel the mangoes.

Aunty - No, I have other things for all of you.  Come on, take this box to the kitchen, come on.

Anand Kaka - Tejaswini?  Are you fine?

DSR - Tejaswini is fine.  So is the box of mangoes.

Prem - Tejaswini, shall we go?  We need to help mom.  Shall we?

Teja - nods her head yes and walks to the kitchen.

Prem - Dad, can I go?  I need to cut up the mangoes.

That was a great comic relief provided by a piece of fruit!

Did you happen to pick up Teja snapping her fingers and pointing with her finger for Prem to "go" when they were in the kitchen?  It seemed like she was copying him when he is always snapping his fingers at her.  She had a really good look of eye rolling when Arjun was going on about the box of mangoes.  She definitely had an air of confidence about her.

Good episode.

NainoMeinSapna thumbnail

Originally posted by: To...to

Well story pace is stagnant ...it's not moving ...nothing but tashan ...tashan...tashan...though it's entertaining nd funny ...actors did great ...now Teja and prem story must move forward to next level.

You're right, they've only been showing tashan so far, but I think it's good for a change, especially from other shows. I really don't want the love story to be rushed, so I'd rather watch some tashan with a few romantic moments in it. 
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail

Originally posted by: cxttoncandy

Agreed! Today's episode was quite fun! Honestly I was so waiting for a romantic scene to happen between them in the kitchen but it disappointed me when they still continued to just argue. 

I think Prem just blames Teja because in his opinion she did wrong by pulling an act of fainting which is actually not wrong. I also hope he admits to his mistakes so that the whole cycle doesnt repeat and the story actually moves on atleast hopefully a lot will happen in the maha episode!!! (YES SOMETHING TO WATCH OVER THE WEEKEND)

Even I was wandering what happened to the precap but maybe they will continue it tomorrow. (omg I think Prem exchanged there exams and he ended up passing instead of Teja)

Ahhh I just really want them to show some more romance but did you guys notice that aisi deewangi went up on the home page? That made me so happy. It is just below zindagi ki mahek and kumkum bhagya and it totally deserves this rank!!!

Yeah, I was anticipating a romantic moment in the kitchen too, but oh well, I'm not disappointed. 

I can't wait for the mahaepisode, I'm sure CV's have something good planned, hopefully they'll post a promo soon. 

That's also what I was thinking, somehow Teja's results were mixed with Prem's. That would be awful though. πŸ€’ I remember Teja saying she needed an 80 on the exam to keep her scholarship, so I really hope everything works out for her. πŸ˜•

Yes, the forum rank has been increasing. I hope it continues to increase for a bit. We even got an article this week and last week. Let's all keep increasing forum activity so that our rank continues to increase!
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cat.

I don't think Prem will confess and I think the boys will get saved somehow, I think the results wala thing will happen post this, so there won't be any change in behaviourπŸ˜•, also I think the maha-episode will be where they get caught by the tribals etc, I hope if indeed they get caught, its only both of them without the bros tagging along. Let them spend some " alone" time w/out Arjun doing his wannabe- Shakuni mama routine. Again not expecting romance, but the alone time should give them some space to understand and assess each other without another person whispering in their ear. Also when will Teja go back to the hostel? Is she planning to permanently live there without her mom knowing?

Yes, good point, and the principal is afraid of them anyways, so I doubt he'll say anything against them. πŸ€’ 

Not sure what's gonna happen in the mahaepi, I wish they'd post a promo. With regards to that track, I agree, but I don't think they'd make the brothers tag along anyways, because the brothers usually aren't with them when they have "romantic" scenes. But I can really see these 3 brothers being kabab mein haddis in the future. LOOOL "wannabe- Shakuni mama" πŸ€£. Sometimes you say the funniest things Cat. I remember in one of your episodic analysis a couple of weeks ago you called Prem, Arjun, Vinay, and Ajju "brotherhood of wannabe dons" I had found it so funny I actually laughed out loud. πŸ˜†

I honestly don't know when Teja will leave Rathore Mansion. Seems like she's given up trying to leave. She could easily just say that being GS, she's been called to the college at night several times, so she thinks it's best that she leaves. But too bad she's too preoccupied with Prem to even think about leaving. I kind of like her in there though, it gives us more PreJas moments. πŸ˜† And of course Prem's has much bigger plans than just kicking her out of his house (kicking her out of Rajpipla), so even he's not thinking in that direction. πŸ˜†
Edited by asexualflower - 6 years ago
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuzanneH

It was hilarious!  Unfortunately, I had to wait until it aired for me this afternoon so you definitely piqued my curiosity.

I don't know if the English translations are accurate or not but this is how this scene went for me with the English subtitles:

Arjun -  We are bringing the mangoes.  We have brought the mangoes, Aunty.

Aunty - Finally.  What took you so long?

Arjun - Just have a look.  These mangoes are fresh and sweet.  And if you still want to punish us, then fine.  You can make mango juice in the morning instead of today.

Aunty - You will surely be punished.  You made me wait.  So now, all of you have to help me.  As such, I haven't prepared dinner yet.  Tejaswini, will you peel the mangoes?

Teja - (nods her head yes)

Aunty - Prem will help you.

Vinay or Ajju (can't remember which one) - I will peel the mangoes.

Aunty - No, I have other things for all of you.  Come on, take this box to the kitchen, come on.

Anand Kaka - Tejaswini?  Are you fine?

DSR - Tejaswini is fine.  So is the box of mangoes.

Prem - Tejaswini, shall we go?  We need to help mom.  Shall we?

Teja - nods her head yes and walks to the kitchen.

Prem - Dad, can I go?  I need to cut up the mangoes.

That was a great comic relief provided by a piece of fruit!

Did you happen to pick up Teja snapping her fingers and pointing with her finger for Prem to "go" when they were in the kitchen?  It seemed like she was copying him when he is always snapping his fingers at her.  She had a really good look of eye rolling when Arjun was going on about the box of mangoes.  She definitely had an air of confidence about her.

Good episode.

Wow, the English subtitles are actually translated pretty well! I'm impressed! 

Yeah it was a funny scene, especially: "Tejaswani is fine, and so is the box of mangoes." πŸ€£

Yeah I saw Teja snap her fingers at Prem, I was so happy to see that. I don't remember the eye rolling though. I also liked the part where she went and opened the door for Prem as a way of saying "Leave now, I'm through with you" and then slammed it in his face. πŸ˜†

I agree, it was a good episode after a while.