Kaira SS - Baby and Teddy - Part 11-12 : Pg 4

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Am here with one more new story. Hope you will like it.

-------------

Part 1

------------

"Naira, get up baby", said Karthik caressing her forehead and placing a kiss on her temple.

"Good morning hubby", Naira said stretching her arms lazily and then got up and kissed his cheek.

"Our little mendak, says good morning papa", she said cutely placing a hand on her swollen belly.

"How many times I have told you it is going to be a little girl, a daddy's princess my little Sherni", he said

"No, it is going to be a Mumma ka ladla, my little mendak Rajkumar", she argued back

"Why don't ask the baby", said Karthik

"Baby tell your papa, that you are mumma's Prince", Naira said as they both Kaira kept their hands on her stomach, Karthik smirked as they got no response.

"My chotu Sherni, tell your mumma, you are daddy's angel, his princess", Karthik said. Almost immediately the baby kicked. Karthik kissed Naira's stomach and gave Naira look I won look while Naira gave Karthik an irritated expression.

"This is so not fair, means I will take the pain to bring her into this world and then she will came into this world and side with you against me", said Naira

"Haan, if she is on my side then she will be on your side, after all we both are on the same side", Karthik said

"Next time tumhara chota mendak ayega. I promise that will be soon",  Karthik spoke naughtily making Naira blush. 

"Now get of the bed my queen, and freshen up quick. My princess is hungry. She needs a nourishing breakfast and so do you.", Karthik said taking Naira out of bed.

-----------

"Naira be careful while walking down the stairs", Suvarna called out as she saw them coming.

"I am there for her Maa", Karthik answered from the back. Rushed to Naira and picked her up in his arms and walked  carefully walked down the stairs with her, up to the table and made her sit on the chair.

"You know Karthik, am only pregnant. It is not that I don't have legs.", she said embarrassed, as he used to repeat the same stunt every morning.

"No sweet heart, you don't have legs, you have wheels", answered Karthik

"I can't trust you on the stairs, plus I am taking no risk with my princess", he said clearly.

Then sat down beside Naira and lovingly fed her with his own hands. The entire family looked at the duo in awe.

------------

"Naira do you have to", asked Karthik

"Mendak you ask the same question everyday and I answer the same thing. Yes", said Naira

"Naira but you can take yoga classes at home also", said Karthik

"You know I like going there. The whole time am at home thanks to your over protective behavior. So please don't stop me", answered Naira

"Okay, I won't. Let me drop you", said Karthik, giving up once again.

-----------

Both were on their way to the yoga class. Karthik was driving really slowly.

"Karthik, I would have reached quicker if I had gone walking", Naira said irritated

"Protective daddy", Naira mummered under her breath

God know from where a truck came all of a sudden and dashed into their car, causing it to have a terrible accident.
 Karthik was completely unconscious. Naira was screaming in pain, but slowly her voice died out as well and her eyes closed.

----------

The Goenkas and Singhanias came rushing to the hospital as the former had been phoned by a stranger and informed of the accident and then told the latter.

"How are they", asked the family.

"We couldn't save the baby, the mother is okay", informed the doctor.

"Karthik", questioned Kirti

"We can't say anything about him yet", answered the doctor.

"Who will tell Naira", asked bhabhima

"If Karthik was there, I knew he would handle my princess, but...", Naitik choked on his words while speaking.

Just then they heard some screaming.

"Ma'am please listen to us you need rest", the nurse called out following Naira, who had gotten up from her bed.

"Papa look at them they are not giving me my baby. Papa tell them I want my baby", she said

"Naira beta", Dadi spoke hugging her

"Tumhara baby ab nahi ayega", Dadi informed and Naira broke down.

-------------

Do tell me if you like it.

Edited by janvi0513 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It was sweet and sad at the same time. Emotional turmoil make a bond even stronger there are many couples who face miscarriage due to any reason that affects their lives to the core but life goes on. Please continue soon.
Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is so sad. It made me cry
kirts123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg. This was so moving... so baby is gone.. let Karthik be okay please... let him be strong and be with Naira. .
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
U make me cry..
and what happen to kartik
How Naira going to manage all this.. Poor Baby 
janvi0513 thumbnail
Thanks for your response.

------------

Part 2

------------

Naira screamed for her little baby to come back, until she fell to the ground exhausted. Manish and Naitik, half carried, half dragged, a broken, tearful Naira, back into her hospital room. 

She sat on the bed silently, her face that had been glowing naturally because of her pregnancy, just few hours ago, was now dull and tear stained, her lifeless eyes focusing on her flat stomach, that few moments ago had been swollen up because of their baby, Karthik's little princess.

"Karthik", she whispered to herself. 

"Where was he, why wasn't he here with her, did something happen to him.", she thought. 

Thousands of bad thoughts clouded her mind. Fear ran through every bone of her body. The mere thought of Karthik having left her along with their baby, made her shiver

"Karthik", she chanted his name continuously with all her might.

"Naira, relax", said Suvarna hugging her, trying to calm her down but it didn't work.

"I want to see Karthik. Where is my Karthik, How is he, Maa, please don't lie to ne", she asked

"He is still unconscious, They can't say anything, until he regains consciousness.", answered Suvarna, honestly, knowing that Naira would catch her if she lied.

"Maa, take me to Karthik", pleaded Naira.

-----------

"Mendak", Naira called out softly, sitting down on the stool, beside him, catching his hand in hers

"Wake up, mendak, your Sherni needs you to tell her that everything is alright. Get up mendak", she begged.

"Mendak, you are angry at me that, I lost our princess, that is why you aren't talking to me, am sorry, I am very sorry. This is all my fault, you asked me not to go the yoga class and called the instructor at home, but I didn't listen to you. You are angry with me na", she cried holding his hand near her heart.

She felt fingers move slightly, creases formed on his temple, he slowly opened his eyes, all her pain vanished seeing him awake. 
She called out for the doctor, who came almost, immediately and asked her to leave, so that he could check Karthik. Minutes after she left the room she heard the sound of screaming, followed by what sounded like glass breaking. She ran back into the room immediately, even the others followed, their saw Karthik on the floor, screaming, sitting their  hugging his knees, he looked scared.

"Karthik beta", Manish called out, but he didn't pay any attention.

"Doctor, what had happened to him", asked Akhilesh.

"He started moving far from us, when we tried to come close to him. Then we took out the injection and he started screaming. I have never scene a person get so scared of an injection. He also broke the medicine bottle", said the doctor

"But he doesn't, ya when he was small he used too, couple of months ago, he had fever and taken an injection at that time he did not react like this.", informed Surekha

"Karthik", Suvarna called out, trying to hold him, but he pushed her away.

"Mendak", Naira called out but still he didn't give any response.

The screaming had dried up his throat and he started coughing badly.

"Jaan, listen to me", she spoke, sitting down beside him, making him drink a glass of water. Which he took after a bit of hesitation. She made him get up from the floor and sit on the bed.

"what happened", she questioned him

"aap kaun hai", he asked in a childish voice, giving everyone a shock.

"Karthik, why are you saying this, what is wrong with you mendak. Please mendak you are scaring me", Naira spoke cupping his face.

"Doctor, mera Kittu aisa bartav kyun kar raha hai", asked Dadi

"Beta, aap ka naam kya hai", the doctor asked, but he didn't respond and just looked on with a confused expressions.

"Maa papa ko bata hoga", he said like a kid

"Inn mein se apke Maa papa kaun hai", questioned the doctor. Karthik looked around the room at all the faces, but he recognised none of them.

He held his head as it seem to hurt seeing so many faces.

"It is okay, relax, just relax", said the doctor.

"I need to talk to you all, please come outside", said the doctor.

Karthik gripped Naira's hand as she was about to leave.

"Mat jao", he said cutely.

Naira wanted to know what has happened to her mendak, but she also didn't want to leave him alone. Everyone as well as the doctor understood her situation.

"Doctor, whatever you want you can say here", said Mansih

The doctor explained them that Karthik's accident had caused him to have amnesia and make his mind go in a child like state. Maybe because he is the most closest to Naira, that is why even now though he doesn't know her anymore, he feels a sense of protection with her.

Naira and the entire family was shocked and taken aback hearing this.

"Doctor, when can we take Karthik home. I want to take him home soon. If he will be there or will be easier to remember everything", spoke Naira.

"You both can be discharged by tomorrow morning", the doctor answered

-----------

Karthik and Naira both had been shifted to a single room. It was late in the night, Karthik was sleeping. Naira had lost all her sleep. Just then she noticed Karthik, turning and twisting in his sleep. She realized he was starting to get restless. She got up from her bed and went to his. Lightly rubbing the palm of his hand. Feeling someone very close to him, Karthik opened his eyes. He hugged her right, he looked extremely scared. She hugged him and rubbed his back lightly in an attempt to calm him down.

"Tum mujhe bahut achi lagti ho. Lekin tum ho kaun", Karthik asked

"Naira, tumhari Sherni", she answered

"Sherni, lekin tum toh bahut achi ho, Sherni ki tarhe bilkul nahi ho, Nahi mein tumhe kuch aur bulaunga", said Karthik

"Kya bulaoge", she asked

"Uffo, thoda time toh do", he complained like a child

"Acha, tum mujhe jo bulana his, bulaoge, mein tumhe mendak bulaungi okay", asked Naira

"Mendak gande hote hai, mujhe ache nahi lagte", he pouted

"Nahi mendak, bahut pyaare hote, bahut ache", she spoke tears filling her eyes.

"Nai, mujhe ache nahi lagte, aur dekho, unke barien mein bath karne se tum cry karne lagge. I don't like them", he said and wiped her tears. She hugged him side ways. He kept on his head on her lap. She patted his head softly, the events of the day flooded her head. She had never in wildest, most horrible nightmare thought things would end up like this. Her baby was taken away from her and her love though physically close to her was still not with her, her entire world had turned entirely upside down and she didn't have the liberty to break down.

------------
Do give me your views.
janvi0513 thumbnail
Part 3

---------------

Everyone had come back home

"Kittu beta, yeh tumhara ghar hai", said Dadi

"Tumhe kuch yaad hai", asked Akhilesh, Karthik nodded negatively.

"Thodi koshish karo", said Suvarna. Karthik closed his eyes and tried to but he could see everything black. His head began to hurt again, Naira took notice.

"Karthik, relax, relax, there is no need to remember anything", she whispered softly into his ears.

"Do you want to see your room", Naira asked him, Karthik nodded positively like a kid.

"It is upstairs, Let's go", she spoke and pointed towards the direction, and held her hand out for him to catch, but he ran up the stairs like an excited kid.

"Careful you might slip", she spoke and then got lost in the past how Karthik used to repeat the same dialogue every day.

--------

"Wow is this my room", he asked with a smile.

"You like it", Naira questioned

"I like the blue", he answered

"You always did", she whispered to herself

"Tumhara kamra kaunsa hai", he asked while looking around the room.

"Mein, woh mera karma...", she didn't know what to answer him

"Tum please yaha rukko.", he pleaded

"You want me to stay here with you, but why", she asked

"Sab mujhe ajeeb tarhe se dekhte hai tum nahi dekhti", he answered, she knew what he meant by, ajeeb tarhe, since yesterday everyone had been looking at him with pity, not just him even they had been giving her those same expressions.

"Yeah, kitna soft hai, aur kitna bada bhi, tum se bhi zyada", Karthik spoke, bringing Naira out of her thoughts. She turned back to see him hugging a big huge teddy, the stuff toy took her back to the past.

------------

"Karthik, what is this", Naira asked shocked as her husband entered with an extra huge teddy bear.

"This is a little teddy bear, for my little princess", replied Karthik

"First thing it is my little mendak and this is more like a teddy bed, than a teddy bear, have you got it for the baby to play or sleep on. It is even two inches bigger then you", she said

"I didn't get my size. I wanted to get two, one of your size, one of mine, so that if we are out any time she can always feel our presence through them. I didn't get two because I knew you would say no, so I only got one, pretty please", spoke Karthik

"Of course I would have said no, you filled an entire room with toys, now it is only been four months, if I don't stop you know, we would have to build a new house to keep all the toys you are bringing", Naira told him

"Please, last one, wouldn't have you liked the teddy if you were a baby", Karthik asked, Naira couldn't deny the teddy was super cute, Karthik made her touch the fur which was really smooth and silky.

"Okay, last one, promise", she asked

"I will try to, promise", he answered

"That's good enough I guess", she said smiling.

Flashback ends

----------

"Mein tumhe kab se puch raha hun, tum mujhe jawab nahi deti ", he complained

"Sorry, no lo kya puch rahe the", asked Naira

"Kiska hai", he said looking at the stuff toy.

"Tumhara teddy hai", she answered

"Bahut soft his, bilkul tumhari tarhe", he said touching her bear's cheeks then her.

"Aur tum bilkul, mendak ki tarhe tar tar kar rahe ho, aur mein sherni", she spoke like usual hoping that he would react like always

"Mein ne kaha the meri mendak nahi hun, he said irritated

"Aur tum toh kahi se bhi Sherni nahi lagti, tum toh teddy ho, cute si, soft si, aaj se tum meri teddy, mein tumhe TEDDY bulaunga.", he  announced

----------

"Naira", Manish called out as he saw her, sitting in he front yard and took a seat beside her.

"Beta, I think you should go the Singhanias for some time", Manish started the conversation, Naira who had been staring at the sky till now turned to look at her father-in law.

"I know how much it is hurting you to see Karthik like this. He should have been supporting you, instead of the other way around. You don't need to be so strong. Go to the Singhanias for some days.", spoke Manish

"And Karthik, what about him. If I leave him for one second, between anyone of you he starts panicking and screaming for me. How can I leave him, and it is not just him who needs me, I also need him, his mere presence lessens my pain. Saach kahun dad, jab woh mera pass hota hai, toh mujhe apne khoye huye bache ki yaad nahi aati, because he has become my BABY, aisi halat mein bhi janne anjane mein woh mera dard kam karta hai", she said with a sad smile.

-----------

"Baby, please, eat zid, mat karo", said Naira trying to feed Karthik.

"Teddy not eat baby no eat", he said stubbornly

"Main kha chuki hoon", Naira lied

"Teddy juhti, teddy juhti", he repeated

"Tum kaise jante ho, ke mein jhut bol rahi hun", she asked

"Bas pata hai", he answered and Naira smiled, remembering how Karthik always caught all her lies, and said the same dialogue after she asked him how did he know. Her Karthik was still there in somewhere and she would get him back.

----------- 

Do give me your views.
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww.. such cute and sad update...
Love it Janvi..
superb...
kirts123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was so emotional.. Naira s shernI avatar need not be only of anger but also of love and u have expressed it so well.. she being strong enough despite her pain proves her love.. please update soon.. waiting for a part when Karthik finally is okay and then naira vents it out..
janvi0513 thumbnail
Thanks for the response.

----------

Part 4

Naira's eyes opened and she saw that Karthik was sitting beside her, crossed leg, his was staring at her continuously. 

"Teddy uth gayi, meri teddy uth gayi, mein sab ki shikiyat karunga", Karthik said, seeing Naira open her eyes.

Naira wanted to ask who he wanted to complain about and what but her eyes fell on the watch and she see the time it was 10 am.

"Hey bahgwan, mein itni der tak kaise so gayi", Naira asked herself.

"Baby tum ne breakfast kiya", Naira asked him and he nodded negatively.

"Naira beta uth gayi", said Suvarna entering the room. Karthik saw her and caught Naira's hand and hid his face behind her.

"Sab bahut burre hai", Karthik whispered softly.

"Maa am sorry mujhe itni der ho gayi", apologized Naira

"Beta iss mein mafi mangne jaisi kya bath hai. Itna sab kuch hua hai, tumhe aram ki zarorat thi", said Suvarna.

"Kuch hua hai Maa", Naira asked as she noticed Karthik looked scared after Suvarna came in.

Suvarna told her what happened few hours.

---------

Flashback

Suvarna entered Kaira's room, though they always used to lock the door last night the didn't, as the happenings had already suffocated Naira, she didn't want to be locked up in the room. She saw that Karthik was awake and about to reach his hand to wake Naira up, she took him far from.

"Mujhe teddy chaiye", he said trying to loosen Suvarna's grip

"Beta, dekho so rahi hai woh, aise kissi ki neend kharab nahi karte. Chalo mere saath neche, breakfast khate hai", said Suvarna

"Nahi, mujhe nahi janna", he cried

"Karthik beta, tum mere saath chalo, breakfast kaho, phir mein tumhe chocolate dungi", said Suvarna

"Chocolate sachi", he asked

"Haan beta", said Suvarna and the two went down together. 

"Kittu tum breakfast mein kya kahao ge, batao hum tumhe apne haton se khilaenge", said Dadi

"Mein khud kahunga", he said

"Makhane toh tumhare favourite hai, ek toh apni dadi ke haath se kaho", said Dadi trying to feed him, but he got irritated and pushed her hand away and with his hand movement the plate lying in front of him on the table was thrown of the table, just then kush came running and accidentally stepped on a glass piece gets hurt and starts screaming in pain.

"Yeh tum ne kya kiya, Karthik. Tum dhang se nahi kha sakte, plate kyun giradi", Surekha yelled

"Karthik beta tumhe dhyan rakhna chaiye, dekho tumhari wajhe se kush ko chot lag gayi tumhe dhyan arkham chaiye", explained Akhikesh.

"Karthik, beta next time be careful", said Suvarna.

Kush was continuously crying

"Main ne kuch nahi kiya, mein ne kuch nahi kiya", Karthik cries keeping the hand on his ears and ran upstairs.

Flashback ends

-----------

"Hum sab ne kush ki jinta mein Karthik ko zyada bol diya", said Suvarna.

"Sab burre hai, mujh par ghussa kiya, main ne kuch nahi kiya", he complained still hiding behind Naira.

"Baby, unho ne ghusse mein kaha, woh sorry hai", said Naira

"Haan Karthik, bacha am sorry", said Suvarna lovingly but Karthik turned his face away.

"Baby, jab koyi sorry bolta hai, usse naraz nahi hona chaiye", explained Naira sweetly

"Apni teddy ki baath nahi manoge", she said and looked away pretending to be angry, 

"okay teddy ke liye", he said

"Toh ab tum naraz nahi ho, kissi se bhi", asked Naira and Karthik nodded negatively

"Acha kiss se naraz ho", she asked and Karthik pointed towards her.

"Baby teddy se naraz kyun hai", she asked

"Teddy bahut sooti hai", he complained and she couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.

"Teddy kaise uthti jab baby ne usse uthiya hi nahi", she asked

"Unhone no kaha", he said pointing at Suvarna

"Koyi kuch bhi khae teddy ko baby hi uthaega, promise", Naira said

"Promise", Karthik agreed and Naira got tears in her eyes remembering how Karthik used to wake her up in the morning and especially during her pregnancy, he used to wake her up, carry her down on the stairs, feed her breakfast with his own hands.

"Tum dono neeche aao breakfast ke liye, phir tum dono ko medicine bhi leni hai", said Suvarna and left. 

"Teddy no cry", said Karthik wiping her face face lightly with his hands. Naira gives a kiss on his forehead.

"Ab kiss wapas do, teddy na kissi ka udhar leti hai, na kissi ko udhar deti hai", she said, making an attempt for him to remember their old moments, where she kissed him back each time he kissed her, saying, ke woh kissi ka udhar nahi leti, but it didn't look like it made any difference. 

-------------

Kaira came down to have breakfast. Karthik was playing with his food, rather then eating, Naira noticed and remembered the past again.

------------

Flashback

"Naira kya kar rahi ho yeh, kahana kyun nahi kaha rahi ho, kab se sirf dekh rahi ho plate ki taraf", said Karthik

"Karthik mera bilkul mann nahi kar raha hai", said Naira 

"Naira koyi bahana nahi, you had fever yesterday, you need to take your medicine", said Karthik

"Issi liye toh nahi kahana uske baad karwi divaiyan kahani padegi", she pouted and Karthik laughed

"Naira tum saach mein chote bachon ki tarhe zid karti ho", he said pinching her nose and Naira made her a face.

"Chalo mein apne hatton se khilaunga, phir medicine", said Karthik

"Nahi, medicine nahi", she insisted

"Medicine nahi kahogi toh purri tarhe se thik kaise hogi. Chalo I promise after you are completely well tumhari favourite ice cream aur paani purri khilaunga", he said and Naira smiled and ate the food bite Karthik was holding in his hand for her.

Flashback ends

---------- 

"Karthik, chalo zid nahi karte, mein khilaungi, chalo", said Naira feeding him

"Karthik tum jao room mein", said Naira after she finished feeding him and ate breakfast herself

Naira went towards the hall area.

"Chachi mein jannti hun aap luv kush se bahut pyaar karti hai, app ne Karthik se jo bhi kaha woh ghusse mein kaha, kush ke dard ko dekh kar kaha. Magar Karthik ne jo kiya woh jaan bhuj kar nahi tha, galti se plate girl gaya, jo kissi se bhi hi sakta tha, aap sab jannte hai ke Karthik ki halath kaisi hai, woh nahi janta ke hum uski family hai, issi liye we all need to try much harder to make sure we don't push him away from us. ", spoke Naira a bit sternly and then left.

----------

Do like and comment if you like the update.