Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Dafuq happened to depp. Looks awful. So does dino!
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Why is Depp wearing those accessories? He would look better without them. 

he always wear somehting like that...his age and those accessories doesnt suit either. 
same opinion as urs.
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serendipity..

Dafuq happened to depp. Looks awful. So does dino!

Depp is a full-on alcoholic. He spends $30,000 every month on wine alone.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

He's a mess all right... Seems to be deranged, disturbed and prone to violence 

Recently he spoke in favor of John Wikes Booth, the actor who shot and killed Abraham Lincoln cz Booth was angry at Ab for abolishing slavery 

But (not) surprisingly no one accused him of racism, bcz he also added it's about time another actor repeats it... He was not arrested either despite threatening a president being a crime 

In 1994 he was arrested for trashing the hotel room he was staying, guests were awakened at 5:30 AM by the noise of shattering glass, snapping wood and loud domestic squabble

He's also attracted massive criticism by jokingly calling for president's assassination.  He truly seems deranged. Needs to be checked up.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hotchic

Young Depp used to be so handsome, now he's a mess.

who is the hottie in your sig omg

I never got the appeal around Depp he's so ugh 🤢 apart from Pirates I don't like his movies

Originally posted by: snatch

he always wear somehting like that...his age and those accessories doesnt suit either. 
same opinion as urs.

I don't like men wearing accessories, doesn't make them attractive at all.  Depp used to look so good, it's sad to see him tuin his looks 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FleurBleue

He's also attracted massive criticism by jokingly calling for president's assassination.  He truly seems deranged. Needs to be checked up.

Yes I can't believe he faced no consequences for what he said

He said "When was the last time an actor assasinated a president? It's about time"

In 1981, a crazed nut called Hinckley try to kill President Reagan,  three people including the president were shot and  injured, one of them was paralyzed, he had to spend the rest of his life in wheel chair, his speech slurred permanently

And the reason Hinkley did that was to impress actress Judy Foster and at that time neither Foster nor any other celebrities were making such statements or making gruesome videos about the president like they're doing now...
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tani91

who is the hottie in your sig omg

I never got the appeal around Depp he's so ugh 🤢 apart from Pirates I don't like his movies

That's Aarif Lee Chi-Ting; Hong Kong actor. He's Jackie Chan's co-star in Kung Fu Yoga.
And yes he is undeniably hwaat😳

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

He said "When was the last time an actor assasinated a president? It's about time"

In 1981, a crazed nut called Hinckley try to kill President Reagan, three people including the president were shot and injured, one of them was paralyzed, he had to spend the rest of his life in wheel chair, his speech slurred permanently

And the reason Hinkley did that was to impress actress Judy Foster and at that time neither Foster nor any other celebrities were making such statements or making gruesome videos about the president like they're doing now...

When a "president" is as bat shit crazy as Drumpf is, repeatedly tweeting misogynistic things about female reporters, wanting to take 24 million people off of healthcare one that says that rape is a preexisting condition and appoints literal racists and Nazis and homophobes in his cabinet then yeah he deserves to be called out on his bullshitEdited by Tani91 - 6 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

In 1981, a crazed nut called Hinckley try to kill President Reagan,  three people including the president were shot and  injured, one of them was paralyzed, he had to spend the rest of his life in wheel chair, his speech slurred permanently

A lot of people are inciting violence on social media not just the celebs. May be nobody takes it seriously anymore. I am glad K Griffin has been fired though!  That was one gruesome video.
Quite ironical! As I type the news has just flashed on my TV that an assassination plot of French president has been failed by police.
Edited by FleurBleue - 6 years ago