Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackCheetah thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: swathi17

Well, I don't know how to explain it step by step... You just tell me what you did, so it becomes easier for me to explain better... 

i clicked on "download as zip", then i didn't know what to do next
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did it get downloaded? If yes, then you need a software called 7zip (or) WinZip to open the .zip files. Right click the zip file> Open with> 7 zip (or) Winzip
You will find an option called 'extract' after opening the file... Click 'extract' after selecting the list of files available in the zip folder and then it asks for location for the files to be saved... Choose the location where you wish you the files to be saved...  The files get extracted and you can watch the videos or you can open the files in general... If the zip file asks for password to open, use the password given above... I tried my best to explain it... Hope this helps you... 
Edited by swathi17 - 6 years ago
BlackCheetah thumbnail

Did it get downloaded? If yes, then you need a software called 7zip (or) WinZip to open the .zip files. Right click the zip file> Open with> 7 zip (or) Winzip

You will find an option called 'extract' after opening the file... Click 'extract' after selecting the list of files available in the zip folder and then it asks for location for the files to be saved... Choose the location where you wish you the files to be saved...  The files get extracted and you can watch the videos or you can open the files in general... If the zip file asks for password to open, use the password given above... I tried my best to explain it... Hope this helps you... 

thankyou sooo much for taking your time for me to type that exellent paragraph, it really really really helped me...πŸ‘

just one laaast question: can the software "winRAR" work instead of 7 zip or winzip???πŸ˜ƒ
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, winRAR also works great to open .rar, .zip files... 
BlackCheetah thumbnail

Yes, winRAR also works great to open .rar, .zip files... 

THANKYOU SOOO MUCH! you dont know what im feeling ryt now...thankyou god bless you
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh God! sorry for all the trouble.
the person who originally uploaded these implemented all these security measures... not sure why

I can't download, unzip and upload again as is very time consuming. Please don't mind.

Do let me know if these opened. I have a 2-3 on drop box as well. those are extracted versions.Edited by visrom - 6 years ago
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Trust me trust me not episode link

https://tune.pk/video/4067521/trust-me-trust-me-not-p-22-episode-310
BlackCheetah thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

Trust me trust me not episode link

https://tune.pk/video/4067521/trust-me-trust-me-not-p-22-episode-310

but abhijeet is completely fine in the episodeπŸ˜•
BlackCheetah thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Oh God! sorry for all the trouble.
the person who originally uploaded these implemented all these security measures... not sure why

I can't download, unzip and upload again as is very time consuming. Please don't mind.

Do let me know if these opened. I have a 2-3 on drop box as well. those are extracted versions.

its not downloading
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜• what's the error you are getting?