Superb update Anbu πŸ‘πŸΌ
Enjoyed it !!!

Thank you sandhiya.. hugs 
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kairalove55

Thank you Anby... really tooo late... hope next comes sooonish πŸ˜‰

Coming to the update... great finally you got them married... I was afraid whether that budhu would runaway πŸ˜† ... thanks buddy for no cliffhanger πŸ‘
Hope story starts unfolding from next part...

Thanks jeevi.. 
this time also it will be late.. hahaha

Originally posted by: PriyaSweety-Anu

Thanks for PM,Dear.😊

It was Amazing Part.😊
The Banner was so Beautiful.😊
Vennela and Syamala Conversation was so nice.😊
Syamala happiness for Jai Vennela Marriage was so Nice.😊
Jai Vennela marriage Part was so Nicely explained.😊
Jai promised Deva that he will keep Vennela Happy,it was so Interesting.😊
The Story is getting So Interesting.😊
Please Continue soon.😊
                                                                            PriyaSweety-Anu

Thank you Priyanka for your lovely comments..
Update on the way my dear πŸ˜‰

Part 7 :Where are we at this moment ?

Jai wondered how can he lie like that to his own father.
That he will shower Vennela with all the happiness. He smacked his forehead saying,

"Oh god, Have I gone crazy.

Post marriage rituals were performed at home. It seems, there is no good time for Shanti Muhurtam; hence Shanti Muhurtam was postponed to next day much to Jai and Vennela's relief. Vennela was advised by elder ladies at home, not to be near Jai at any point of time until Shanti Muhurtam.

To everybody's surprise, both seem to be happy about the delay.

Jai & Vennela mv : Thank God. Finally god is listening to us.

But Vennela desperately wanted to talk to Jai about all the things that happened all of a sudden and how she needed time to settle things and get out of this marriage.

First and foremost she wants to talk to him regarding his love and freeing him from this marriage. Especially after Syam told her, that Jai already had a lover.
Jai on the other hand has a complete change of mind and decides to give a try for his marriage with Vennela especially after listening to Anand that his Amma will not choose a wrong girl for him. Besides, His love for Rashmi has always just been one sided. He has never confessed about his love to her.

For now, Jai doesn't know if he can love Vennela with his whole heart. But, still decides to give a try and ask for some time from Vennela to adapt to this new environment & life.

Both of them had completely different set of minds. Unaware of what is going to hit them soon.

As Jai said, that he will be leaving home to city tomorrow itself to his Dad, after explaining his work situation. Deva accepts and informs everyone in the family. 

Although, everyone is disheartened on hearing it and felt sad that they are going to leave to city very soon. They still make arrangements to lighten the moment and make sure to enjoy the rest of the day.

Jai cousins arranged few games to spend the time with Jai and Vennela before they go back to city.

Dinner time and all gathered at hall and whole house is full of cheering and screaming, Jai and Vennela having fun to the core but deep down, they still feel some nervousness building up inside them and wondering how they are going to spend their life together from tomorrow onwards.

Thank God. It was decided by the family that Anand and syamala will be joining them when they leave back to city.

Deva: Kids, time to hit your bed. Now everyone please go and sleep, we all have to go to temple early morning. Jai Vennela will leave around 11am. After coming back from the temple.

Everyone left to hit the bed.

Vennela drags Syamala to her room after teasing Anand that She will hold on to his syamala just for one night.

Anand blushes hearing it and Syam cheeks turns to crimson red.

Jai smiles seeing Vennela's antics, how she is able to pull Anand leg as simple as that. Anand is known as a Military Man in his friends circle and only Jai knows how to make fun of him without getting hits.

Anand: Stop drooling over your newlywed wife Jai. Come, let's go
. (Pulling Jai)

Jai: Rei... Shut up and come.

All these while, vennela doesn't lift her face to look at Jai.

Syam: Vennu, pothum di, tharaiyai paarthathu, un maman poitaar.

Vennela smacks Syam's head and drags her to her bedroom.

Next day morning...

Vennela Amma : Adiyei Vennu, Give this to Jai and tell him to wear it to temple.

Vennela : Yesterday you told me never go near him for sometime and now you are asking me to give this to thim. Yenna Amma..

Vennela Amma : That was yesterday. Now go and ask him to change to this.

Anand came there with Syam

Vennila : Anna, where is Jai ??

Anand : In room. Maybe getting ready Vennela. When I left room, he was still sleeping.

Vennela Amma : Still sleeping. Go and wake him up Vennela. We cannot miss the good time fixed for special pooja.

Vennela frowns and rushes to Jai's room to wake him up.Vennela knocks his door. Since, no reply heard from him, She slight pushes to open the door.

Vennela : Jai.. Jai.. Jai..

Jai : Im here.. Taking bath ..

Vennila : uh.. huh.. Amma sent new clothes to you and asked you to wear this to temple

Jai : keep it on the bed. I will wear it.

Looking at the bed being messy, Vennela goes to make up the bed, arranging the pillows and bedsheets.

Vennela turns around when she hears crack sound of door opening.
Jai comes out draping towel around his waist. Jai in wet messy hair and water droplets all over his broad chest making Vennela gulping her saliva looking at him.

Vennela utters "Hugh Jackman

Jai : Huh.. What did you say??

Vennela looks at him without moving her eyes.Jai moving closer to her and calling her aloud shaking her, Vennela.

Vennela is like just out of dream world starts stammering and his close proximity makes her runaway from him.Jai smirks seeing his effects on her.

Vennela MV:
You are saying he is Hugh Jackman. Are you mad, Vennela ? And you checking him out like Nicole Kidman checking out Hugh Jackman in Australia movie . Jai is Jai. Don't fall for him seeing his abs and muscles Vennela.Don't be such an Idiot. Vennela cursing herself in her room.

They all get ready to leave to temple in 2 different suv's ladies is one and guys in one. Deva looking at Jai moving to guy's car, calls Vennela.

Deva : Vennela, go and sit with Jai.

V's Amma : Yes vennela. You should go and sit with Jai. Go to his vehicle.

V frowns listening to her mom

Anand & Syam : yes yes... new bride and groom should sit together when they go out for first time (giving a hifi)

Earning a stare from both Jai and vennela.

Vennela & Jai sit together in the center. Syam sitting beside V on one side and Anand sitting beside Jai on the other side. All 4 squeezed in a seat. Making Jai and vennela sit very close to each other brushing their arms. Realizing vennela is squeezed more Jai moves his right hand behind the seat which makes her come even closer to his chest and arms. Though vennela was shocked for a moment, after some time both felt at ease on their closeness.

Once they reached the temple, all the pooja rituals are done and once completed. Poojari hands over the garlands to Jai and vennu asking them to put on eachother. Jai puts it for vennu with a smile but vennela does it back without any expression on her face. Jai was asked put kumkum on her forehead and hair partition. He does it again with a smile.

Though their family was happy to see jai's expression. Vennela looks confused on his behavior.

They were asked to come around the temple. When Anand and Syam come to join them. Vennela stops them

Vennila : Anna, Syam I want have a word with Jai alone. Please.

Since they couldn't do much. They both agree to her request. Everyone decides to wait for them until they complete 3 rounds around the temple.
Vennela completes first 2 rounds hesitating how to start and where to start... on their 3rd round she realizes if she misses this chance she may not get a chance again to speak to him alone before leaving to his place.

Vennila : Jai

Jai : hmmm

Vennila : can I tell you something???

Jai : yes. You can.. (looking at her stopping beside her)

Vennila : you don't need to sacrifice your love or life for me...

Jai stands there completely shocked thinking how did she know... what is she saying.. Do I still have a chance to go free from all of this!!! Wondering

Vennela without saying anything further moves ahead and goes to their family.
Followed by confused jai. While returning same seating order was followed.. but this time Jai was in a deep thinking.. Vennela looked happy & relieved.

Once they reach home. Vennela packs her things and ready to leave with all the items her Amma has packed for her.

Vennela amma calls Syam and whispers something to her. Syams just nods and grinning.

Vennela bids goodbye to everyone and gets into the car.
Deva advised Jai and asked him to take care of himself and also Vennela.
They start their journey to Hyderabad. Throughout the journey, all of them stay silent and only FM radio accompanying them.

Jmv: remembers his promise to his dad to keep Vennela happy. Atleast let me try to keep her happy until she is with me. Rest We both don't know what the future holds for us. He thinks she might be hungry as its way past her lunch time.

Jai : Vennela.. 

Vennila : hmmm (looking outside)

Jai : are you hungry???

Vennila: uhhh yes.

Jai immediately stops at a hotel.Anand teases him.. 

Anand : deiii look at you. When we both travel together you will not even ask me "are you hungry". Now behaving like a family man thinking your wife is hungry!!!!

Jai : (without any expression) Nothing like that. I am hungry actually.

Vennela stares at Jai which he ignores and walks inside the hotel.
After a quiet lunch. They start traveling again.

They reach Hyderabad around 5pm. Anand And Syam helps them to clean the house and arrange everything. They make Jai take care of Living room while Vennela the kitchen. And they themselves said they will arrange the bedroom. Jai giving strange look at Anand

Jai : My dear sister, that room belongs to me and no one can arrange it better than me. You clean this living room and I will clean my bedroom.

Syam : No Anna... I will take care of everything. U just stand here and continue your work.

Vennela wondering what they are upto. Before Jai could enter the bedroom, both husband & wife gets into it and locks it.

Jai : Dei Anand, Erume ithukkutaane.. That's my bed da mavane...Hearing this, Vennela knows what they are upto , she feel embarrassed and leaves from there. Jai saw her leaving hits his mouth mumbling you and your mouth.

Finally, everyone rests in the living room and Anand Syam bid adieu after wishing them Congratulations once again.

Syam : Vennu, I will come tomorrow , you will be on leave right ? We need to talk a lot.

Vennila : Ah haan.. 2 more days remaining. After that, I will go back to work.
Jai went outside to send them off.

Anand : Dei Machan... you are going to start new life. Sotappirathe.. Forget your past and Live the present. Don't ever try to hurt my sister Vennila and be happy da. I am sure Vennela is the one for you...

Jai : Periya Annan pasam.. Adikkira kaatiyum poiru.. Bye Syam..

Syam : Bye Anna.. Bye Veennilaaa Anni ( Syam literally screaming )

Both Jai and Vennela go inside the house after sending off Anand and Syam. Both of them feel so awkward. They hardly conversed with each other before and now they didn't know how and where to start.

To avoid this awkwardness, Jai left to his study room while Vennela went to kitchen to cook dinner.

After cooking dinner, Vennela decides to take bath and pray since it's been one month no one stayed there and need to lit lamp for Attai photo too. At the same time, Jai coming out of Study room to take bath.

Vennila : uh.. uh.. Jai, are you going to take bath ? Can I bath first. I want to pray and lit lamp at Attai photo.

Jai : ah haan, you can take bath first. Come, let me show you the rooms. Don't know how those two idiots arranged the things in my bedroom.

Once open the door and switched on the light both of shocked to the core seeing the condition of their bedroom.

To Be continued ...

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 6 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for Update,Dear.😊
It was So Interesting Part.😊
The Poster was so Nice.😊
Jai and Vennela Part was so Interesting.😊
Shyam Part was so Nice.😊
The way Shyam and Anand tried to make Jai and Vennela closer was so Nice.😊
Vennela felt Jai as Hugh Jackson,it was so Cute.😳
Jai became shocked when Vennela said not to sacrifice his love for her,it was so Interesting.😊
Shyam and Anand arranged Jai and Vennela bedroom,it was so Nice.😊
Jai and Vennela shocked on seeing their Bedroom,What they did?😳😳
Please Continue soon.😊
                                                                     PriyaSweey-Anu
hasi.83 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesomeness update Anbu ma. Love to see Jai and vennu coming close to each other gradually. Jai having change of Mind.
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Please update next part soon da.
Kairalove55 thumbnail
Anbyyy ji... sorry for late comment...
And thank youuu for longgishhh chapter πŸ˜ƒ
As I have already told, I love this chapter sooo much... and you have added major parts which is interesting...
So Jai is ready to give a chance... and this loosu Vennu thinking of splitting up 😑
Hope the most awaited night/fight will be long and awesome.. 😳
Update sooon this time... no long waiting Edited by Kairalove55 - 6 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Anby. These two are such idiots. 
At least Jai is thinking of giving some chance to their relationship. I would like to know what's in Vennela's mind.

Anand and Syam are so cute themselves. They are being such Cupids.

And that poster is ethereal. 

Pl update soon. 
sandhiya_1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Marvellous update Anbu πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nice to see Jai and Venella coming closer πŸ˜³
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Loved it