Posted: 6 years ago

Dear JNNDSD ...

We have been through it all ... Through thick and thin ... And all the about ...

You have brought me down, made me wish to burn own my tv and kill something ... You treated me as if I had no brain cells and took show and tell to a new level by trying to force feed me a character I really wanted to like πŸ˜•...but every time I tried to like him you did something to make me go ...

You made me question what a man who serves a country at as a high-ranking official in the army is suppose to represent ...

You made me watch the unwatchable, you made me put up with slander and hurtful words sent from one woman to another ... You made me see the world is not what I want it to be 😭...

Your writers took a beautiful show and by phase three had its loyal viewers going ...

You made me so frustrated 😑😑I had to take a step back and watch from the sidelines ...
And

HOW COUlD I EVER HATE YOU...

Contrary to some unpopular believes ... I no WE as vitharv fans could never hate you, we as vitharv fans could NEVER forget you as a. Whole, because not only did you give us vitharv

The most amazing chemistry that ever reacted you gave me Sujata Chachi ...

The mother that could put all mothers to shame ... A super woman, without her this show wouldn't exist ... A woman who against all hopes and Society fought to bring into this world the man called Atharva Sujata ... 
The woman who's son was in critical condition after birth,  who's husband abandoned her and she started off on the streets with her baby ... But guess what she proved us wrong,  she proved the world wrong not only did she survived she brought us ATHARVA SUGATA πŸ‘πŸ‘

A son EVERY mother would want (LoL some mother even kidnapped him to make him hers πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ )

The best word for this man is the world number 1 feminist ... He was the preacher of equality and human rights ...  β­οΈ

" Just because a woman is dressed how she doesn't give you the right to attack her "

This man was the optimum of imperfect perfection ... Yes, he was hot headed ... Quick to anger and passionate to a fault ... He was a rebel with a cause, followed his own rules and had a moral compass of gold, with pride that needed to relax and had me going

But that was who he was, he didn't believe in lies of any kind, he was truthful to a fault and believed women were people too ...😳

He did not have to bully, abuse or mistreat a girl to make her know he loves her ... He didn't need to insult her and make her a slave ...❀️

This man told her no one in this world hard the right to stop you and if what you want isn't me I will still help you get it ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

He was a hero in his own right and he could talk the talk AND walk the walk, unlike others ... I didn't have to be told a 150 times a day that he was a hero ... I KNEW ...

I could change one thing though his standards were too high, the guy needed to realise not. Everyone could be on his pedestal ... I mean I need a chance too CVS ...

you gave me Atharva Sujata and he is brought out the woman that was Vividha Atharva Sujata ...

Show how can I hate you ??πŸ˜• ... You prove the high and mighty wrong πŸ˜ƒand gave me a heroine I could connect to ... She was selfish in her love ... She chose him over some random person ...

She fought society and proved that guess what ...

and Honour killing is wrong ... Forced marriages are WRONG...

NO a girl has the right to love who she wants ... She has she has the right o not love a man she was FORCED to marry ..she the right to ask for a divorce ...

She has the right to be happy in her own right ...

She has the right to hate her father ( and for all those who complained she choose Atharva over her own father, am happy we saw her fight for kk just again to prove he is
)

So that shut a lot of people up, especially all the " he was doing it for his daughter, who will let their child marry a milk man" LOL ... But that all changed when the milk man character changed ...🀣 ROFLMAO

How can I hate you when you proved, that women are human too, they are not doormats for in-laws, men and society to walk on ...

Thank you for showing that people who throw the words disgusting, s**t, wh**e and many others are just ignorant, blind or simply HATERS.

How can I hate a show who made me realise I could write, who made me want to go online and meet new people ...

The show that made me meet

Whispa ... The sensible

Reemz the gladiator

Julie the person I will take to any word fight ...

Kriti the protege

Vaish the partner in crime

Nishtha the sassy pants who can't help herself

Monu the player of words

Steffu my soul sister ...

Rosh ... The dreamer

Jyoti the twins

Soumu the bubbly

Linda the purple orchid

Anu the in-house psychiatrist

Beagle the aunty in tight pants

Nimmu the twitter master

Ankita my number one fan girl

Utopia, the century of caps ...

Aisha the maker of mvs

Vitharvforver my president ...

Princess the princess

Kam the flatterer

And sweety who was made of sweets but still did not read - the act of being extraordinary ( ouat )-

Wish, the one we never wanted to let go

Mayu the story teller ... And many more. But last but not least the Ultimate vikku fan that ever lived ...

and sri who I can never forget ...

And of course the love of my life, she might not read this, even though we never agreed on any things she still could respect me ...

I met all these people because of you JNNDSD, I know them because of you and will keep on knowing them...

And I will always live with the knowledge that somewhere out there some young girl got the message that they should fight, they are human too and should low who they can and want to love ...

And friends yes we will see each with vikku's next project I have nothing to say but ...

I didn't abandon you I needed space and the distance didn't matter because I had you in my heart ...

My heart who has baby Atharva, who has abused, and unsupervised, but still survived ... # miracles ... Baby Atharva who I plan to adopt one day and take proper care of him ...

So I get the last laugh ... Because we fought and in the end succeeded ... Cause ...

Love kells mother of sarcasm ...
Edited by Africanqueenkel - 6 years ago
Long time no write ... πŸ˜‰ ... This one is for the lady who asked for a farewell ... So farewell JNNDSD you shall be missed ... Especially vitharv ...

I shall forget phase three and four for my peace of mind , but will miss you very much ... So tell me what will you mish the most ...Edited by Africanqueenkel - 6 years ago
KellsπŸ€—

What a beautiful post...πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved it. The parts about Sujata gave me goosebumps.You are a very good writer,Kells .You have a way with words that gets your point across...and bring emotions in words😳

And I agree with the whole post.Nothing can take the love for this show and it 's characters.I wrote the same in Zuhu's post.

Hope to meet you soon in the next forum,Kells πŸ€—
This is for you,

Awww my dear Kells. I thought i never seee ur posts again..

*happy tears*
Kells nice post.hope 2 meet u 8n vikram s new shows foroum😊
Kells I will comment here today so much to write!!
Hugs
Phase 1 and Phase 2 were magical for vitharv.. Phase 1 for its passionate empowering love track and phase 2 for the tragedy of forced marriage and the struggle of Vitharv for each other with the culmination being their brief union.
We know why the leap failed for the makers trying to recycle same bullshit.. 

Go away phase 3 and 4, we forget you
Edited by monu_tan - 6 years ago
Originally posted by NimJ

KellsπŸ€—

What a beautiful post...πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved it. The parts about Sujata gave me goosebumps.You are a very good writer,Kells .You have a way with words that gets your point across...and bring emotions in words😳

And I agree with the whole post.Nothing can take the love for this show and it 's characters.I wrote the same in Zuhu's post.

Hope to meet you soon in the next forum, Kells πŸ€—
This is for you,

nimmo πŸ€—
thank you so much ...

and yes you will surely see me in the next forum ...

❀️ for the pics 
Originally posted by srilatha1

Kell , u forgot meπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

^^THIS is me right now πŸ₯Ί... I just had so many names in my head ... and I will see you in next forum right ???