Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.dnaindia.com/television/report-from-barun-sobti-in-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-to-pranav-mishra-in-aisi-deewangi-dekhi-nahi-kahi-there-s-a-rise-of-anti-heroes-on-primetime-24896804
Pranav Mishra Aisi Deewangi Dekhi Nahi Kahi
Every other love story starts with the girl and boy sparring with each other. But in this serial, the hero Prem (Pranav Mishra) and the heroine Tejaswini (Jyoti Sharma) are fighting relentlessly with the former trying all tricks to torture her. From trying to get her thrown out of her college to kidnapping her, he has done everything to get rid of her. He walks around with a swagger throwing his weight around as he is the son of an influential person, while she being the daughter of a honest, martyred cop, protests against injustice. In an episode when the two are caught by tribals, who are hell bent on sacrificing two people on chandragrahan ki raat, he tells them to kill her and spare him! With such a hero, who needs a villain!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XxJasreenxX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok now I am certain that Prem has crossed all limits with his stupid vengeful behavior. Seriously has he lost his mind sacrificing Tejaswani's life in exchange of saving his own. Have they not written any limits for Prem because so far his character is starting to look like a psychopath. Where are they going to draw the line. 😡
Shru77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What exatly are the CVs doing ðŸ˜•
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: XxJasreenxX

Ok now I am certain that Prem has crossed all limits with his stupid vengeful behavior. Seriously has he lost his mind sacrificing Tejaswani's life in exchange of saving his own. Have they not written any limits for Prem because so far his character is starting to look like a psychopath. Where are they going to draw the line. 😡

To be fair, I don't think the scene will play out like how it is been written in the article, he will probably have an alternate plan to save them, and this is some kind of hoodwinking the tribals happening here. Also another article I read sometime back, they had mentioned how Pranav shot a scene where he had to carry Jyoti up the steps of a temple and they had to shoot repeatedly and he strained his back and I think these two scenes are connected.  But my bigger problem was the scene last week, even if he only meant to scare her by locking her in the room, the fact that when they discover her(we know she is pretending, they don't) they don't take her to the hospital and were willing to put her in her room with no medical help, which is akin to attempted murder. Also the fact that Prem is so easily manipulated by Arjun, makes him seem like a dunce!
ChrissyA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: XxJasreenxX

I hardly doubt that he'd do it. Remember that according to Prem, Tejaswini is Dharam's "Rani Beti". Since it's the case, if anything, and I mean anything happens to her, then his father would have it in for him. 

Look what happened when he locked her in the storeroom and she 'fainted'. He panicked and hoped that nothing happened to her, because he would be held responsible and most definitely suffer the consequences. So, sacrificing her life would not be his best choice, and would serve to be more bad than good for him.
Edited by ChrissyA - 6 years ago
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo atlest ek spoiler to aya.
Scen wont go like this.it must be prems plan to save both of them.Atleast story will take some new turn.
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krock

Chalo atlest ek spoiler to aya.

Scen wont go like this.it must be prems plan to save both of them.Atleast story will take some new turn.

Thanks for sharing the article Cat! 

@bold: I totally agree Krock, finally a spoiler, the suspense was killing me. 

I searched when the next lunar eclipse (chandragrahan) was, and it said August 7, so the episode will probably air around then (still far away ðŸ˜­). Hopefully when this track comes, they'll work together to free themselves and learn to appreciate each other at least a little (especially Prem ðŸ˜‰). 
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asexualflower

Thanks for sharing the article Cat! 

@bold: I totally agree Krock, finally a spoiler, the suspense was killing me. 

I searched when the next lunar eclipse (chandragrahan) was, and it said August 7, so the episode will probably air around then (still far away ðŸ˜­). Hopefully when this track comes, they'll work together to free themselves and learn to appreciate each other at least a little (especially Prem ðŸ˜‰). 

I guss they will show on any day.I want prem to appreciate not teja she should not change her attitude towrds him
Loveguru15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This might be Prem's trick.
Magicalbell thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
billi you didnt made any post on recent episodes?😒