Is Kabir Disturbed Of Sachi's Diverse Matter....

priyavishu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Š       Hey guys Is Doctor Kabir really disturb of Sanchi's Diverse Matter...

Or He really feel for hospital disturbance's and Rules...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparupanath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He looks hotter when he gets angry. Mr. Serious was concerned not only about the hospital's reputation, but also his sincere intern's aka Saanchi๐Ÿ˜‰. 
Superfly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously, he really looks more handsome when he is angry. Sometimes I feel romance may not suit him. I can't even imagine him to be romantic. I wish sanchi and he go somewhere and they some interaction other than patients. 
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Superfly

Seriously, he really looks more handsome when he is angry. Sometimes I feel romance may not suit him. I can't even imagine him to be romantic. I wish sanchi and he go somewhere and they some interaction other than patients.

Must agree he looks amazingly hot and handsome when he's pissed of, but I can totally imagine him when being in love. These type of guys mostly become very possessive of the ones they love, not obsessive like psycho Vikrant, but in another way. And I sure want to see it happening when he falls for Sanchi
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Must agree he looks amazingly hot and handsome when he's pissed of, but I can totally imagine him when being in love. These type of guys mostly become very possessive of the ones they love, not obsessive like psycho Vikrant, but in another way. And I sure want to see it happening when he falls for Sanchi

No please,  I do not like possesive nature. It is not a good symbol. In what other way are you talking about. But some times I feel romance may not suit kabir. I love him in his angry strict personna. 
Kri_Sh_Naa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PILOT900

No please, I do not like possesive nature. It is not a good symbol. In what other way are you talking about. But some times I feel romance may not suit kabir. I love him in his angry strict personna.

but romance is most impt for SaBir na. ๐Ÿ˜•