harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello... all wat a boring epi...m really bored off wid dis radhabai kashi puran its really getting on my nerves...😡radhabai is behaving wid kashi as if she she not a human but fallen from d sky and landed in her jholi😆

d epi begins wid baji hitting nasir black and blue wen kashi tells baji not to kill him...baji dn decides to tie nasir to d cannon and tells him dt his fate will decide whether he will b alive or not...😛he drags d d wick till d end and dn lits it wid d mashal and leaves...😛

shiubai is worried abt kashi and denies to have nything untill kashi doesnt arrive...finally dey all c baji kashi arriving...baji is drenched in mud and all...and also got sum bruises...😕kashi hugs her mom...both of der moms ask dm abt der whereabouts...baji kashi lie to dm where she talks abt going to d orientation of d temples as part of d mannat...and so baji too had cum along wid her...and as a result of falling in d mud his dress got spoiled...😲😕thou both of der moms r not convinced but radhabai tells baji and kashi to go wid her where she would teach kashi hw to make lep and bhiu too says dt she wanted to learn to make d lep...dey all leave...

gotya 😆he diverts shuibai;s mind by telling her to have his sasural ka jalebi😆

radhabai is shocked to knw abt kashi's kidnapping...😲she blames baji saying dt cz of baji kashi had to face dis issues...at d same time blames him fr not letting her knw befre itself...😕he tells her dt she would defo get worried on knwing abt kashi's kidnapping and so he avoided to tell her...

we have a small arguement btw radhabai and baji where she takes kashi ka side and blames him giving him bhashans on marriage etc...i dont knw understd y cant she make kashi also understd d same to respect baji's prbs... and his aim...u it should b 1 sidednywys baji seems to b pissed off and he directly tells her dt kashi shouldnt cum in btw his aim fr swaraj otherwise he would frgt everything...😕

meanwhile shiubai wanted to meet her kashi wen chima and all stops her...😛she gets irritated and leaves to meet kashi...😲

baji leaves from der and opens d door wen he sees shiubai and is shocked...😲she asks him where he was going to wch he tells dt he had sumthing imp to do and had to b on time...😕

shiubai cums in d room and sees kashi...she tells radhabai to arrange a grand function on d eve of arrival of new member in der house...😕radhabai doesnt seem to b intrstd but just fakes as kashi lukd v happy...😛

gotya and chima r talking abt sumthing wen baji arrives...and dey continue to talk...😕meanwhile kashi tells nandini dt jaggery was good fr radhabai since dt would gv her strngth...shiubai arrives and asks her as to hw she knew abt jaggery's benefits...😕kashi tells her dt she and bhiu had arranged d kitchen and so knew everything well at d same time once she was arranging chima's book and happened to read ayurvedic book and so gt d infos...😃

her mom is worried rather upset seeing her working..she tells her dt she dint like her working in dis house...😕kashi assures her hw well she had jelled at her in laws place and she shouldnt worry abt it...😃shiubai takes d adv of being alone wid her kashi and confronts her abt d truth dt mite b hiding...😲kashi doesnt opn her mouth but again gves xcuses and leaves wid d glass dt nandini brght...😕

baji send gotya on sum imp work...kashi arrives and asks him but baji just says dt he was preparing fr d naming ceremony functn...😕kashi leaves..while shiubai sees dis scenario and thinks wat baji was upto...😕

shiubai feeds kashi modaks and v royally xtracts d truth frm her...😲by asking her abt baji's valor and courage...kashi reveals abt her kidnapping etc...dt shocks her...😕shiubai gets angry and decides to talk to radhabai...but kashi stops her by giving her promise so as to not to confront to dm on dis matter...😕

Precap: radhabai shuibai r busy in setting list of invitations... fr d naming ceremony...😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the written update tai saheb !
nothing new , same story yet again...

i understand that radhabai is the lady of the peshwa house , who has to take care of all but where is that intelligent mother for whom it was not some uphill task to understand the psychologies of her children.
its like suddenly she is expecting too much from these kids who just got married especially when there is such sharp contrasting conceptions .

my bhiu is the star as usual , i so love her & will sooo miss her...😭

am missing that radhabai who used to groom her son for the accomplishment of swaraj...😭

maybe its a deliberate ploy of cvs , as they r setting ground for future love story...

& shiubai is one modern sasumaa...😆 , how hard hearted she is such cute cute kids were there at her service but the way she treated them...😡

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think there is still some time for leap , & cvs r smartly trying to make viewers adapt new bajirao without much fuss as they hv shown that clip of grownup bajji for week so that one gets used to it .
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

Hello... all wat a boring epi...m really bored off wid dis radhabai kashi puran its really getting on my nerves...😡radhabai is behaving wid kashi as if she she not a human but fallen from d sky and landed in her jholi😆

So true 😆
What has happened to her 😕... And swaraj talks, training sab gayab
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Thanx for the WU Harshu...Watched the episode online yesterday and it was so damn boring, literally I wasted my time watching it. This same drama happening everyday and its irritating me so much, if i compare the starting episodes of PB with these stuffs, the decaying graph of this show will be visible...Nowadays Balaji has no important part left in this show, neither does Shahuji...and Tararani, Shivaraje all are missing, and Shiubai, Kumud stuffs are left for us and Radhabai-Kashi bickering with Baji every other day. All these stuffs irritates me so much. And I cannot stand this Radhabai and Kashi anymore, CVs are successful in butchering their roles. The episode was totally irritating except those few moments with Bhiu...If this show is going this way pre-leap, its totally clear how it will move post-leap, only homely drama.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Frankly speaking nowadays I don't feel like watching the show. It's becoming boring day after day. I guess the show has shifted focus from swaraj to a typical saas-bahu melodrama. Don't understand how Radha bai who was ready to sacrifice everything for Baji for swaraj has shifted her gears to Kashi all of a sudden 😕. Where did swaraj go? It looks as if after Kashi's entry noone matters to her. Radhabai who used to motivate Baji for swaraj has disappeared. Very strange. Hope after  the leap we'll be able to see our old Radha bai
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Harshu😊
Nice episode⭐️