Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Risingsun626

Nice update. This time maan own tea house but dont serve tea, so sad. Past mystery makes me curious. Geet is hurt deeply n maan is unknown of the facts.waiting for next.

yup, well, next wali main, he can serve... ðŸ˜‰

Thanks dear

drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal.gupta177

Interesting start. Dev loves Geet's sister and requested his brother Maan to help him after trying to finish his life. It seems Geet has issues with Maan which he is unaware of. Their confrontation was superb. Loved it. 

Thank you dear...

yeah

Correct...

😊
drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drashtilove

Interesting start..maaneet hate each other to the core seems like geet mu maan as he totally clueless about that incident

Thank you dear

yes 
drrose31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taanee

What a dhamakadar update and concept loved it

Thank you dearie 
drrose31 thumbnail
Teaser # 1

Geet( glared her PA, who looked down):- You know very well, I don't like uninvited guests...(She looked at Maan and added)Rather, intruders..

PA:- Ma'am.. How could I have stopped him... He is The MSK...(She showed her helplessness)

Maan(smiled):- Your PA is very clever... (Geet glared him and he added showing her the magazine with his cover photo)By the way, nice choice of magazines... 

Teaser # 2

Maan(sighed) Alright...Let's make a Deal???

Geet:- Deal???

Maan:- Take few more of my contracts...I will happily give them away...But, let them be happy with each other...

Geet(laughed):- Really??? So, relations also are a business deal for you???

Maan:- Its nothing like that... I just want their happiness, that's it...

Geet:- Still, I don't trust you...

No pms for Teasers like Always ...

Much Love Rose ðŸ˜‰

Edited by drrose31 - 6 years ago
Jade0001 thumbnail
Geet had a crush on Maan in college but it seems like some other guy forced himself on Geet and her friend Ravi supposedly mentioned Maan's name making Geet hate him now Geet in the business world steals all Maan's major deals and today she tells him the reason of her hate while she assumes that her sister Meera is been brainwashed by Maan and his brother 
on the other hand Dev  and Meerais in love with each other but because of Maan and Geet been business rivals it makes it difficult for both to be together 
Jade0001 thumbnail
Interesting Teasers 

It seems now Maan is making a deal as he really wants Dev and Meera to be together but it also seems like Geet is not seeing her sister's happiness
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb teaser dearie:):):) I am so looking forward to this Tom & Jerry Maaneet avatar:):):) Its going to be super fabulous:):):)
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
lovely tsr
 maan trying to bribe 
taahir004 thumbnail
Wow that is a Fantastic Start

Maan and Geet were in the same college she had a crush on him until some guy forced himself on her making her believe its Maan thus leading to a hatred for him now both are business rivals but it also seems like she plays an unfair game stealing his major deals 
coming face to face with each other when she tells Maan that he is now brainwashing her sister and Maan wants to know why she hates him as he never glanced her in college too but she tells him of her hatred which shocks Maan 
but he has decided to investigate this hope he finds the truth soon and present it to Geet 
while on the other hand Dev and Meera are in love with each other and she was ready to elope with him but he made her understand they should not only for him to try and attempt suicide making Maan bend and seek Meera's hand from her elder sister Geet 
oh awesome Maan also owns a tea house