Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Karan Mehra and Hina khan in yrkkh

Peacelover15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey friends
Now this news surely will make many happy,guess what our Hiran are going to make a comeback in yrkkh as the show is going to get revamped.Star plus wants to recreate the magic again with Hiran..

Kaira fans don't be disappointed as Kaira will be lead

I think Rajan Shahi is planning spin off with Hiran

The news is confirmed I don't know how it will be executed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Where did you hear this?
Peacelover15 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: janvi0513

Where did you hear this?

hi Janvi don't know to copy the link it's in YouTube and have read somewhere as well just yesterday.RS planning spin off for yrkkh 
janvi0513 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Peacelover15

hi Janvi don't know to copy the link it's in YouTube and have read somewhere as well just yesterday.RS planning spin off for yrkkh 

Did RS say or was it some voice over.
Peacelover15 thumbnail

Did RS say or was it some voice over.

in YouTube news it was the anchor was saying that Star plus is bringing Hiran back as they want to recreate magic show will have a major revamp..It's it's two or three news channels of YouTube I just watched today
janvi0513 thumbnail

in YouTube news it was the anchor was saying that Star plus is bringing Hiran back as they want to recreate magic show will have a major revamp..It's it's two or three news channels of YouTube I just watched today

I don't think you should believe in such news there are many fake news on you tube, there have been so many ones with VOs saying about Naira's pregnancy and Tara's comeback. There were even lots of Gayu suiciding after getting to know about Kaira, Naira dying, and lots of crazy stuff
Edited by janvi0513 - 6 years ago
Peacelover15 thumbnail

I don't think you should believe in such news there are many fake news on you tube, there have been so many ones with VOs saying about Naira's pregnancy and Tara's comeback. There were even lots of Gayu suiciding after getting to know about Kaira, Naira dying, and lots of crazy stuff

Ohh is it???then I'm disappointed,as I really was happy about spin off as yrkkh has potential and Naitik and Akshara,Kartik and Naira are so much loved by Everyone.Plus these days mostly spin offs are in like Ishqbaaz has Dil bole Oberoi and Kumkum Bhagya has Kundali Bhagya..So I was hopeful when I watched the news
janvi0513 thumbnail

Ohh is it???then I'm disappointed,as I really was happy about spin off as yrkkh has potential and Naitik and Akshara,Kartik and Naira are so much loved by Everyone.Plus these days mostly spin offs are in like Ishqbaaz has Dil bole Oberoi and Kumkum Bhagya has Kundali Bhagya..So I was hopeful when I watched the news

I really don't like spin offs after watching DBO and IB. Plus I think there is no need for a spin off.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Probably not..cos hina is bg in kkk now...
A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I doubt it because Hina and Karan have already been a part of YRKKH & are the original cast.