tbsa thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I just hate prem character. Prem is the worst hero of television. Don't know what's the writer wants to show although Pranab acting is really good but I don't like the character. Edited by tbsa - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This character reminds me of a character called Indu Singh from another old show. I used to think that character was the worst hero. It was college as well and the girl was shown strong and they fell in love. Love will change him as in all the TV shows it happens. I have mixed feeling about the character but I like the story. Edited by Smileyfatemah - 6 years ago
SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree that Pranav does a very good job playing Prem.  Bu take heart, it will get better. Somewhere within that crusty exterior lies a loving passionate man. And our hearts will betray us and we too will fall for their love story.

Every good story needs some conflict and at the moment there's conflict to spare but if this was a story where girl meets boy, boy likes girl, boy and girl fall in love, get married and walk together into the sunset...the story would be over in a hot minute.

But this is not an every day nondescript vanilla ice cream kind of story. This is a jumping out of an airplane, hand gliding down a mountain and landing next to your car, in a long flowing dress kind of story. It's racing across the salt flats with your heart pumping hard in your ears desperately trying to get away from him. It's despising the very nearness of him because he stirs an unwanted anger within you and yet your treacherous heart draws closer to him and it craves him and he arrogantly stands there looking right at you with such intense love that it fairly leaves you breathless and he whispers to you, "You will love all of me!

Well that may have been a little over dramatic but if the show evokes such strong feelings in you, then the writers have done their job well!

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Your post reminds me of that song i hate you like I love you.
Right now prem dosent give us anu reason to even like him and he better repent but this will only happend when that snake arjun will go away from him.
Prem ASR se bhi age chala gaya
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Smileyfatemah

This character reminds me of a character called Indu Singh from another old show. I used to think that character was the worst hero. It was college as well and the girl was shown strong and they fell in love. Love will change him as in all the TV shows it happens. I have mixed feeling about the character but I like the story. 

The show you mentioned is Ruk Jana Nahi of SP, its one of my favourite shows of ITV... but unlike here Indu falls for Sanchi right away for all the qualities of her like bravery, intelligence and beauty. Indu is a lot more harsh and brash than Prem but I think its the actor who makes the difference, Anirudh Dave played it so well that even while re-watching some scenes I legit get shivers, I can say I hate the character of Indu like I love him. I'm yet to see such fine acting from Pranav. He's good but it isn't working well for me. I actually have no complaints with him but the story is stagnant. Can't they already show some changes as we are after-all watching for some positive emotions!!

Edited by --Amulya-- - 6 years ago
Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So we are here uk an episode behind and yesterday episode made me realise your area right about the story not moving forward. I've decided I'm going to give a bit more time though until I after maha episode. Edited by Smileyfatemah - 6 years ago