Today teja gave tight slap to prem by exposing him infront of whole co

haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Prem deserves a huge punishment for his act.Teja is right prem doesn't have any knowledge about dream of achieving something in life.Then how come he will understand the pain of breaking someone's career.That principal deserves a big tight slap for not punishing prem.In case of teja principal was ready to stop her scholarship why??I understand that he is scared of prem but yesterday he was not willing to listen to teja's words now he is begging her disgusting.Coming to arjun how someone be so merciless

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agree! 
The rathore brothers are rotten apples! 
ChrissyA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: haritha45

Prem deserves a huge punishment for his act.Teja is right prem doesn't have any knowledge about dream of achieving something in life.Then how come he will understand the pain of breaking someone's career.That principal deserves a big tight slap for not punishing prem.In case of teja principal was ready to stop her scholarship why??I understand that he is scared of prem but yesterday he was not willing to listen to teja's words now he is begging her disgusting.Coming to arjun how someone be so merciless

This episode highlighted partiality at its finest. But I didn't expect anything different tho'. Even the examiner was left speechless. Its fumny how she could reprimand Teja for her "alleged" mistake but not Prem for his intended one. I was so waiting for Teja to use this against them via emotional blackmail. 

If I were her, I'd be like 'oh, I see. Yesterday you were so adamant on punishing me and making an example for something you claimed I did. But, now that Prem is exposed, make an example of him, in front of all these students. Oh, I'd hate to say that you are indifferent because I'm a poor student on a scholarship, and since Prem's dad write your cheques, you'll turn a blind eye against him. My reputation and career was on the line, but you don't care for someone in my position. Btw, aren't you suppose to be the adults and authority here, yet you make a spoil brat influence you. Since this has happened, I wonder what security me and the other students have if you decide to side with wrongdoers? But then again, I suppose Dharam Singh Rathore would have something different to say, when he finds out about whatever happened today". (I have a wild imagination)

I guess when it comes to power and influence, even the most 'noblest' will turn their heads. Btw, the students are so foolish. They were willing to accuse Teja of cheating when they did not see anything, since they were 'supposedly taking their exams'. But now that the shoes is on the other foot, all have decided to change their views. 

I have only one thing to say: when it comes to that college and Prem, Tejaswini has no friends. She should keep this in mine and watch her own back.
Edited by ChrissyA - 6 years ago
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChrissyA

This episode highlighted partiality at its finest. But I didn't expect anything different tho'. Even the examiner was left speechless. Its fumny how she could reprimand Teja for her "alleged" mistake but not Prem for his intended one. I was so waiting for Teja to use this against them via emotional blackmail.

If I were her, I'd be like 'oh, I see. Yesterday you were so adamant on punishing me and making an example for something you claimed I did. But, now that Prem is exposed, make an example of him, in front of all these students. Oh, I'd hate to say that you are indifferent because I'm a poor student on a scholarship, and since Prem's dad write your cheques, you'll turn a blind eye against him. My reputation and career was on the line, but you don't care for someone in my position. Btw, aren't you suppose to be the adults and authority here, yet you make a spoil brat influence you. Since this has happened, I wonder what security me and the other students have if you decide to side with wrongdoers? But then again, I suppose Dharam Singh Rathore would have something different to say, when he finds out about whatever happened today".<font color="#990066">(I have a wild imagination)</font>

I guess when it comes to power and influence, even the most 'noblest' will turn their heads. Btw, the students are so foolish. They were willing to accuse Teja of cheating when they did not see anything, since they were 'supposedly taking their exams'. But now that the shoes is on the other foot, all have decided to change their views.

<font color="#990066">I have only one thing to say: when it comes to that college and Prem, Tejaswini has no friends. She should keep this in mine and watch her own back.</font>

I would've loved to see emotional blackmail too, but Teja's too good for that! And of course, her enemy is Prem, not the principal or exam supervisor Edited by asexualflower - 6 years ago
To...to thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can anyone pls give precap of tomorrow epi?
ChrissyA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asexualflower

I would've loved to see emotional blackmail too, but Teja's too good for that! And of course, her enemy is Prem, not the principal or exam supervisor

I know, but it would've been so satisfying to see it actually happening. As for the exam supervisor and principal, their double standards really ticks me off.
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
These boys are utterly useless and delusional. They think they are above everyone and better than everyone, when they are nothing without DSR's name.