Zindagi Channel

Boys Over Flowers DT (^_^)

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
So guys BOF is going to air on Ozee...Hindi dub and frankly speaking m not happy with Jan-di's voice...but I know some will watch or many I guess..since this is very popular among the Indian audience...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..so thought to make this Discussion Thread...well you can just discuss the original episodes too..๐Ÿ˜‰

here is the promo...๐Ÿ˜›

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKzlfUwqvCM[/YOUTUBE]

Boys Over Flowers Full OST

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvG2RjjM_7A[/YOUTUBE]

Ozee Website Link

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

Episode 16

Episode 17

Episode 18

Episode 19

Episode 20

Episode 21

Episode 22

Episode 23

Episode 24

Episode 25

Episode 26

Episode 27

Episode 28

Episode 29

Episode 30

Episode 31

Episode 32

Episode 33

Episode 34

Episode 35

Episode 36

Edited by OtakuGirl-Debo - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Description :

It is based on Japanese shjo manga series Boys Over Flowers ( Hana Yori Dango) written by Yoko Kamio. The series is the fifth television adaptation of the manga following the Taiwanese Meteor Garden and its sequel Meteor Garden II, and the Japanese Hana Yori Dango and its sequel Hana Yori Dango Returns. It spins the modern-day Cinderella tale of a poor, but spunky schoolgirl at an exclusive academy who attracts the interest of four rich and handsome guys of the school collectively known as F4.

Summery/Plot :

Hardworking Geum Jan Di (Ku Hye-sun) attends the exclusive Shinhwa High School through a scholarship she obtains. She finds her shallow, privileged classmates unbearable, especially the notorious F4, consisting of four rich and handsome men: the arrogant Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min-ho), the quiet Yoon Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun-Joong), the charming So Yi Jung (Kim Bum), and the flirtatious Song Woo Bin (Kim Joon). They are considered to be the kings of Shinhwa High School. After Jan Di manages to withstand all of Jun Pyo's pranks, he begins falling in love with Jan Di but she only has feelings for Ji Hoo and Jun Pyo knows it.

Main Character :

Lee Min-ho as Gu Jun-pyo
Ku Hye-sun as Geum Jan-di
Kim Hyun-Joong as Yoon Ji-hoo
Kim Bum as So Yi-jung
Kim Joon as Song Woo-bin
Kim So-eun as Chu Ga-eul

lol all are Kim's...do you know according to their Myth or Legend the mother of the Kim linage is Indian...a Princess of Ayodhya..that's why they consider India or should I say Ayodhya their maternal home..and every year many Korean's visit Indian and Ayodhya..๐Ÿ˜‰ 

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Image result for boys over flowers dialogues

elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Gu jun pyo voice is same of shijin
Haaye re budget๐Ÿคฃ
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi All

so howz this drama?
is it worth giving a try?
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Originally posted by: CATZ..

Hi All

so howz this drama?
is it worth giving a try?

well for almost 95% K-drama lovers started their K-drama journey with this show specially in India..and all are crazily mad about this ๐Ÿ˜›..but it is somewhat cheesy ๐Ÿค”..high school romance...don't know..I don't like this type of story so didn't watch..you can give it a try though and decide for yourself..๐Ÿ˜†
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
This show gives me "Student of The Year" and "Humse Hai Life" vibes TBH ๐Ÿ˜†
A middle class person lands in a super rich school where some rich kids act like Royalty and others have to suffer their wrath. But then a Rich Royalty falls in love with the Scholarship Kid. Did I sum up their story right??๐Ÿคฃ
elsanna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sehar mehrotra

This show gives me "Student of The Year" and "Humse Hai Life" vibes TBH ๐Ÿ˜†

A middle class person lands in a super rich school where some rich kids act like Royalty and others have to suffer their wrath. But then a Rich Royalty falls in love with the Scholarship Kid. Did I sum up their story right??๐Ÿคฃ

Woahhh girl!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You are an antaryami๐Ÿคฃ it's exactly what you summed up๐Ÿ‘

I watched it after watching legend of the blue sea because I saw many people praising the show๐Ÿ˜† at first it was okish but then suddenly I realized that I was watching an Indian show with super sonic speed๐Ÿคฃ it got everything in it... Kidnapping se leke memory loss in 25(I guess) episodes๐Ÿ˜†
blazingflame thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have seen this show , there's some unnecessary angst and plot dragging but overall it's good. I can see why this show was huge especially back then when it was on air. Even though fans who are not ardent viewer of kdrama knows lee min ho thanks to bof.Edited by blazingflame - 6 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
lol guys...but it is still better then it's Indian version which is KYY...๐Ÿ˜†...it is based on a Japanese Manga..I am a Manga reader too...and already read more then 500 Manga's..๐Ÿ˜†..this kind of plot is really famous among the girls..it is called Reverse Harem...I like Reverse Harem but with some good plot..I read lot's of similar plots..you know like School plot..and later got fed up..so I didn't watch BOF and still don't want...but then there is my cousin sister..she is so hyped about it...and also my K-drama fan online friends..all are so into this show..that's why saying everyone should give it a chance and see for themselves if they like it or not...bcz everyone's choice and likes and dislikes are different...๐Ÿ˜‰