My take on Divyanka

Loveme07 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Well this is my 2nd post n probably the last post..
To b honest I m a DT fan..
Have also watched MJHT n monaya were my fav couple in that show.. at the start of nach I was like let d best one win inspite being a hardcore DT fan. 
But this forum turned me into anti monaya specially Sanaya so I didn't wanted them to win. Baki with others I was fine. 

Now coming to the point.

1.Every one knows nach is celeb dancing competition n it's winner is based on voting so those who r blaming divek shud also know the format..ofcourse popularity plays a role in these kind of competition. Good dancers were eliminated  because of it. So y to blame Divek..every contestant and their fandom were aware of it so y didn't they try harder to get more votes for their fav.

2.people r also saying that it was scripted n Starplus ll make its bahu rani winner n yes that DT knew abt it that's y she was faking being surprised after announcement.. so just tell me one thing if she knew then y ll she malign other Co - contestants image n y only one contestants image.. its like both the sides of the coin r ours.. atleast stick to one side.. ( well I m not assuming. it is u guys who r saying so that too because of a blog and not an article which can be written by anyone of us..)

3. Plus there have been articles on DT abt threatening starplus or its favourism..to bhaiya ye kaun kar raha hai?? Since day 1 she is being bashed as if she is a criminal.. u don't like her ignore her na..

4.some r saying that they shud have rejected the trophy. Dil pe haath rakhke bolo tum ye deserve karte the kya?? I was like what???? 
Everyone has worked hard for it so y not.. But yes in case of divek it's only popularity for u guys .. dude I have seen dt in march she was climbing up on stairs and anyone could make out seeing her from far too that she was in extreme pain.. her injuries r not an excuse but despite all of it she didn't quit..If I wud have been on her place I wud have quitted.. ofcourse everyone had gone thru injuries during nach coz all of them had worked hard n they all deserved to b a winner in their n their fandom ' s eyes..
It's not necessary to know all the answers to come first like it's not necessary to become a pro in dance to come first.. everyone has given their best so plz stop all this.. everyone has shown growth but nooo only DT hasn't..obviously I can't change ur opinion..All I can do is request u all to stop bashing..

5. Abt liking the comments and post.. well m not defending but all the posts started at a positive note n it's not necessary that they have read it full n liked it as no one is so stupid that that they ll like such posts during competition when in today's world smart phones have got a screenshot feature ..

6. Abt her fans..
I am a silent follower of dt since a year so I do follow hers fans too.. I don't know abt past but from a yr have seen they don't start bashing first.. They have ignored many things but yes they react after other fandoms action.. I have also seen DT stopping her fans from bashing.. some hardcore DTfans also voted for Sanam and Abigail..Most of them wanted either of them to b the winners.. no other fandom wud have done the same when their fav were in the show..
They react after a certain point..
Ofcourse exceptions r there..

7. Y to discuss abt her past life.. none of us know them personally so why.. u may say that she brought it in public..whatever it's not of urs or mine concern.. tbh when I saw her IV I also didn't like it..I was also like ye sab public me nahi bolna chahiye but there r times when we get weak n do mistakes..human only does mistakes but y to make it an issue everytime..gadhe murde kyun ukhadna..just because they r celeb v r not entitled to discuss their life everytime be it anyone..whether it's in public or private doesn't matter..

8. Abt 'No One ' comment.
Well I knew a thread will be made on it.. as every word of dt is been twisted here.. Firstly she wud have replied verbally but we saw an article so it won't come to us as it was said..
Secondly when none of her contestants wanted to c them in finale so may b she was hurt n said no one.. bhai mujhe b bura lag sakta h so kehdiya isme arrogance ki kya baat aayi..
Bandi 24/7 smile kare to fake hai aur kuch agar bura lage aur waise react karde to arrogant..yaar kahi to Jine do ...

Look this is not to defend her or anything..It is just my take on her.. baki to u ll do whatever u r doing n u want to..just dont tag me as I don't like negativity or bashing at all..

Unlike u.. I wish ur favs marriage/relationship to sustain forever n also pray for their success..ofcourse mere fav k liye to h hi meri dua..

Thank u :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Divyanka did what she had to do only because she had to (and still have to) make a name for her husband in the industry. Otherwise she had no business doing whatever she did being a lead actress of an ongoing highly successful show. It back fired though, her husband didn't get the focus as her fallout with other very famous actress took the center stage and it damaged Divyanka's reputation. In retrospect, Divyanka (and her fans too) has a lot to think about. As the proverb says she won the battle but lost the war. 
About you mentioning relationship and all, I made a post about NB couples before.
The break up and divorce rate is surprisingly quite high for NB couples. Even more surprisingly, it's even higher for couples who in the past made it look like they were head over heels in love. So, you decide. good luck and wishes needed for. whom..😉😆
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You might have no idea about how genuine SP is regarding votes.
In SPA 2017, Divyanka lost digital sadasya award to some other actress who don't even have 1M followers on insta.Also, then, the voting was through online, not through missed calls. It's an open secret that SP favors their stars.

Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
True.   I am a divyanka fan & accept the fact that Divek couldnt dance.  People cribbing about Nach should be based on dance and Sanam Abegail were the best dancers. I agree they were the best dancing wise.
but if this show is really only abt dancing then why pit professional dancers
against non dancers.  This seems unfair.  Sanaya & her fans had a rude awakening in NB8.  I suppose they judged her popularity based on her ratings in IF.  We outside of india wasnt allowed to vote on NB.  Fans should stop bashing Divyanka & accept that she has more fans in India than Sanaya & move on.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You say your post is not to defend DT and all you have done is defend her! I don't have any favorites on this show, I watch for the dancing. So for me whoever gives the best performances are the rightful winners, not people who dance like they are doing exercise or washing laundry.

This is the first time in NB history that someone who is visibly a terrible dancer has won the show. It has been reduced to a joke. Thanks to DT and her games the brand is tainted now. People are laughing at SP on all social media. This has backfired on them in a big way. Whatever anyone wants to say the channel has a BIG say in who stays on in a reality show and sometimes they keep contestants longer than they deserve for ratings. But this must be the first time they actually made them win. This is all coz DT is a huge drama queen and probably wanted this win to get her husband established and get him to know what it feels like to win an award! 

As for not commenting on personal life, DT & VD are the one's that talk of their personal life and display it 24/7 on social media. So if people comment on it, suddenly it's like "You don't have the right to talk of their personal life". Please get real. Tell your idol to stop sharing every little thing about her life and maybe people will stop commenting. Both are attention seekers who want to stay in limelight 24/7 so they make a tamasha of their private life, then cry foul. What person with any class would publish open love letters and be gushing etc on social media? Is there anything private in these people's lives? LOL

If by "Favorites marriage" you're referring to Monaya, I think they have been a couple for 8 years? I don't think they are that highly likely to break up. 

@Queen:

Yes someone else won Digital sadasya female coz she probably has more international fans. Not blind followers and TRP aunties. (who are the one's that gave missed calls for this show). 

As for the No One comment, she meant she doesnt think anyone but her deserves to win! When the reality is that anyone BUT her deserved to win! LOL
Loveme07 thumbnail
My point no 7 was regarding her past life..I. e with Sharad 
With favourites marriage I was not just referring to Monaya..
Some people here r praying for DTs marriage to break n all..so unlike them I can never do such things..
I don't want their favs or any other person to face any kind of misfortune. 

@queen
Exactly then blame the channel and its system.. 

Bhai maine kisi Chiz k liye mehnat ki hai aur mujhe reward mil raha h to mujhe kyun problem hogi.. y ll i think of someone else..For everyone their hard work matters the most..The struggle they have been gone thru is only known to them.. be it anyone.

P.S - I m not a blind fan..There r things which even I don't like but then who am I to comment on it..be it good or bad..
Guinea thumbnail
Love the line that every newbie spews abt Monaya " this forum turned me anti Monaya , esp Sanaya "otherwise I used to " love " them .

How predictable .
😆 😆
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

You say your post is not to defend DT and all you have done is defend her! I don't have any favorites on this show, I watch for the dancing. So for me whoever gives the best performances are the rightful winners, not people who dance like they are doing exercise or washing laundry.

This is the first time in NB history that someone who is visibly a terrible dancer has won the show. It has been reduced to a joke. Thanks to DT and her games the brand is tainted now. People are laughing at SP on all social media. This has backfired on them in a big way. Whatever anyone wants to say the channel has a BIG say in who stays on in a reality show and sometimes they keep contestants longer than they deserve for ratings. But this must be the first time they actually made them win. This is all coz DT is a huge drama queen and probably wanted this win to get her husband established and get him to know what it feels like to win an award!

As for not commenting on personal life, DT & VDare the one's that talk of their personal life and display it 24/7 on social media. So if people comment on it, suddenly it's like "You don't have the right to talk of their personal life". Please get real. Tell your idol to stop sharing every little thing about her life and maybe people will stop commenting. Both are attention seekers who want to stay in limelight 24/7 so they make a tamasha of their private life, then cry foul. What person with any class would publish open love letters and be gushing etc on social media? Is there anything private in these people's lives? LOL

If by "Favorites marriage"you'rereferring toMonaya, I think they have been a couple for 8 years? I don'tthink they are that highlylikelyto break up.

@Queen:

Yes someone else won Digital sadasyafemale coz she probably has more international fans. Not blind followers and TRP aunties. (who are the one's that gave missed calls for this show).

As for the No One comment, she meant she doesnt think anyone but her deserves to win! When the reality is that anyone BUT her deserved to win! LOL

Very well written 👏
Esp this part ...

that someone who is visibly a terrible dancer has won the show. It has been reduced to a joke. Thanks to DT and her games the brand is tainted now. People are laughing at SP on all social media. This has backfired on them in a big way. Whatever anyone wants to say the channel has a BIG say in who stays on in a reality show and sometimes they keep contestants longer than they deserve for ratings. But this must be the first time they actually made them win. This is all coz DT is a huge drama queen and probably wanted this win to get her husband established and get him to know what it feels like to win an award!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@TM:
I have not spent that much time on this forum, so I am not aware of what people have been saying about anyone's marriage breaking. I never say such things and I don't believe in saying such things.

I have no ill will towards Divek or their marriage. I just dont like that they won NB when they cant dance and SP kept them in the show and got them to Top 3 when they dont deserve it. Simple as that. No amount of justification makes it OK that people with no proper dance skill is given a dance trophy when there are people who are clearly much better in the competition.

It is corrupt and that is what I am against.
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tm
I replied about what you said regarding DT being popular and that's why she won the trophy..
We don't know who got how many votes, there are high chances that the show is rigged, but the desperation for votes exhibited by celebrities gave an impression that votes do matter. That desperation could be staged too, who knows😆
Like you said people were bashing DT from day one, again like you said how you started disliking monaya because of her fans, likewise there are many people who started disliking her because of her fans and her own self.
People were bashing her on the win both because of her poor dancing skills and channel's bias.
But DT always used her connections to get work for her husband, this is known to almost all yhm fans. So ultimately people would doubt her now too
And her PR, don't you get a doubt that if both divek fans and monaya fans are crossing limits in bashing, only articles regarding divyanka bashing come into lime light?
There are very few anti dt articles compared to anti monaya articles.
This is why people bash her.
She exposes her personal life too much, and that's why she gets bashed.
The amount of bashing she's receiving is horrible but she needs to stop giving ivs like 'NO ONE' and all. It will worse the situation even more. 
Because people are already angry that nepotism won over talent.
I'm not DT hater, from my do itself you might have understood that I like her and her show but won't support her for whatever she does