Nach Baliye Couples: Cursed or Reality of Real life!!

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
When I stumbled upon this article  19 Much-in-Love Nach Baliye Jodis who went separate ways after the show ( http://www.indiawest.com/entertainment/television/much-in-love-nach-baliye-jodis-who-went-separate-ways/article_72735400-147a-11e5-bce7-e787b5acc0ea.html),  I was a bit shocked. I know breakup do happen and it's now part & parcel of today's life but the numbers shocked me. This article was written during NB season 07, that means it included first 6 seasons only. So, 19 couples out of 60 from NB S1-6 broke up which indicates a shocking 30% break up rate  or 3 out of 10 breakups for NB couples! 

When I probe the matter further, it was even more shocking as the article had missed out to mention few more couple which would make the break up percentage rate even more astounding (close to 40%!!). Last season was no exception either, it also had quite a few famous breakups. Another interesting fact that there is no season so far where at least one married couple hadn't divorced after participating in Nach Baliye...!! Marriages tend to last longer in our society but seems like it couldn't beat the so called NB curse!! 

Couples divorced after NB

Season-1: Delnaaz Irani - Rajeev Paul

Season-2: Shweta Tiwari - Raja Chowdhury

Season-3:   Shweta Keswani - Alex O Neill

Amit Sethi - Vikas Sethi 

Season-4: Daljeet Kaur - Shaleen Bhanot 

Tanushree - Vineet

Reshmi Ghosh - Amit Gupta

Priya Bathija - Jatin Shah

Season-5: Dilmpy Mahjan - Rahul Mahajan 

Deepshikha Nagpal -  Keshav Arora

Season-6:  Raksha Thakur - Vinod Thakur 

Bruna Abdullah - Omar Herror

Season-7:  Rashmi Desai - Nandish Sandhu 

Over all  29 break ups ( including these 13 divorces) in total so far (up to season 7) out of 70 couples, just over 40% split up rate post Nach Baliye!!

Shocking, isn't? Is it the "curse" of Nach Baliye or the couples get bored and tired after spreading so much love in Nach??!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Another:
NB Season 3:
Karan Patel- Anita

Most of the NB couples are fake. They fake their relationship to participate in NB.
D_Desi_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What about Sana sayeed and karishma Tanna?

Wait! there are more naman shaw, karan Patel too.

Originally posted by: CHIPPEDCUP

Another:

NB Season 3:
Karan Patel- Anita

Most of the NB couples are fake. They fake their relationship to participate in NB.

There are a few Karan Patel, Kushal Tandon, Kunwar Amarjeet Singh etc but all relationships were surely not fake; certainly not the married ones. Even if we ignore the fake relationships, still 25-26 real break ups happened including those 13 divorces after their time in NB. 
Edited by CasKet - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: D_Desi_Dil

What about Sana sayeed and karishma Tanna?

Wait! there are more naman shaw, karan Patel too.

These names are  already included in the break up list mentioned above,  29 (with correction 31 ðŸ˜†) of them. Can't write all of their names  as it's a long list  so wrote down the married couples who divorced post NB.
Edited by CasKet - 6 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Shaleen Daljeet's divorce came as a shock. They seemed genuinely in love for a long time. I can not digest the fact that they had such an ugly break up.
Correction: The number of couples broke up after NB is 31, not 29... Almost 45% break up rate 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
From this season I think BreShka and BharatVarsh won't last long.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CHIPPEDCUP

From this season I think BreShka and BharatVarsh won't last long.

Bharti harsh wld last 
Yes breshka is a big doubt 
Even sanam n abigail they r in a live in n its common for young couples to break up, they r young n in love right now but i m not sure about their future. 
Also i had a doubt on monalisa n vikrant too but now after nach baliye i guess they wld last long 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Brent and Ashka are from two different countries. So I don't think they will last long. I have doubt on Sanam and Abigail too. They are too young for a long time relationship.