Prem n his brothers deserve to get rusticated from college

haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Prem : What type of guy he is.Manhandling women,blind in ego,deaf from heart.he never came to college properly in past years.Now coming to college only to trouble others.Today he fell so low that it is just unapologetic.Playing with someone's career is not but killing them mentally without any physical pain.The worst thing is he is enjoying teja's tears.how someone can be so heartless like him.I wish DSR to throw prem out of d house after knowing d truth.😡
Arjun:He is disgusting .Making a girl video,manipulating others.oh god
Other brother's: They r heartless

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Agreed! Prem and his brothers need more than just a kick up the backside to realise their follies; they need a reality check. These boys are too full of themselves for their own good and need to be put in their place. They need to realise that without DSR they are nothing and have zero influence and identity. The moment they have that part of their identity stripped from them, they will see the harsh reality, that they are in no way in a position to see and treat others as superior to themselves.Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have been said this before also. Prem and his brothers actions are criminal in nature. The worst was kidnapping her from her hostel and next sitting next to her while she was sleeping in her room in DSR home. These are not small things that can be over looked. I think the writers are pathetic who senselessly write stuff without truly realizing the repercussions. The spiking of drink and making video are serious offenses. Prem and his brother Arjun both need punishment. The love drama can still be over looked. The exam thing was bad too. Next tom precap is worse the man handling and almost attempting to assault her. 
I do hope there is a positive change.

Edited by RamSiyaRam - 6 years ago
haritha45 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Agreed! Prem and his brothers need more than just a kick up the backside to realise their follies; they need a reality check. These boys are too full of themselves for their own good and need to be put in their place. They need to realise that without DSR they are nothing and have zero influence and identity. The moment they have that part of their identity stripped from them, they will see the harsh reality, that they are in no way in a position to see and treat others as superior to themselves.

Just want DSR to throw these 4 brothers out of house n let them suffer like a normal student😡
ChrissyA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

I have been said this before also. Prem and his brothers actions are criminal in nature. The worst was kidnapping her from her hostel and next sitting next to her while she was sleeping in her room in DSR home. These are not small things that can be over looked. I think the writers are pathetic who senselessly write stuff without truly realizing the repercussions. The spiking of drink and making video are serious offenses. Prem and his brother Arjun both need punishment. The love drama can still be over looked. The exam thing was bad too. Next tom precap is worse the man handling and almost attempting to assault her. 

I do hope there is a positive change.

Wait, what? Assault!!
RamSiyaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChrissyA

Wait, what? Assault!!

The pushing, pulling on ground, twisting her hand, grabbing her mouth close, kidnapping her-carrying her forcefully- the cousins, are all these caring and loving actions?

The precap is even more horrible- he threatens her to beg his forgiveness by kneeling down in front of him or else he will use force.

Are all these not physical assaults? They do indicate moving towards sexual assault but I am sure that wont happen since they have to show love later🤢🤢🤢

Sick mind of the writers🤢
NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamSiyaRam

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660000">I have been said this before also. Prem and his brothers actions are criminal in nature. The worst was kidnapping her from her hostel and next sitting next to her while she was sleeping in her room in DSR home. These are not small things that can be over looked. I think the writers are pathetic who senselessly write stuff without truly realizing the repercussions. The spiking of drink and making video are serious offenses. Prem and his brother Arjun both need punishment. The love drama can still be over looked. The exam thing was bad too. Next tom precap is worse the man handling and almost attempting to assault her.</font>

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#660000">I do hope there is a positive change.</font>

I agree, Prem and his brothers are criminally inclined. Like the principal said, they are, "raees baap ki bigdi hui aulaad." They just don't understand the difference between right and wrong and often their actions are based on their own selfish interests. I too hope to see an improvement in them.
RamSiyaRam thumbnail

Originally posted by: asexualflower

I agree, Prem and his brothers are criminally inclined. Like the principal said, they are, "raees baap ki bigdi hui aulaad." They just don't understand the difference between right and wrong and often their actions are based on their own selfish interests. I too hope to see an improvement in them.

Yes exactly. The writers are not understanding where to draw the line. There are so many harmless and non evil ways to trouble Tejas. They can see Friends show and copy ideas from there. Or any other english show, at least there are lines drawn. Even "That 70s show"  or Two and half men", there are so many shows. Make your pick but stop this bordering on criminal acts.