Advay -Chandni childhood sweethearts

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I know the new promo is intense and everyone is just going gaga over it 😳😆
The promo is quite interesting and elaborate..giving a sneak peak into the main plot of the show unlike previous promos which mainly focused on Advay's character and revenge

In this one minute promo the one line that caught my attention was 

" 16 saal maine tumhe bhi yaad rakha aur tumhare diye dard ko bhi"

I think Advay and chandni were childhood buddies. But Chandni's family wronged Advay's family and he seems to develop hatred towards her . Otherwise what else could be the reason of Advay's hatred towards her that seems more like hurt if he didnt know her at all beforehand
Here comes this line into play " intezar, imtehan ya ilzaam doon , Iss pyar ko kya naam doon ?" 
Why else would he be hell bent on hurting Chandni for her family's wrongdoings if there is no hurt involved.
And Chandni is unaware of all this..she doesnt recognize Advay and is in love with her childhood buddy secretly waiting for him, still clinging to his memories.  But eventually she will come to know about him. And then from there will start their real love story
Edited by Fawadilicious - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, people have been speculating that for quite a while. This is turning out to be very Baazigar-esque and yes, Chandni-Advay definitely had some kind of previous friendship. I was a bit ambivalent about the previously built connection at first but now, it makes sense in the context of his specific hatred for Chandni and gives their relationship actual narrative dynamics that moves beyond basic ~hate-for-the-sake-of-it~ texture. We'll see though. 
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I hope they r just childhood Buddies... Only buddies because they r kids
-BarunTheASR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sixteen long years of absolute pain and hurt😭 This is gonna be an intense one for sure❤️
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Advay is nursing this wound for so long
When it will unleash it will be violent
How big can the reason be