Did NB changed your opinion about any celeb?

Posted: 6 years ago
Reality shows often changes our opinions about celebrities. We think of them in some way and they turn out to be different in real life or reality shows πŸ˜†
So this thread is to know who have successfully changed your opinion about them 😳
I did not had any opinion on sanam-Abigail and they had the good impression on me. They adorable and I love their relationship, its so sweet,genuine and pure
Aashka-Brent: didnt had any opinion and again they made the good impression. Love them a lot, genuine n caring

And special mention to Sanam and Brent. They are boyfriend goals ❀️
I so so disliked Dipika courtesy Simar πŸ˜† but here I got to know the real dipika. She is a good person and shoaib too. Infact due to NB, I catched up few episodes of Koi laut ke aaya hai and I have to admit he is darn gud actor

Had no hopes from DT but used to think Vivek is genuine but he is no less than DT

Mohit came across as humble and down to earth guy

Sid-Trupti ka story was so good and that confession of Preetam about his life was so heartfelt

Did not paid attention to rest so wont comment

Share yours opinion and be constructive if you are criticising any celeb
After watching NB I am in love with sanam and Abigail
They were the best

I used to like DT but unfollowed her and her only one puppet on insta
Rest they were good

Anyway I don't care who lift the trophy but for me
AbinAm and monaya r the winners

I hope these 4 get good projects or a platforms where they can show their talents
Instead of depending on fans mehrabaani
Not change but came to know about Sabigail. 
I love them. I can write a essay on them lol

And got to know Sanam as a person, he is bf goals

--

I agree about Deepika, I'm not a fan of saas bahus stuff but she is sweet. Shoika. Got to know about Brent too, he is sweet, even Mohit

--
And got to know about two dramaqueens Sanaya and DT, yep they changed my opinion, got to know so much of their history lol

And then Divek, what can I say. I disliked them even more so congrats about winning the TROPHY. 

I'll stick to the positive side, Abhinam wala season <3

Nice post.

DT&VD - i initially liked DT in her show, but slowly i couldn't take in the overly sweet nature which i feel was unrealistic for any human so i stopped watching the show. but VD i never had an opinion, but through NB i felt they are both such arrogant and always high in the sky, dont know what they think is great about them

Sanam & Abi - I always liked Sanam as a dancer and choreographer, but haven't seen Abi's work before. I remember in JDJ once Lauren said to Anita that it is very difficult to dance with Sanam, and i thought how will this girl match up to him.. but boy!! I have to admit the amount of hardwork she has put in is amazing, and they are too cute together and come across as a very very genuine couple. And what i love the most about their relationship is their openness and the family support. Like Sanam rightly said - "When your family is with you, you are always winners"😳 I can write on and on about them.. they are such amazing people and dancers

Mohit & Sanaya - I haven't seen Mohit in the earlier shows, but i liked Sanaya in IPKKND. I dont know much about their personal lives, but Mohit seems to be a very very down to earth guy and an amzing husband. Sanaya is lucky to have him. And not to forget Sanaya loves him a lot. It is visible in their relation. But I feel she is over confident that she would get a lot of votes, and so should not come in bottom 2. Considering she is popular, it might be so but repeating it multiple times has honestly irked me. otherwise, no negative feelings towards her. She is very sweet from what i saw in her IV's. And yes, not to forget their hardwork, and the creative concepts - credits to Nishant - πŸ‘

Shoib & Dipika - Honestly Dipika's constant weeping during the initial episodes has made me lose interest in them, though i liked their dancing. But slowly it sinked to me that she is very sensitive, and that is her nature. Shoib is a wonderful guy! Accepting a girl leaving her past behind is not a simple thing. Respect him for that.

Brent & Aashka - I initially thought dont know how far they would go, coz they are both from differnt cultures altogether, but Brent looks very caring and he again is an amazing boy friend

Bharati & Harsh - I found them very cute and chubby couple. Harsh has broke the stereotype thoughts of people and accepting Bharati for what she is deserves a πŸ‘ They make fun of each other so much and laugh, and still love each other. I love it about them

Sid & Trupti - Their love story is wonderful. Trupti coming on this platform and supporting Sid is wonderful

Aman & Preetam - I loved how Preetam has realized and accepted what family is. Aman is an amazing dancer

Mona & Vikrant - Mona is a wonderful dancer, no doubt. But the impression BB has created about them both has not gone away somehow. I thought their marriage was all scripted in BB, but no it looks like they are genuinely in love

Monoj & Utkarsha - Respect them for even attempting something like this at the age they are in. Hats off to them. They are a lovely couple.

Sorry for the long rant, but i hope i covered everyone πŸ˜‰
Edited by sweetzzz - 6 years ago
Yes yes yes yes yes yes πŸ˜†
I used to watch abigail's shows on and off and heard about sanam but never knew they were couple goals and too adorable. Sanam indeed is an amazing bf
Deepika- you have no idea how much I used to dislike her due to her show. and that increased when she cried on Jhalak, more when she cried on nb πŸ˜†. But I got to know that she is such a sweet and humble girl, shoaib too is such a nice guy. We can clearly see how much he loves her. My opinion about Deepika TOTALLY changed here
Ashka and Brent- firstly I thought they were a fake couple but gradually understood they are not. Brent is a fabulous dancer and his expressions are better than Ashka πŸ˜‰
Monaya- they are truly couple goals for me. My opinion about them haven't changed at all. They are still the same as I have known them πŸ‘πŸΌ
Divek- opinion changed COMPLETELY. I can't elaborate πŸ‘ŽπŸΌEdited by neon_girl - 6 years ago
I have seen Abigail in some shows and never knew Sanam but from this show I've become a fan of theirs,ABI is a very very sweet person and Sanam is boyfriend goals.together they are s9 genuine n talented.

I used to like Monaya from mjht days as I was a Samrat Gunjan fan.Due to this show I like Sanaya a lil less now n like Mohit a lil more than I used to.but I think bthey really love each other.

Shoib n Deepika I never knew they were a couple have seen them in sass bahu shows only but here they came off as such mature calm n sweet people, Their love story is very inspiring.

DT Vivek I started disliking when their wedding flooded my social media and now I really won't watch a show with them in it.They areπŸ₯±

Ashka played a vamp in Maharana Pratap I used to think she's very proud type,but she n Brent are so simple n cuty cuty.Brent's each n every word for Ashka n her family touched me.

Pritam I have seen in Bb and his wife too I felt they have some problems in between them during the show,but it takes courage to admit it in a national television and I'm so glad they rose above it n made their love win. And their sons are super adorable.

Sid Trupti I saw them here for the first time n they're always smiling, really like that.

Bharati Harsh are a riot togetherπŸ˜†I used to dislike Bharti her type of comedy is not my cup of tea.But here I really liked the two.

Utkarsha n Manojji are goals as every couple said they define a happy marriage after 25/30 years.

Mona And Vikrant I didn't knew them before n here they so so calm n quite n I didn't watch much of them so no opinion. They're sweet I bet
Edited by Pemberleydreams - 6 years ago
Positive Impression:

--- SANAM ABGAIL ke bade Mai jitna kahu utnai kam pad jayegi. 7 Nb season dekhi hai but Kisi couple ne istarase dil nei jita except Sanam abi ❀️

---PRITAM AMAN was my first fav. Yeh pehele I was rooting for Pritam in nb. But I really happy that I could know about Aman also n her skill. Hope so Kisi dusre acchi project Mai Aman Chance payegi n apna talent dikha payegi firse.

----BRENT ASHKA - I really amazed wid Brent n his Love for India. Hope so Breshka Bond is forever.❀️

-----BHARTI HARSH- Most funny n lovely couple for me is Bharatash. As a comedian suruse Bharti mere fav thi. Now harsh also ...

-----SIDDHARTH TRIPTI - love their love story n simplicity ❀️

---MANOJ UTKARSHA- Respect for them. Is umro Mai bhi itni graceful dances sabki bas ki bat nei hai.

Negetive impressions

---- SHOYEB DIPIKA - Though they are good in dancing skill but pata nei kyu I could not connect wid them.

----DIVIYANKA VIVEK-Before Nb I loved Dt for her simplicity.but in NB I was wrong . Now i know Dt is so arrogant n fake ever. Love Viveks humbleness

---- MONA VIKKY- Rone ke Alava jeyada kuch iadi nei hai is couple ke bade Mai..

---- SANAYA MOHIT- Sanaya ke bare Mai no comments. No connection wid her . But Mohit seems really nice guy.Edited by opsora2090 - 6 years ago
@peeyara Infact due to NB, I catched up few episodes of Koi laut ke aaya hai and I have to admit he is darn gud actor
Mee too. I never saw his work before but damm he is such a good actor. His expressions are so intense
I never knew abigail and sanam before nach baliye but now i have became their fan. I used to like divyanka before as i used to watch yeh hai mohobbatein before but she lost all the respect and same out as an arrogant evil self obsessed lady and i hate her now. I really liked mohit in this season. He came out as a very nice guy.
Originally posted by neon_girl

@peeyara Infact due to NB, I catched up few episodes of Koi laut ke aaya hai and I have to admit he is darn gud actor
Mee too. I never saw his work before but damm he is such a good actor. His expressions are so intense

He is truly amazing actor. I am glad that he left that stupid Simar show in beginning itself
He should do more projects i mean meaningful projects not stupid shows πŸ˜†