GRANT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This video was part of the Lakme India Fashion Week this year.Blooper.

you can actually see where carol's dress drops off and the way she carrys it again. sorry guys it's not censored as i dont know how to do it. so u will have to watch it. but it's not that visible..

http://stylelane.wordpress.com/tag/indian-models/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow that must have been one embarrasing moment she would like to forget πŸ˜‰
She's quite brave.....she finished her walk.....quite applauding πŸ‘....Shows she's very professional.... Edited by sneha_09 - 17 years ago
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I thought wardrobe malfunctions were the forte of the Jackson family. Looks like Carol used the same seamstress πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

I thought wardrobe malfunctions were the forte of the Jackson family. Looks like Carol used the same seamstress πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Rakhi would have noted the seamstress's address...may come in handy when ppl forget her after BB and she is need of publicityπŸ˜†

Shazam thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

Rakhi would have noted the seamstress's address...may come in handy when ppl forget her after BB and she is need of publicityπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† U R funnny TallyHo, but its quite true. πŸ˜›

orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poor, poor, POOR thing. I assume it must be horrendous for a girl to be in that position. Hats off to her for not fainting there and then.

bunbutt
[quote]I thought wardrobe malfunctions were the forte of the Jackson family[/quote]

TallyHo
[quote]Rakhi would have noted the seamstress's address..[/quote]
Touche!

neela_asma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ye ladki to mujhe bilkul pasand nehi hey.Rakhi rightly said,she behaved like a child infront of guys.disgusting to the power infinity 😑
Shazam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_09

She's quite brave.....she finished her walk.....quite applauding πŸ‘....Shows she's very professional....

I second that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Carol is brave

Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: orms

Poor, poor, POOR thing. I assume it must be horrendous for a girl to be in that position. Hats off to her for not fainting there and then.

Absolutely the worst nightmare.....

I can't believe she acted so calm and still finished her walk!!

Hats off truly!! It must have taken commendable guts to have walked after that!!πŸ‘ And it was quite a big slip, I thought it must have been a teeny weeny malfunction, I didn't know it was this BIG!!

Btw, some of the audience members were much more shocked than she herself was