Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Is this the finale performance?🤔

LOL Shockingly Yes! 😆
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BB10

I don't even find this funny, this is f**king embarrassing. How do they sleep at night? ðŸ˜³

Trophy ko zor se hug karke. 
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Whaaatt ??? ... how is that even related 😆 , I hope no pun intended 😳 😆

I meant if I won something knowing that I didn't deserve it, knowing that I didn't gain any respect out of it, I really wouldn't be able to sleep at night as the guilt would gnaw at my conscience. The money doesn't matter, you can lose it or gain it overnight, but respect is something that takes years to build. So I wonder how are they able to sleep peacefully at night. 

Originally posted by: BB10

I meant if I won something knowing that I didn't deserve it, knowing that I didn't gain any respect out of it, I really wouldn't be able to sleep at night as the guilt would gnaw at my conscience. The money doesn't matter, you can lose it or gain it overnight, but respect is something that takes years to build. So I wonder how are they able to sleep peacefully at night.

Oh ok that way ... 😆

Well she has Minions surrounding her who literally worship her and that probably makes her feel she ain't doing anything wrong ...

She has completely turned blind eye to whatever negative and criticism she receives ,not only her .. her fans too .

The simple logic that "when not just 90-100 but thousands of people calling you out ,there will be something taht you are doing wrong " , neither she nor her fans understand this .Edited by RollingStones - 6 years ago
Deluna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheStranger

Congratulations to the most deserving couple on winning NB 8🥳

Let's Naacho...
Enough said😛

LOL... LOL... LOL

OMG!! 🤣 🤣Edited by ..Chashmish.. - 6 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh ok that way ... 😆

Well she has Minions surrounding her who literally worship her and that probably makes her feel she ain't doing anything wrong ...

Minions are trying to build their company. Who cares what happens to her really? She thinks, oh popularity, oh good. But like a dragon she only sees the gold. The shiny stuff without realising that it's only attracting the wrong kind of attention. And anyone would know, once a dragon gets his hoard, he is attacked and killed and the glory lost. That's what's going to happen to her. Her managers want to attract people like her and build their startup. She is a tool. The only one who indulges enough to be their example. Had she lost, she would have gracefully lost, everyone would have been like, look at Ishita, she came in the finals working on two shows and she didn't win but she has our respect for being hardworking. If not now, then after a point. Now she's the Ishita, who either purchased the trophy or is a channels rigged winner. No matter who much she preaches of her hardwork, looking at the journey everyone is going to be like suru se pata tha. She lost respect? Was it worth the trophy? Is that worth the sacrifice to establish her husband's career? Only she knows. 

Originally posted by: -Priya-

vivek still looks ok what is divyanka doing

Probably ...washing clothes and putting clothes from 1 bucket to another and then laath maroying the former bucket ...

Edited by RollingStones - 6 years ago
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Trophy raddi se mangawai this kya? ðŸ¤£
Why are they doing animalistic stuff? ðŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Whaaatt ??? ... how is that even related 😆 , I hope no pun intended 😳 😆

Asmi kidhar se kidhar jaying 😆